Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankel and Meissner?
apenso5_vol_5_p969.jpg

Point stands - they can't come if no one calls them.

This ties into the children being unattended.

If you don't discover your child is missing until 10.00, then no one calls the police until 10:40, then allow a response time, then allow the police a reasonable length of time to take the first steps, the offender already has a 2 hr head start.

You can be most of the way to Lisbon by then ...
Yes, but do you not think 1hr and 20mins is a heck of a long time in a missing child response? small town ? LE should have had police within 20 mins max ! IMO

Intelligence suggests that a paedophile ring in Belgium made an order for a young girl 3 days before Madeleine McCann was taken. Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium.

The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Maddie was taken.

14_volume_XIV_apenso_V_3033-90.jpg

Intelligence suggests that a paedophile ring in Belgium made an order for a young girl 3 days before Madeleine McCann was taken. Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium.

Always thought this was linked somehow, could be wrong.

Emergency services is 112 on mobiles, Uk and EU.
This is common knowledge.
If this is common knowledge, it is not too hard to believe that KM did call police BEFORE the 10:41pm call to the GNR from the OC. She would dial 112 in an emergency. But we will never know for sure, since GA said KM deleted her calls log for her time in PDL! X

Frankel and Meissner?
apenso5_vol_5_p969.jpg

‘Frankel’ is someone from Franconia, which is that part of Germany where CB is from.

There is someone on FB with the actual HFM name 1 hour from Hanover. He removed his profile pic recently. (I saved the pic.) He might fit the physical description but of course there’s no reason to associate him with this case.

MT has a FB friend with that surname but he doesn’t fit the physical description.

Attachments

• 5E77EC5D-F817-4A1A-84B7-D2042DBF062B.png
    5E77EC5D-F817-4A1A-84B7-D2042DBF062B.png
    567.7 KB · Views: 27
Which number should they have called?

You can dial 112 from any EU-country and Switzerland. Emergency answers immediately. You only need a working mobile. No SIM needed. I think 112 will work on any country worldwide (but not 911. In USA 112 directs to 911 if called from a GSM network). The call is free and can be answered in English because it connects to call centers and someone must speak English anywhere. Of course, you may wish to call in local language, but they had enough locals around to ask one. This information is correct for 2007. OC could have dialed 112 but of course they have direct numbers to local police. I'm not sure but perhaps a 112 call would be more time-efficient because call centers are connected to all levels of emergency and can coordinate complex operations nationwide requesting help at once as needed.

112 (emergency telephone number) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
‘Frankel’ is someone from Franconia, which is that part of Germany where CB is from.

There is someone on FB with the actual HFM name 1 hour from Hanover. He removed his profile pic recently. (I saved the pic.) He might fit the physical description but of course there’s no reason to associate him with this case.

MT has a FB friend with that surname but he doesn’t fit the physical description.
The only Meissner I have been able to find who has links to child *advertiser censored*, is in the US. He too fits the description.

At what step is the investigation of that Belgian peds ring?

If this is common knowledge, it is not too hard to believe that KM did call police BEFORE the 10:41pm call to the GNR from the OC. She would dial 112 in an emergency. But we will never know for sure, since GA said KM deleted her calls log for her time in PDL! X

Which she did -
P.J. POLICE FILES: MCCANNS DELETED MOBILE CALLS

I like facts, me. I think they're important and I think it's important not to ignore them and/or bend or ridicule them because they don't fit with a belief.

I have no idea why KM and GM deleted their logs but, nevertheless, they did. That's just a fact.

Last edited:
It's a fair point. One thing that we know of CB's sexual offences against against children is that they seem to take place outdoors, in public settings. The two offences as a teenager were both out in the open. The sexual offence against the 5yr old child of his ex girlfriend took place in a park when you'd think he would have had opportunity to pick a more private setting. And then there's the masturbating incident in the playground in Messines.

It's entirely feasible CB may have taken MM to somewhere nearby but quiet, and disposed of her there too. The garbage system in Luz is based on large communal industrial type bins. These are emptied between 12 and 4am nightly, each bin collected in varying frequency depending on usage. No attempts to halt refuse collections were made following the disappearance of MM so they just continued as normal. The PJ did carry out checks on bins (not sure how thorough) but the work was not completed until the 7th by which time many of the bins had already been taken to landfill. CB may well have just got very lucky unfortunately.

GA talks about that in his book. He though about that when his dog died and he didn't want her daughter to see it dead, so he left it in a garbage bin. I remember to have heard about checking a local dump at the time, but I'm not sure.

What is the difference between the PJ and the GNR ?? X

PJ = Judicial Police. That's a nationwide LE that does police investigation by order of judges.
GNR = National Republican Guard. It's rural police.
PSP = Public Security Police. It's urban police.

As a rule, GNR and PSP may only investigate minor local crimes. Everything else must be passed to PJ. GNR and PSP use uniforms, but not PJ. PJ investigators often take PSP or GNR officers with them to ensure order and security because these may carry any weapons as needed, including military, and are recognized as enforcing authority by population.

Which she did -
P.J. POLICE FILES: MCCANNS DELETED MOBILE CALLS

I like facts, me. I think they're important and I think it's important not to ignore them and/or bend or ridicule them because they don't fit with a belief.

I have no idea why KM and GM deleted their logs but, nevertheless, they did. That's just a fact.

You're right about her logs but I think a 112 would never be ignored. We would know if anyone had called 112.

Not saying it’s connected but the work of the Zandvoort ring continued through Pascal T & Sergio Marzola. They were picked up in Operation Koala/Hamlet/Achilles).

Dutroux victims lawyer Victor Hissels was caught up in this.

Marzola who speaks Russian, Italian, German was the Mastermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member