Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this information was all captured at the time of the abduction by Portuguese police, they collected massive details from area cellphone towers.
Yeah, I thought they had data from all calls made from the area that night. I know there have been other cases where they have done this and it probably takes a long time.

So the sighting that Jane Tanner described of the man carrying his child in a blanket was the night before?, this couple and their daughter were in their apartment that night and he didn't collect his daughter from the creche on the day he played tennis with GM?

No. This is not Tannerman. This is the man Gerry was speaking to on the other side of the streetwhen Jane allegedly saw Tannerman.

No. This is not Tannerman. This is the man Gerry was speaking to on the other side of the streetwhen Jane allegedly saw Tannerman.

Oh I see,thanks.
I was thrown by the description this lady gave of her husband carrying g their daughter home in a blanket from the creche,it sounds the same as the witness who came forward later to confirm it was him and his daughter that JT saw.

I think when SY began investigating years ago, they treated the disappearance as a criminal act by a stranger- a planned abduction or while committing a robbery.

I think investigators have not believed she is alive for a long time, but haven't ruled it out completely.

It would be amazing if she were still alive, though. Kate McCann has said many times that she will never give up hoping she is alive.

Imo

Even if she were, what are the odds what she would remember her family as they would wish to be remembered?

This case is sad in so many of its aspects. Not least for the missing children who are not remembered, fundraised and fought for as MM has been -- no criticism implied, the Ms have clearly put much of their lives into this effort and helped others who have lost children along the way.

Well, if the shutters were down, and we believe they were, he would have had to open the window to open the shutters in order to see out of it.

The apartment shutters are designed to open from the inside using a pull cord, you can push them up enough to look in from outside but you pull the cord to open them properly from inside. If there was a way to post a video here I would demonstrate how they work and how much the can be manouvered from outside.

I can’t get the link but if you google Madeleine sighting in Amsterdam you’ll see the article.
A few days after her abduction, a child called Maddie and a woman walked into a shop in Amsterdam. The child said she had been taken from her holiday.
The shopkeeper said she reported it a month later when she found out about MM.
So if this is true it must be Madeleine surely?
So the German suspect wouldn’t be guilty..
Or the woman in the shop was mistaken or made it up.
Can’t be a coincidence if she was telling the truth.

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

He confessed to someone that he knew what happened to M while sitting drinking in a bar when M's face came on the TV screen.
There's a lot of coverage on the German press relating to him and the possibility of links to other crimes.
The police are taking it seriously. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
He confessed to someone that he knew what happened to M while sitting drinking in a bar when M's face came on the TV screen.
There's a lot of coverage on the German press relating to him and the possibility of links to other crimes.
The police are taking it seriously. IMO

Absolutely. Not least because that confession also resulted in his charge for the rape of a 72 year old woman.

The suspect was near the McCann apartment at the time of the abduction. He has a history of sexual assault of people ranging in age from child to age 72, and has now been placed in the vicinity of several missing children. He lived 1.9 km from the apartment. He distanced himself from his car the day after her disappearance.

<modsnip: removed reference to info in removed post>

I can’t get the link but if you google Madeleine sighting in Amsterdam you’ll see the article.
A few days after her abduction, a child called Maddie and a woman walked into a shop in Amsterdam. The child said she had been taken from her holiday.
The shopkeeper said she reported it a month later when she found out about MM.
So if this is try it must be Madeleine surely?
So the German suspect wouldn’t be guilty..
Or the woman in the shop was mistaken or made it up.
Can’t be a coincidence if she was telling the truth.

Or the german suspect stole her to order and handed her off

The suspect was near the McCann apartment at the time of the abduction. He has a history of sexual assault of people ranging in age from child to age 72, and has now been placed in the vicinity of several missing children. He lived 1.9 km from the apartment. He distanced himself from his car the day after her disappearance.

<modsnip: removed reference to info in removed post>

Agreed, and that's only the information they've released publicly. They have far more evidence than that, especially if they know his phone number.

Another siginificant point for me is the German Police assertions that she is dead. You don't make that claim based on a hunch or laws of probability. They know something.

rbbm.
Madeleine McCann suspect 'traded drugs for sex with young girls at Algarve raves'
''THE Madeleine McCann suspect traded drugs for sex with young girls at raves in the Algarve, it was claimed tonight.
Christian B often slept with revellers after gifting them cannabis joints at the wild sex parties.''

''Details of the prime suspect’s actions were laid bare by a witness who recognised him peddling dope at around the same time Madeleine McCann disappeared.
The woman, who spoke to Portuguese TV anonymously with her face masked, said she recognised him and his distinctive yellow and white VW Camper van.
Drug-fuelled bashes known as “Pizza Parties” were held in woods near the hippy village of Barao de Sao Joao a 20-minute drive from his ramshackle farmhouse near Praia da Luz.
The woman said of the his sex-for-drugs deals: “It was a sort of payment in kind.''
''The woman told how he always spoke English and hung around with a lookalike pal who she also thought was British.
She added in the interview with Portuguese TV station TVI: “I thought the other man was a brother or a friend. Both were tall and both were blond-haired.''
“One had blue eyes and the other had green eyes. I thought both of them were English until I found out now one of them was German.
“I always assumed they were English because I always heard them speaking in English.''

Agreed, and that's only the information they've released publicly. They have far more evidence than that, especially if they know his phone number.

Another significant point for me is the German Police assertions that she is dead. You don't make that claim based on a hunch or laws of probability. They know something.

There's nothing to suggest that the suspect procured children for others. He assaulted children and possessed child *advertiser censored*. It makes more sense that he abducted her, abused her and then "exterminated" her and all evidence of her.

There's nothing to suggest that the suspect procured children for others. He assaulted children and possessed child *advertiser censored*. It makes more sense that he abducted her, abused her and then "exterminated" her and all evidence of her.

No, there isn’t. But there is the sum of money; the brag re: snatching her, not killing her and, contrary to web room chat (which... hmm) no form at all for murder.

Another siginificant point for me is the German Police assertions that she is dead. You don't make that claim based on a hunch or laws of probability. They know something.

This point (re: they know his phone number) is sheer brilliance in its simplicity.

What else relating to phones, digital media, text messages etc do they have?

Also in examining the older custody photos of CB, would also be happy to say:

- can see indication of “Poc marked skin”

Acne and acne scars (can) heal extremely well over time. Enough that I’d be confident there’s some weight in the “poc marked” witness statement.

What else relating to phones, digital media, text messages etc do they have?
A lot, I suspect. There's mentions in other articles that the number they suspect to be his made calls during the time of the abduction too but the police have not made any appeal relating to them, which to me suggests they already know who those calls were to. They would also be able to pull Ping locations from the reception towers to track where he went.

It's very unusual for police to release phone numbers to the public and my theory on it is they are looking for irrefutable confirmation that this phone number was inded his in order to make their case against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member