Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to to fact, maybe there won't be a lot more to read until next year, although nobody knows why (maybe more than digging up portugal won't be successful), maybe we could play around with a few thoughts, basing loose on facts, until FF draws the Amaral-Card.

When was the time, CB "recovered" a pregnant girl from some eastern europe (2 russians?!) guys? Was she pregnant before or after that? Hard to say what guys that have been, and why the girl headed off to them.

It was reported, CB brought her back to NF. Also read about a mother, that claimed some russians seemed to snatch her 3 year old daughter at Algarve at that time. British tabloids reported that around 2014/2015 or earlier mabye?!

Is it too far fetched, to think about
compensation businesses? "Horrible job at PDL tomorrow, won't see me for a while.." Russian Mafia maybe, not to play around with?!

Another thing that bothers me, due to the fact, in almost every mugshot he seems to look a bit different.

His foster parents adopted three boys! Could he be some kind of twin-sibling?!

His "new" mother was reported to be very dominant by the way! Will search the german article on demand!

Just a thought, cause we are at some kind of stall IMO.

Do you mean CB's foster mum? I don't understand how she is left all alone after having fostered three kids.

Do you mean CB's foster mum? I don't understand how she is left all alone after having fostered three kids.

She hasn't been alone until 1992, when her husband went disabled after a car accident and she gave up CB due to his behavior.

If you want to believe the reports! There is nothing to read, about CB's "brothers".

She hasn't been alone until 1992, when her husband went disabled after a car accident and she gave up CB due to his behavior.

If you want to believe the reports! There is nothing to read, about CB's "brothers".

Yes i know I mean now she is all alone. And okay for CB she understandably couldn't handle him, but what about his brothers? And isn't it strange that there is no information about his brothers?

Victoria, can you please tell where you read Due to how rapid the call was, only a partial phone number was available from the network.
I have yet to successfully save and share a link, please bear with me. I always screenshot anything that jumps out at me. I never read any follow up beyond this. I shall have a browse once the kids fall asleep X

Attachments

• IMG_20200920_202858.jpg
    IMG_20200920_202858.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 26
Yes i know I mean now she is all alone. And okay for CB she understandably couldn't handle him, but what about his brothers? And isn't it strange that there is no information about his brothers?

Is it strange? Hm, i don't know, but we seem to have to deal with a case, where some important pieces of the jigsaw are missing, although german L.E. seems to be confirmed, they got the right guy in focus, without charging him yet.

And yes, media was aware of his timeline. But there wasn't more to read, except that he "lost" his foster-father, the "foster-mother" has been very dominant and he had been one of three adopted boys.

In some reports, i read of some kind of "look-a-like", he spent time with. Just a thought....

Last edited:
Due to to fact, maybe there won't be a lot more to read until next year, although nobody knows why (maybe more than digging up portugal won't be successful), maybe we could play around with a few thoughts, basing loose on facts, until FF draws the Amaral-Card.

When was the time, CB "recovered" a pregnant girl from some eastern europe (2 russians?!) guys? Was she pregnant before or after that? Hard to say what guys that have been, and why the girl headed off to them.

It was reported, CB brought her back to NF. Also read about a mother, that claimed some russians seemed to snatch her 3 year old daughter at Algarve at that time. British tabloids reported that around 2014/2015 or earlier mabye?!

compensation businesses? "Horrible job at PDL tomorrow, won't see me for a while.." Russian Mafia maybe, not to play around with?!

Another thing that bothers me, due to the fact, in almost every mugshot he seems to look a bit different.

His "new" mother was reported to be very dominant by the way! Will search the german article on demand!

He was adopted as a baby but he committed his 1st house break in at aged 13-14. His adopted father was paralysed in a crash and CB was too much to handle and so was put into some sort of rehabilitation/reform home for 'naughty boys'. I am defo on board with the idea of him looking like 2 totally different people in his photographs! Strange X

He was adopted as a baby but he committed his 1st house break in at aged 13-14. His adopted father was paralysed in a crash and CB was too much to handle and so was put into some sort of rehabilitation/reform home for 'naughty boys'. I am defo on board with the idea of him looking like 2 totally different people in his photographs! Strange X

Dizygotic twins maybe?

I MUST ADMIT! Just a thought, due to no useful media reporting!!!

But what is the missing clue, if german prosecuters are sure, CB killed Maddie?!

Keeping the age difference out of mind, is that really one and the same person....?o_O

20200920_220207.jpg
20200920_220516.jpg
20200920_221230.jpg

Last edited:

The girl, Lina, left on Sept. 11, 2008 and CB found her 17 days later on Sep. 27. She was pregnant after and they were Ukrainian IIRC.

Is it strange? Hm, i don't know, but we seem to have to deal with a case, where some important pieces of the jigsaw are missing, although german L.E. seems to be confirmed, they got the right guy in focus, without charging him yet.

And yes, media was aware of his timeline. But there wasn't more to read, except that he "lost" his foster-father, the "foster-mother" has been very dominant and he had been one of three adopted boys.

In some reports, i read of some kind of "look-a-like", he spent time with. Just a thought....

We don't read about his brothers as they are not involved in this and should be given privacy.
IMO we shouldn't try to weave innocent people into this puzzle on a public forum, unless specifically mentioned in the press.
:)

Dizygotic twins maybe?

I MUST ADMIT! Just a thought, due to no useful media reporting!!!

But what is the missing clue, if german prosecuters are sure, CB killed Maddie?!
The missing link is probably the proof that he is beyond any doubt responsible for her death IMO. I believe they have footage found in the box factory but not showing the perpetrator. So just a guess he could say he saved it from the dark web for example. Jmo

We don't read about his brothers as they are not involved in this and should be given privacy.
IMO we shouldn't try to weave innocent people into this puzzle on a public forum, unless specifically mentioned in the press.
:)

That wasn't my intention! Never ever! But you're right!

Still had the "look-a-like" testimony in mind, the missing parts of the puzzle/jigsaw and the lack of info, if there had been 3 "single" boys been adopted.

I have yet to successfully save and share a link, please bear with me. I always screenshot anything that jumps out at me. I never read any follow up beyond this. I shall have a browse once the kids fall asleep X

According to police papers, they're talking about a call made by a female child who called Portimão police telling she was "Maddie" and that they could only annotate part of the number (spelled by child?). Then then ask PJ at Lisbon to log the call and have the full number. I don't see any incompetence here.

That wasn't my intention! Never ever! But you're right!

Still had the "look-a-like" testimony in mind, the missing parts of the puzzle/jigsaw and the lack of info, if there had been 3 "single" boys been adopted.

The other person may have been the same height, blond and dressed in the same style as CB - doesn't mean they were siblings imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ickyyyy