Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new vehicle was also mentioned by SF in the Sexta9 video. A, what translates to a 'Goods Truck" (thx @BIZCOCHO) was parked at the Hannover allotment in 2007

This again triggered my curiosity about the truck/trailer at the box factory.

The truck was parked at the spot from pre IG going missing until after LE searched the area according to Google Earth

Is there anyway the logo/writing on the truck can be identified by a sharp eyed sleuth? Has part of the roof been cut away?

View attachment 264330 View attachment 264331
Using the search words herzog gmbh i find dozens of companies of name herzog but none of them have the distictive logo we see in the photo.

Last edited:
"Mahon is currently serving a seven-year prison sentence for the manslaughter of Amy's older brother Dean, who he stabbed during a row at their northside Dublin apartment in May 2013."

Non comprende?

In yesterday's Sexta video was a photo of

Using the search words herzog gmbh i find dozens of companies of name herzog but none of them have the distictive logo we see in the photo.

Herzog means Duke in English

IMO it's not "Herzog" and not a binocular. The Logo builts an "M" IMO. So the name of the company should start with that letter. Still looking, if there exists some company like U-Haul, or a truck-rental etc., with that logo.
Or maybe the logo is made from two letters?
M with another letter above it?
H above M?
U above M?

TBH I don't know what we could do with any info on the truck. Settle curiosity maybe. I wonder where the truck is now?

What is more important I think is where the truck parked up at the Hanover allotment in 2007 came from.

TBH I don't know what we could do with any info on the truck. Settle curiosity maybe. I wonder where the truck is now?

What is more important I think is where the truck parked up at the Hanover allotment in 2007 came from.
Looks a bit like a bin truck??

Non comprende?
Was more about the context on the whole link, a missing girl in Spain, that's all, and I think her mum made reference to all the time and money invested in looking for MM, and not her daughter

Yes, that really seems to be a problem.

According to other older reports, HCW used the phrase "eventually abused her" and than killed her. So it seems doubtful, if there really exists video evidence of abuse. HCW never spoke about possible abuse later IMO.

Other reports described CB as getting very upset and agressive, when he has been discovered by others of doing something "forbidden" (pics of children, secret other girlfriends, e.g.).

So there may be the possibility also, that MM woke up at the burglary, cried and the suspect killed her already in the apartment (maybe accidental) and took away her body, to get "rid" of the evidence, that she died. Has something else missing from apartment 5A been reported? Has there been any theft? Does somebody know that for sure, maybe from the PJ Files?

If THAT could be part of any confession to other people, pinning him as a professional burglar to OC at the time she vanished, should be THE missing cruicial evidence, due to the lack of forensics, right!
The possibility considered in your 4th paragraph (that perhaps CB somehow caused death within the apartment) would lead IMO to several questions such as... If BKA have photo/video evidence, was that photo/video created at some other location or created in the apartment?

Looks a bit like a bin truck??

No, it's something like a truck up to 7.5 tons of load. Usually used by moving- and carrier-companies. Older driving licenses in germany allow drivers to drive trucks up to 7.5 tons max-load without a truck license. But CB must have that license, because that huge Winnebagos up to 9 meters demand a truck license in germany IMO.

The wind deflector on the roof of the cabin indicates, that it hasn't been used in cities, because they lower the fuel consumption at higher speeds and aren't that useful by driving mostly in cities. So it should belonged to a carrier company once before.

IMO it is important, that CB had one. For running a small kiosk, nobody needs a 7.5 t truck. What did he used that thing for. It has no plates on it, so i don't think it was a repair job for him to make money.

It also should have tachograph and trucks have to pay tolls for movement across the country so there could be some movements of it in the last years investigated maybe.

Last edited:
No, it's something like a truck up to 7.5 tons of load. Usually used by moving- and carrier-companies. Older driving licenses in germany allow drivers to drive trucks up to 7.5 tons max-load without a truck license. But CB must have that license, becaus that huge Winnebagos up to 9 meters demand a truck license in germany IMO.

The wind deflector on the roof of the cabin indicates, that it hasn't been used in cities, because they lower the fuel consumption at higher speeds and aren't that useful by driving mostly in cities. So it should belonged to a carrier company once before.

IMO it is important, that CB had one. For running a small kiosk, nobody needs a 7.5 t truck. What did he used that thing for. It has no plates on it, so i don't think it was a repair job for him to make money.

It also should have tachograph and trucks have to pay tolls for movement across the country so there could be some movements of it in the last years investigated maybe.
Your right, realised my mistake when I looked again

No, it's something like a truck up to 7.5 tons of load. Usually used by moving- and carrier-companies. Older driving licenses in germany allow drivers to drive trucks up to 7.5 tons max-load without a truck license. But CB must have that license, because that huge Winnebagos up to 9 meters demand a truck license in germany IMO.

CB could have just used he truck as a static, secure storage unit, rather like a container and not necessarily have driven it.

Last edited:
IMO it's not "Herzog" and not a binocular. The Logo builts an "M" IMO. So the name of the company should start with that letter. Still looking, if there exists some company like U-Haul, or a truck-rental etc., with that logo.
Could be a fake logo and writing.
Could even be a foreign company, from anywhere in Europe / Russia - East- West ...

I wonder if this caller was ever identified?? How did he have the staff members mobile phone number and also know her place of work?? The follow up on it, believe it or not says 'Due to how rapid the call was, only a partial phone number was available from the network.. - That is NOT how mobile phone/network companies operate.. regardless of a call, text, voicemail etc. Unless it is withheld, the entire phone number would be visible or available! Much of the investigative work is pure Bollox. The more I read, the more it feels like the PJ are just blatant in their insulting of all the world's intelligence! X

Attachments

• IMG_20200920_175746.jpg
    IMG_20200920_175746.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 38
I wonder if this caller was ever identified?? How did he have the staff members mobile phone number and also know her place of work?? The follow up on it, believe it or not says 'Due to how rapid the call was, only a partial phone number was available from the network.. - That is NOT how mobile phone/network companies operate.. regardless of a call, text, voicemail etc. Unless it is withheld, the entire phone number would be visible or available! Much of the investigative work is pure Bollox. The more I read, the more it feels like the PJ are just blatant in their insulting of all the world's intelligence! X

Victoria, can you please tell where you read Due to how rapid the call was, only a partial phone number was available from the network.

Back to the German teacher who saw a German-speaking girl at the Apolonia supermarket in Gale, Portugal in 2017 who had the same blemish in the right eye as Madeleine. Towards the end of May 2007, Sharon Booth also declared a sighting at Gale with a 4-year old girl, a man and a woman in an ‘old, green Renault car’. If you look back at CB’s packaging/box factory in Neuwegersleben, there is an early 2000 model, green Renault parked inside the building. Cf. attached picture of said car, Sharon Booth’s statement in the PJ files and an early 2000 Peugeot, green model. I am assuming that the Winnebago that police found was also parked here?

Attachments

• DFFD17BC-D440-4EC9-B4B1-ED4A3CA05260.jpeg
    DFFD17BC-D440-4EC9-B4B1-ED4A3CA05260.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 57
On it's own, no, it isn't going to mean much but HCW clearly sees it has hugely significant going so far as to make it the main focus of the appeal and saying that it's the piece of evidence they want to issue an arrest warrant and question CB.

It's all about building the case. They already have material evidence MM is dead and "some evidence" that CB "did the deed". There is also apparently a confession from CB to someone plus a lot more I expect. What they obviously don't have at this stage is proof of CB being near the scene. If he has given an alibi previously they cannot yet disprove then their case is weakened. Take that away and prove CB lied and I can easliy see how significant that would be in the eyes of a judge if there is plenty of other evidence pointing to CB.

I agree its significance IF it's accompanied by very concrete other evidence to tie CB to the disappearance. The big IF.

I just feel the LE shouldn't - at this late stage, after telling the world at large months ago that they've found and named the abductor/killer of MM - still be dependent upon something that I suspect will be very difficult to conclusively prove.

But jmo.

Last edited:
Back to the German teacher who saw a German-speaking girl at the Apolonia supermarket in Gale, Portugal in 2017 who had the same blemish in the right eye as Madeleine. Towards the end of May 2007, Sharon Booth also declared a sighting at Gale with a 4-year old girl, a man and a woman in an ‘old, green Renault car’. If you look back at CB’s packaging/box factory in Neuwegersleben, there is an early 2000 model, green Renault parked inside the building. Cf. attached picture of said car, Sharon Booth’s statement in the PJ files and an early 2000 Peugeot, green model. I am assuming that the Winnebago that police found was also parked here?
This is interesting ...

Indeed, that is sheer nonsense. Where can we read that?

Is it possible they have footage of her dead? I cannot even write this, this is so horrible. I know it was discussed before here, so could this be an indication as to the material evidence they claim they have?

If they haven't, then their claims as regards her 'dead' status would be beyond unforgiveable.

And also, surely by now, if they actually have in their possession something as definite and conclusive as footage of a dead child, her parents would surely be privy to this information? And SY would no longer be describing MM as a 'missing persons enquiry'?

Due to to fact, maybe there won't be a lot more to read until next year, although nobody knows why (maybe more than digging up portugal won't be successful), maybe we could play around with a few thoughts, basing loose on facts, until FF draws the Amaral-Card.

When was the time, CB "recovered" a pregnant girl from some eastern europe (2 russians?!) guys? Was she pregnant before or after that? Hard to say what guys that have been, and why the girl headed off to them.

It was reported, CB brought her back to NF. Also read about a mother, that claimed some russians seemed to snatch her 3 year old daughter at Algarve at that time. British tabloids reported that around 2014/2015 or earlier mabye?!

Is it too far fetched, to think about
compensation businesses? "Horrible job at PDL tomorrow, won't see me for a while.." Russian Mafia maybe, not to play around with?!

Another thing that bothers me, due to the fact, in almost every mugshot he seems to look a bit different.

His foster parents adopted three boys! Could he be some kind of twin-sibling?!

His "new" mother was reported to be very dominant by the way! Will search the german article on demand!

Just a thought, cause we are at some kind of stall IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member