Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this about the pilot making a phone call before taking off?
It's probably nothing suspicious, but you know how the media likes to put a spin on things....

How is any phone "mysterious" unless he called a pay phone? I mean really...they can easily determine who he called...JMO

This is China all over -- the sat was 5 says ago and now its been 2 more days in storms this is China

this part is over back to square one
Done they same some stuff floating around an ocean 6 days ago happens all the time

I think that the planes are going out in a staged manner, so that there is always a plane searching while the others are flying out/back/refuelling.

Though, having said that, they will suspend the search if the pilots are in peril.

Sorry guys…..
Either water or land crash after half a month no....

Water impact: If the plane was in controlled ditch, hit like a belly flop, there would probably be survivors. Any survivors are suffering from blunt force trauma injuries and without immediate medical intervention survivability is not possible

If water crashes not level, the aircraft, going 400 miles an hour will “dive” under water. In this instance, we have blunt force trauma, still in seat belts, under water survivability unlikely.

Hypothermia –can kill a person in 20 minutes- lets go 50 degrees were looking at a day maybe?

In the instance of crash landing, after half a month we have humans suffering with blunt force trauma, bleeding, no fluid, food, survivability unlikely.

In reality, after half a month, the only way they could be alive, if the plane is in a hanger, and the perpetrators find them of value and provide food water warmth.

Just the reality here guys

.... if the body is floating in water less than 70 degrees Fahrenheit (21 degrees Celsius) for about three weeks, the tissues turn into a soapy fatty acid known as "grave wax" that halts bacterial growth. The skin, however, will still blister and turn greenish black. Finally, crabs and small fish may feed on the soft parts of the face like the eyes and lips, according to the book Forensic Taphonomy: The Postmortem Fate of Human Remains, by William D. Haglund and Marcella H. Sorg.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/b...ow-long-do-dead-bodies-remain-inta-2009-06-10

What about the bodies, wouldn't they float to the surface also for a while?

if the body is floating in water less than 70 degrees Fahrenheit (21 degrees Celsius) for about three weeks, the tissues turn into a soapy fatty acid known as "grave wax" that halts bacterial growth. The skin, however, will still blister and turn greenish black. Finally, crabs and small fish may feed on the soft parts of the face like the eyes and lips, according to the book Forensic Taphonomy: The Postmortem Fate of Human Remains, by William D. Haglund and Marcella H. Sorg.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/b...ow-long-do-dead-bodies-remain-inta-2009-06-10[/QUOTE

Hmmm. I still haven't figured out the reason why AS.

And this was a hijacked plane also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ob8nE4f2ZWc

I will admit I haven't clicked on the link yet - but when I read the headline I immediately throughout, they r making it sound so suspicious to feed their story (story of evil pilot), and the call will end up being to his wife something like , " oh I forgot to get the eggs like u asked me too...sorry....so u might want to pick some up in the morning."

Yeah, they "mysterious" call. Interesting journalism. I always make a call (or two) before takeoff. Surely if it's significant they'll take note.

How is any phone "mysterious" unless he called a pay phone? I mean really...they can easily determine who he called...JMO

Or he called a sat phone? That would be really suspicious and I assume hard to trace right away. NOT that I think he did. I don't think he is suspicious at all.

This is China all over -- the sat was 5 says ago and now its been 2 more days in storms this is China

this part is over back to square one
Done they same some stuff floating around an ocean 6 days ago happens all the time

huh? :)

Evening all.

Love how CNN is naming this the "Zombie Plane". :facepalm:

Search operation for Malaysian airlines aircraft: Update 8 - Australian Maritime Safety Authority

Search operations in the Southern Indian Ocean for the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft will continue
today in the Australian Search and Rescue Region.

Today’s search will utilise four military aircraft, including two RAAF Orions, tasked by the Australian
Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) to search a 23,000 kilometre area, about 2500 kilometres south-west
of Perth.

A merchant ship remains in the search area. Another merchant ship is en route to the area and is
expected to arrive tonight.

A total of six merchant ships have assisted in the search since a shipping broadcast was issued by
AMSA on Monday night.

The current search area has been identified based on satellite data imagery from the Australian
Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation (AGO) provided to AMSA on Thursday morning.

Analysis of the imagery by AGO identified two objects possibly relating to the missing aircraft. The
images have been assessed as being credible but it is possible they do not relate to the search for
MH370.

The Royal Australian Navy HMAS Success is also en route to the search area and is due in the area on 22 March.

To date, no sightings have been reported.

Evening all.

Love how CNN is naming this the "Zombie Plane". :facepalm:

I personally hope they were all gone. I can't think of anthing worse than flying around for 7 hours not knowing what was going on. Ghost plane, zombie plane who cares. jmo

Yeah, they know who the call was made to, and probably what it was about. I've never flown, but I could imagine I would call family before I went. Probably to tell 'em I'm scared to death. :D

I don't know why I don't believe this pilot intentionally killed all these people, or hijacked the plane. I have no connection to him. Know very little about him. He could be guilty as can be, but my mind doesn't believe it. Maybe he is a hero. Maybe the plane WAS hijacked, and he flew it into the ocean because he couldn't save the plane or people. I don't know why he didn't signal for help. Maybe he couldn't. If the plane's radars were shut down, and he was forced to fly at gunpoint, and if he made any communications he knew the plane would crash over populated areas//maybe. I don't know of course.

I know this isn't a TV show where answers are instant. But gosh each hour feels like forever.

the phone call is only suspicious in that it happened and it is THUS FAR not explained as a normal occurrence in the midst of a most unusual occurrence - a plane that disappeared after equipment was turned off and flight paths altered

In other words, everything is being regarded by many as suspicious and I can't argue with it because at the moment we have no clue what happened or who or what might have caused it or why or how.

unexplained = suspicious when nothing is known

I initially read this as you proposing the pilot had insomnia-induced psychosis. Remember the U.S. pilot who had a psychotic break? I don't think that's what happened here at all, but did we ever figure out the story on that U.S. pilot? How often do people that age just randomly have a psychotic break without earlier odd behavior being noticed? Just wondering.

And I have watched all the air crash investigation shows mentioned and they are fascinating. I think some people here should watch them if it's not too upsetting - they show how often minor things can cause a big catastrophe, and how everything is not some crazy conspiracy - unfortunately, tragic incidents happen. Given how safe air travel is today, it's usually a combination of coincidental circumstances that alone would have never been a problem - and it frequently has something to do with pilot or maintenance staff error in response to a relatively minor mechanical issue. Humans are fallible - we've all misjudged confusing or unexpected situations. Not saying this case was pilot error - just saying that things don't magically go as smoothly as some people seem to think. Things are so safe now because we've learned from lots of unexpected problems.

That is not acceptable!!!

What a horrible thing to say. That would be really upsetting to have to read for the family.

ETA- and it's not even a particularly clever head line.

I think the phone call is deemed suspicious in the eyes of the press as they weren't told who he called. Lordy

Can we all just play nice?

There are no known facts except that MH370 left KL and the flight started off "smoothly". So, I believe we can all speculate and agree to disagree. JMO.

I also don't think they are going to find it, I think it's just a distraction while they gather their "intelligence".

Why would this news about the phone call be made known so many days into the investigation? One would think this would be known pretty early on...but who knows.
Someone must have stepped forward saying they received a call from the pilot and that's why they're checking this out. It's not like they could pull the phone from the plane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem