Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The missing link is probably the proof that he is beyond any doubt responsible for her death IMO. I believe they have footage found in the box factory but not showing the perpetrator. So just a guess he could say he saved it from the dark web for example. Jmo

That could be the clue, right! But there is a fact, that keeps me sceptic.

The Neuwegersleben raid has been made to IG-case-warrant of the prosecuters in the german town of Halle (my birth- and hometown for 30 years by the way) in 2015/2016. According to HCW, BKA is investigating CB since 2017, HCW himself since 2018, due to a bid of the BKA, because CB's last adress was Braunschweig.

I do not see the concrete CB-MM-link in the IG-Neuwegeslseben investigation, sorry....

BKA is the german "FBI" and normally investigating on a "bigger" scale....?

The Neuwegersleben raid has been made to IG-case-warrant of the prosecuters in the german town of Halle (my birth- and hometown for 30 years) in 2015/2016. According to HCW, BKA is investigating CB since 2017, HCW himself since 2018, due to a bid of the BKA, because CB's last adress was Braunschweig.

I do not see the concrete CB-MM-link in the IG-Neuwegeslseben investigation, sorry....

The only link I see is that they rechecked his media for MM pictures. I don't know how they first checked those media but perhaps it's by sampling as it must be very stressful. Or they have people with special profiles to check them?

Last edited:

The Neuwegersleben raid has been made to IG-case-warrant of the prosecuters in the german town of Halle (my birth- and hometown for 30 years by the way) in 2015/2016. According to HCW, BKA is investigating CB since 2017, HCW himself since 2018, due to a bid of the BKA, because CB's last adress was Braunschweig.

BKA is the german "FBI" and normally investigating on a "bigger" scale....?
I would imagine they would have needed at least a year to go through all the material found during the raid that this time lapse does not surprise me - quite the contrary.

The only link I see is that they rechecked his media for MM pictures. I don't know how they check those media as a rule but perhaps it's by sampling as it must be very stressful. Or they have people with special profiles to check them?

We have got special investigators for child *advertiser censored* footage, that check for known victims and perps in the footage.

IMO the bravest people existing! But it takes time, because that investigators need mental care.

If they had found footage of MM at Neuwegersleben in 2016, they wouldn't make it to a public investigation in 2020 IMO.
Maybe they found something (footage?) In 2017 when BKA started looking at CB as a suspect in MM's case? But they also could have needed time to find witnesses? But again if there is footage which doesn't show the perpetrator they need much more to charge him Imo

I think what happened in 2017 the most significant was the witness statement from HB. Footage might come next as it was likely under way according to Super. They were searching for Inga and possibly included MM then. They might have to start again IMO.

Maybe they found something (footage?) In 2017 when BKA started looking at CB as a suspect in MM's case? But they also could have needed time to find witnesses? But again if there is footage which doesn't show the perpetrator they need much more to charge him Imo

But the proscuters from the german town of Halle found it in 2016.

HCW would maybe never state, that HB is a big clue, while FF destroys HB's reputation in the media. Everything is possible.

But again, don't you think, finding footage of MM on someones property, that is a known peado, would at least lead to a interrogation or a warrant?

There is some kind of obstacle IMO.

To me...and i repeat my intention of playing mind-games due to the stall of media reports, what other mugshot of CB shows the clear visible scar, that i pointed out?

But the proscuters from the german town of Halle found it in 2016.

HCW would maybe never state, that HB is a big clue, while FF destroys HB's reputation in the media. Everything is possible.

But again, don't you think, finding footage of MM on someones property, that is a known peado, would at least lead to a interrogation or a warrant?

There is some kind of obstacle IMO.

To me...and i repeat my intention of playing mind-games due to the stall of media reports, what other mugshot of CB shows the clear visible scar, that i pointed out?

You did a 3-in-1, Super. Perhaps shampoo, conditioner and mask?

1. HCW is doing his work. And FF, too. I hope they're both doing their best because everybody expects a fair trial.

2. Your question is very interesting and I'd like to know the answer.

3. I'm not sure there's a scar there, the resolution is too bad.​

You did a 3-in-1, Super. Perhaps shampoo, conditioner and mask?

1. HCW is doing his work. And FF, too. I hope they're both doing their best because everybody expects a fair trial.

2. Your question is very interesting and I'd like to know the answer.

3. I'm not sure there's a scar there, the resolution is too bad.​

Still not sure? Haven't edited the pic!
Screenshot_20200920-234753_Gallery.jpg

christian brueckner - Google Suche

Still not, Super. Not that I'm telling you're wrong and less so that you edited it. Resolution is really bad to tell. Just look to the right of his nose (your right) and above the limit of his lips you have another spot that could be a scar. I wouldn't bet it is. I'll try to find a better resolution (if there is one).

Still not, Super. Not that I'm telling you're wrong and less so that you edited it. Resolution is really bad to tell. Just look to the right of his nose (your right) and above the limit of his lips you have another spot that could be a scar. I wouldn't bet it is. I'll try to find a better resolution (if there is one).

Thank you Mendel.

Unfortuneatly we just have to wait until further media-reports.

In a case, that has been over-investigated since decades and german prosecuters keep their (maybe) crucial info, for what reason so ever.

I must admit, although FF doesn't look like a reliable solicitor to me, i'm curious what he may had found out.

That case has always made the opportunity for discussions, except parent blaming of course!

Thank you Mendel.

Unfortuneatly we just have to wait until further media-reports.

In a case, that has been over-investigated since decades and german prosecuters keep their (maybe) crucial info, fo what reason so ever.

I must admit, although FF doesn't look like a reliable solicitor to me, i'm curious what he may had found out.

That case has always made the opportunity for discussions, exept parent blaming of course!

Of course, Super.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member