Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is frustrating and I still think it will take months before we get answers, I think the media tactic was to get info about the vehicles/phone number.

Press tactic seems to have failed but I'm not expecting press to take care of prosecution.

HCW never said, that CB abducted her in PDL and then killed her in Portugal also Mendel!

Because if, he would be pressured due to the limitation period of 15 years for murder in Portugal.

In germany murder hasn't got such a period! He also quoted, that the investigation could even go on for years.

But other things that happened in the past could support his claim in the future.

Mr Wolters lives in the realm of possibilities and only finds evidence for unrelated crimes, none of which allows even a profile to be created for the type of crime he claims, Super.

CB might have abducted and killed MM, raped and killed Monika Pawlak, abducted and killed René Hasee, abducted and killed Inga Gehricke, killed Tristan Bürbach. And so on and so on. We can keep populating forever the listing of poor people whose murderer has never been found.

CB like many more common criminals could have done it all. Possibilities sell lots of press but don't do any justice for victims.

We're expecting them to charge him with MM's crime and all they can do is charging him with unrelated crime after unrelated crime. Great work, but that happens all day with any common criminal. They offered MM's main suspect and so far have nothing to support that except small talking.

This is my take too. And it has been from the off for a multitude of reasons.

There's a point beyond which a perfectly acceptable 'we know stuff you don't know, be patient, all will be revealed in time' starts to fray. For me we've gone well beyond that point.

Mr Wolters lives in the realm of possibilities and only finds evidence for unrelated crimes, none of which allows even a profile to be created for the type of crime he claims, Super.

CB might have abducted and killed MM, raped and killed Monika Pawlak, abducted and killed René Hasee, abducted and killed Inga Gehricke, killed Tristan Bürbach. And so on and so on. We can keep populating forever the listing of poor people whose murderer has never been found.

CB like many more common criminals could have done it all. Possibilities sell lots of press but don't do any justice for victims.

Of course, there is always a possibility that you are right, due to the secrecy, the prosecuters keep during the investigation. A secrecy, even press has a hard job, to get info from witnesses or third parties.

But otherwise i could say, nobody has a idea about, what amount of unreleased info/evidence prosecuters are dealing with.

I personally can't see any clue that leads to a possible drop of the investigation without a charge by now, just because of the secrecy and the fact, that HCW seems to speak almost to foreign press about other things, that won't jeopardise the MM investigation!

Of course, there is always a possibility that you are right, due to the secrecy, the prosecuters keep during the investigation. A secrecy, even press has a hard job, to get info from witnesses or third parties.

But otherwise i could say, nobody has a idea about, what amount of unreleased info/evidence prosecuters are dealing with.

I personally can't see any clue that leads to a possible drop of the investigation without a charge by now, just because of the secrecy and the fact, that HCW seems to speak almost to foreign press about other things, that won't jeopardise the MM investigation!

Unreleased info comes in drops and didn't change much ever since the beginning, Super.

CB's biography is now known to an extent few czars ever enjoyed, but we still don't know what happened to poor MM during those fateful holidays.

Fall Madeleine McCann: Weiteres Ermittlungsverfahren gegen Verdächtigen Christian B. - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

"The case occurred in early April 2007, about ten kilometers from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann disappeared from an apartment complex on May 3. The then ten-year-old victim visited Salema Beach with her parents and a family friend, where she played with other children. There, as the girl told Portuguese investigators at the time, a naked man grabbed her, hugged her tightly and masturbated in front of her eyes. When his brother saw this, he called the adults. The parents chased the man. He escaped."

I suspect that his role (and the role of others) in some kind of widespread paedophile ring will be exposed with this case. The fact that MM case has such huge international exposure, it could be a fraction of what his done but has the most opportunity to expise other "players" in a bigger "game". They probably have what they need for MM but will get much more info on others if they hold out a little longer. All IMOO

Changing topics.
LE took soil samples from the property in Hanover. What is the likely reason?
- to try to link him to a crime scene, either one already known or in case one is found later?
- to search for biological material in the samples (what could there be after all this time?)
- to search for tiny pieces of fabric from clothing in case any was buried?
- to see if there are samples that don't match each other and could indicate the need to go back and search again?
- simply because it's standard procedure to create a profile of the soil during such a search?
-Is there another potential reason?

Press tactic seems to have failed but I'm not expecting press to take care of prosecution.
We don't know the press tactic failed. The appeal may have produced a mountain of useful info & tips to be worked through. LE went public to ask some questions, but doesn't need to tell us what answers were received.

Bad guys can be connected to MM's disappearance, of course. We have lots of them. CB told more than once he knows what happened and I believe him. But, personally, given evidence and profiles available, I'd more readily bet on RM than CB. But both can be connected. Until we know what happened, no one can exclude anyone. Some people can escape for the sole reason that no solid evidence can be found, not because they're innocent. Anyway, I never believed CB acted alone. So nothing will be clear up until we know exactly what he did.
Agree with this 100%

Just back out of a rabbit hole trying to find the post, but no joy. However I did rediscover that Betty Boop 88 actually queried the maroon shirt in her very first post back in Thread 6:

Can't link so a crude cut and paste from Betty's post:

"...something that struck me a few pages back was the post about the ring in Germany that was recently busted, and the poster questioning whether CB could be connected.

Sick vids in paedo torture house could take cops 30yrs to go through

I can’t help but notice what the suspect at the centre of the investigation, ‘Adrian V.’ is wearing...

A maroon top with a white circle. Which makes me think of :

FOUND: Shirt worn by Madeleine McCann suspect

End quotes

Apologies for taking our sleuthing round and round the roundabout!
They said it was a beer promotion top
Peter Bleksley believes the shirt worn by the prime suspect was a rare design produced by beer company Super Bock.

It was not sold but given away to loyal customers and should be possible to trace.

It is Portugues beer, interesting if it was the same type of shirt Adrian was wearing?

That could be the first known assault on a public beach, if it can be linked to CB. That would be a "new" modus operandi and could be some kind of link to a few unsolved disappearances of children in the past.

My god, the MM-case could be just the tip of the iceberg...:(
It's also similar to the playground masturbation incident. I'm wondering if it's a compulsion acted out when drunk or high. Or stone cold sober. Utterly grim.

They said it was a beer promotion top
Peter Bleksley believes the shirt worn by the prime suspect was a rare design produced by beer company Super Bock.

It was not sold but given away to loyal customers and should be possible to trace.

It is Portugues beer, interesting if it was the same type of shirt Adrian was wearing?
Thanks Snowpea. I recall that now. Gosh I wish these threads had an index!

Interesting , thanks , in the interview he says they are investigating a child abuse report from April 2007 at the Portugal beach ... then he clarifies the suspect masturbated in front of a 10 year old girl ... but that leaves me confused .... I thought it was someone else who did stuff like that , , an associate of CB ,,, in a playground I believe.

I am losing track of who did what.

Interesting , thanks , in the interview he says they are investigating a child abuse report from April 2007 at the Portugal beach ... then he clarifies the suspect masturbated in front of a 10 year old girl ... but that leaves me confused .... I thought it was someone else who did stuff like that , , an associate of CB ,,, in a playground I believe.

I am losing track of who did what.
No that was CB, though apparently someone was with him who ran off

This is my take too. And it has been from the off for a multitude of reasons.

There's a point beyond which a perfectly acceptable 'we know stuff you don't know, be patient, all will be revealed in time' starts to fray. For me we've gone well beyond that point.

Yes - they keep doing these media spots to drip bits of news

Like here they accuse him of yet another crime - it is pure trial by media.

Yes but it was reported he didn't garden ?

For many people its where you hangout in the weekend in summer, grilling and drinking beer. Lots of our friends currently have them because we all live in innercity apartments with a balcony at most. They are very cheap so attractive compared to a summer house or weekend house.

Most of the time you don't do any gardening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe