Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one seriously think after all the millions the Met have spent on investigations that this person has suddenly been discovered.
The Met funding must be under review or someone else is about to publish a book about them.

Yep it’s more rubbish and time trying to justify the money spent on the case once again no doubt when it’s up for review again.It’s farcical at this stage and nothing will come of it as the guilty party are well known to everybody.

MOO
IMO

I've never suspected the parents

What I gathered early on is that there was false information spread over & over: if I'd believed that then I would have entertained the notion

For now - I'm in Pollyanna-landia: not only do I want the culprit caught, I want, somehow & someway that she's okay....yeah: I know, I know......

JMO

I never believed they were guilty of her disappearance either. I do remember at the time, a few people mentioning a man walking around the compound and/or that they saw a man carrying a child in a blanket. It was a long time ago now, and my memory is fuzzy.

I fear even if this suspect is legitimately involved in MM's disappearance the fact that he's a convicted pedophile, makes Maddie being alive seem remote. And if she is still alive I can't even imagine the horrors she's had to submit to.

Last edited:
If you claim there is a guilty party known to everybody you have to name them, and the source has to be MSM or LE.

I think you will find I can share my opinion and my post clearly states it’s my opinion. The papers over the years have certainly implied who they think did it and so did the Portuguese detectives who worked the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members