Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, yesterday they were reporting that the pilots could have been trying to save the plane. Every day, a new sensational headline. It's almost as if they just want clicks/to sell papers. Oh, wait...

Ha! Cynical... but sadly some truth in it.

If the fellow pilot only saw him once per year, then how does he know for sure the wife was leaving, and about the other woman? I do wonder though, if his life was falling apart with stress and that trial, and he was drinking during the flight.

I know we've discussed it but I have forgotten, if the copilot or pilot left the cockpit for any reason, is it possible for them to be locked out by the person remaining in the cockpit, for the door to be locked and the code wouldn't work either?

Yeah, that information certainly hasn’t helped to find the plane, or the cause of the incident, so at this point it’s safe to say that knowing that there were two *gasp* Iranian men on board wasn’t vital information.

Don't you really think the issue of the stolen passports held a lot of weight. It did for me, not necessarily that they were Iranians. :(

what?!! oh my goodness, where did this info come from why don't we know

I know! I mean, how DARE we not know!!

It can't be true, surely, it hasn't been in any news I've read. Terrible that people can just make stuff up. I thought perhaps I'd missed a bit and it had been covered on here too.

This is terribly upsetting to hear. So it appears his wife really was leaving him and not that she was staying at a 2nd house when he flew like others have said previously.

If this turns out to be a suicide/mass-murder, then I just dont understand why some people decide to leave the earth and take others with them while doing so. Terribly selfish to the extreme.

We have seen it time and time again where people killing themselves decide to take others with them. Cant they just take themselves out. Geeezzz. This is upsetting news if this is what it turns out to be.

Imagine the guilt she feels if this is true. Not to blame her at all, but what a horrid burden she probably feels. Yecch jmo

Media Release from the AMSA

Search operation for Malaysia Airlines aircraft continues

The search for any signs of the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft in the Australian Search and Rescue
Region is scheduled to get underway around 8am AEDT this morning.

A total of six countries are now assisting in the search and recovery operation – Australia, New Zealand,
the United States, Japan, China and the Republic of Korea.

Today’s search is split into three areas within the same proximity covering a cumulative 80,000 square
kilometres.

Weather conditions have improved in the area and HMAS Success is now on its way back to the search
area. On its arrival, HMAS Success will conduct a surface sweep of an area identified on Monday
afternoon by a RAAF P3 Orion as the location for several objects of interest.

China’s polar supply ship Xue Long is expected to arrive in the search area later this morning.

AMSA has tasked a total of 12 aircraft today to search for possible objects in the search area.

Five civil aircraft will be involved in search activities today and will have AeroRescue Aviation Mission
Coordinators on board.

A total of 34 State Emergency Service (SES) volunteers from Western Australia will again be air
observers on board the civil aircraft.

A total of seven military aircraft will join search operations today.

One Ilyushin IL-76 aircraft from China, a P3 Orion from Japan, a P3 Orion from the Republic of Korea,
two Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) P3 Orion, a United States Navy P8 Poseidon, and a Royal New
Zealand Air Force (RNZAF) P3 Orion will join today’s search.

The Chinese aircraft will be the first aircraft to depart for the search area about 8am.

Further departure times of aircraft will be provided later today.

http://www.amsa.gov.au/media/documents/26032014_MediaRelease_Update18_MH370.pdf

what?!! oh my goodness, where did this info come from why don't we know

I've been lurking there for two weeks, but we aren't supposed to mention other forums. Those people are very experienced and quite believable! jmo

found this too

"The US Embassy in Beijing claims that USAF Base at U-Tapao in Thailand monitored a distress call from Malaysia Airlines MH370 at 2.43 am. The pilot said that the cabin was starting to break apart and he was making a forced landing. Malaysia Airlines were notified."

Problem is, if this is true, why didn't it?

(BBM)
When we take long flights to the northern hemisphere, we have found that non-direct flights are much cheaper ... and far more excruciatingly long.

Exactly, I understand that and that's why I did my research - in this case, it wasn't cheaper. The only other reason I can think of for him taking that particular flight is that there was some type of time-crunch to get out of Malaysia so he took the first flight he could get...

It is also on reddit which claims to have translated it from a China newspaper.

From link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26525281

RE: ^ Does anyone know why Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad ("younger Iranian") didn't simply take a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Frankfurt (FRA) --which is actually a cheaper flight (they were supposedly seeking lower-cost tickets...) -- rather than flying from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Bejiing (PEK) and then from Bejiing (PEK) onto Frankfurt (FRA)? Not only is the cost greater, obviously the distance traveled is far greater also; Direct flight from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Frankfurt (FRA) = 6220 miles vs. a flight from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Bejiing (PEK) = 2745 miles + Bejiing (PEK) to Frankfurt (FRA) = 4846 miles, a total of 7591 miles. Not to mention that flight time(s) are significantly different - direct route is half the time of the indirect route. Just curious...

Also, he flew from Tehran to Qatar. From there to KL.

Surely Mainstream Media would have to pickup the story if it becomes true. I think I am going to wait for Mainstream media to see how it pans out.

For now, I just want the debri field positively located.

Don't you really think the issue of the stolen passports held a lot of weight. It did for me, not necessarily that they were Iranians. :(

I think that it is 100% verifiable that the information about the stolen passports has not helped to locate the plane, nor has it - to date - helped to discover the cause of the incident.

So yes, it’s important information, but the insistence that an !!!!American investigation!!!! by the !!!!FBI and CIA!!!! would have taken care of that immediately - is probably true, but it’s not true that it’s the key to finding the plane. :laughitup:

First Prelude to a Lawsuit Filed a Family against BOEING. Surprise, Surprise - right into the deep pockets of the USA.

Malaysian Airline System Bhd. (MAS) and Boeing Co. records on Flight 370’s maintenance and crew are being sought by a law firm representing the father of one of the missing flight’s passengers, the opening salvo in what may end up being a barrage of litigation over the plane’s disappearance.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...-on-missing-plane-sought-in-u-dot-s-dot-court

I've been lurking there for two weeks, but we aren't supposed to mention other forums. Those people are very experienced and quite believable! jmo

Oops. I didn't know. Wait, there are other forums?!

I assume/hope you have to actually be a pilot (or at least in the business) to join. They certainly know their stuff.

(BBM)

Exactly, I understand that and that's why I did my research - in this case, it wasn't cheaper. The only other reason I can think of for him taking that particular flight is that there was some type of time-crunch to get out of Malaysia so he took the first flight he could get...

Or, because they booked at the last minute - at the time they booked their flights, their route was cheaper.

Yeah, I frequent that site myself and, while most posters there appear to know their stuff, it's still a public discussion forum and they're just as capable of rumor and speculation. JMO ~

Even people (and countries) who believe in "democracy" may become entrenched and clouded in their position, convincing themselves that the ends justify the means. There's a good chance that this pilot believed he was a "freedom fighter" and his actions were a "necessary evil".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed! Until it can be proven otherwise, I'm not going to be so quick to let the pilot/co-pilot off the hook. Maybe they thought they we martyrs to their cause. I don't see them as "good people" right now. I see murder-suicide. This was no fire or mechanical failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak