Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when we will hear from China. It's been about 2 hours since I first heard of this new image. Has it been longer than that?

RSBM

Have the other half Fruity :)

I'm working on it!

Just like the time my kids tried to convince me that chips with tomato sauce was two serves of vegetables ..... grapes are a fruit, right? It's a health food, lol.

The image doesn't look high def at all - in fact it looks pixelated imo! I wonder why they did that.

On Sky they said it was because it was heavily zoomed in but I don't know if that's true.

I don't expect anyone to remember my thoughts - but the repetition disclosed from the communications made me suspicious that there was someone new in the cockpit who didn't know a nearly identical transmission had already been made:

Also, Captain Shah said nothing in 54 minutes. Had he been incapacitated?

It's standard procedure for one pilot to fly the plane and the other to handle all radio calls. Malaysian Airlines said the co-pilot made all the calls.

While it's slightly odd, pilots and experts have said it's not unusual for a pilot to repeat the call that the plane is at cruising altitude (the 35,000ft repetition).

Also, Captain Shah said nothing in 54 minutes. Had he been incapacitated?

If that's true, that would seem quite significant to me - the official line is that the communication was normal and nothing to alert suspicion, but nothing at all from the Captain in nearly an hour would seem out of the ordinary and therefore suspicious to me!

But there are reports that the transcript is 'inaccurate':
http://www.sastind.gov.cn/n112/n117/c305455/content.html

Does anyone know if there's an English version of the transcript anywhere? Sorry if this has been posted already

It's standard procedure for one pilot to fly the plane and the other to handle all radio calls. Malaysian Airlines said the co-pilot made all the calls.

While it's slightly odd, pilots and experts have said it's not unusual for a pilot to repeat the call that the plane is at cruising altitude (the 35,000ft repetition).

Thanks for clarifying that. All I know about aeroplanes has been learnt from Google in the last 2 weeks, ha!

Ok I stand corrected - maybe not that significant after all! Thanks

I wonder when we will hear from China. It's been about 2 hours since I first heard of this new image. Has it been longer than that?

And the image is already 4 days old! This whole effort is like a herd of drunken turtles. How frustrated those families must be (understatement!) watching this circus.

Why don't they put together a high level coalition of international representatives to streamline all the bureaucracy and communication, an investigative SWAT team, if you will?

All the parties mistrust each other (except US /Australia) and are playing hide the ball. I can't believe it took the Chinese 4 days to share that object sighting. At this rate....:banghead:

I think it's the same object. I am sure they would be considering this and it is helpful if it is as they know the direction and speed it travelled in the intervening days. Helps to project where it might be now.

As to there being nothing suspicious found on the pilots simulator does not clear him in my opinion. Especially if he planned this that day following the overturning of the opposition leader's acquittal.

If that's true, that would seem quite significant to me - the official line is that the communication was normal and nothing to alert suspicion, but nothing at all from the Captain in nearly an hour would seem out of the ordinary and therefore suspicious to me!

Does anyone know if there's an English version of the transcript anywhere? Sorry if this has been posted already

CNN are porting that the CEO of Malaysian Airlines has claimed that the transcript released by The Telegraph is not accurate.

Here is an English version: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...l-54-minutes-of-communication-from-MH370.html

The cockpit communication aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight can be revealed, from its taxi on the runway to its final message at 1.19am of 'all right, good night'. The transcript starts at 00.25 with general instructions from the control tower to the pilots. The detailed conversation begins at 00.36.

Having just read the transcript (thanks JerseyGirl!) the final sign off 'all right, good night' does seem out of place given that in all previous communication the copilot repeated the instructions of the ATC and was quite formal JMHO

As i went to bed last night i put the tv on to cnn for updates. There was someone discussing the pings from the sattelite. Apparently the pings that came every hour before 811am came from outside the radius of the last ping. This means if the plane did fly south then it went over Indonesia.
I think they said this information was straight from the sattelite company. Did anyone else see this report?

I cant even begin to imagine the unspoken mistrust and base security level that RAAF Pearce has probably never seen before with chinese surveillance aircraft and intelligence people being hosted there. That press conference the other day might as well have just spelled it out it was that obvious what they were saying with as much tact and diplomacy as possible... "China has offered to help... and we will make arrangements to support any nations who would like to send resources in for this search... as long as your not China...."

Absolutely, what a security nightmare for Australia. I hadn't even thought of that. This whole thing is an international relations debarcle and at the same time a reason to work together for the right reason, ie to find the plane. These are historical events. The other thing I wanted to say was that the Chinese image may have been taken 4 days ago but it takes time to analyse data to realise it may be important so I don't think the Chinese have deliberately withheld it for days.

As i went to bed last night i put the tv on to cnn for updates. There was someone discussing the pings from the sattelite. Apparently the pings that came every hour before 811am came from outside the radius of the last ping. This means if the plane did fly south then it went over Indonesia.
I think they said this information was straight from the sattelite company. Did anyone else see this report?

And, of course, if it went north then it went over china. So assuming this info is correct the plane turned back on itself yet again!

morningjava_zpsf9cfee9d.gif

Posts related to theories have been moved to the "theories only" thread, so if one of your posts is missing look for it there. :scared:

brainstorm: Theories only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community :tyou:

CNN are reporting that the CEO of Malaysian Airlines has claimed that the transcript released by The Telegraph is not accurate.

Airline CEO could help by releasing the official correct transcript. Then we could see for ourselves. Lots of parties are really hampering the investigation, whether intentionally or not. MOO JMO :moo:

Great find -- this is vital information. Here's more from Slate TODAY:

Today, Inmarsat revealed some crucial information. “The ping timings got longer,” Inmarsat spokesman Chris McLaughlin stated via email. That is to say, at each stage of its journey, the aircraft got progressively farther away...

MH370 would have had to have traveled within either of two narrow bands. One pointed north, toward India, Bangladesh, and Burma. The other pointed south, across Indonesian airspace and then across the Indian Ocean west of Australia...

If the plane did travel south, its path should be detectable on stored Indonesian military radar returns.

Slate reveals there were SEVEN pings, every hour from 2:11am to 8:11am.

The plane must have travelled in a fairly direct path (north OR south), moving steadily further AWAY from the satellite each hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member