Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
09.21.01: The final call from Flight 93 09.21.01: The final call from Flight 93 - YouTube

The Todd Beamer story directly from the operator. He didn't know about the trade center, but he did know he was going to die. He gave her a message to give his wife. Beamer didn't talk to his wife.

Thanks for the link. That woman is just giving her opinion though - she says she didn't want him to think he'd die, but when he asked her to pray, she "knew" he knew. I'm sure he knew he was in a dire situation that could easily result in death, but he never actually told her they were going to force it to crash. I do not believe that was the intention at all.

Glick and Burnett spoke to their wives and were told what happened at the WTC - they formulated the plot with Beamer. I think he knew about the WTC from what they said. They made no mention of intentionally crashing the plane to their wives - of course they were going to put a positive spin on it and tell them they would be okay, but I do think that was the glimmering hope. I do not think it would have gone over well if the rest of the passengers had been told they were purposely crashing the plane because things were hopeless. There would have been some pushback.

All I know is I don't believe a darn thing about anything, kwim?

If this is not a "jihad" type situation, then I'm going with political agenda / incident for other "strategic" purposes. jmo

What if one or both of the pilots never got on the flight. I know I am on the fringe but it would explain so much.

The SkyNews reporter was in the press conference room and teased a statement coming "in moments," but the room is desolate and we are still 160 minutes from the regularly scheduled one...

CRASH-LANDED.

I think they were trying to secretly land somewhere, but didn't make it.

MH370: India suspends search for plane, awaits new instructions

India on Sunday suspended its search for a Malaysia Airlines plane around the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and in the Bay of Bengal and is awaiting a new request from Malaysia, a defence official said.

"The entire operation is on hold for now. We are awaiting fresh instructions from Malaysia," said Colonel Harmit Singh, spokesman for India's army, navy and air force command in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

"None of the planes from our air fleet took off today. Even the navy vessels involved in search operations have moved to another island," Singh told AFP.

http://english.astroawani.com/news/show/mh370-india-suspends-search-for-plane-awaits-new-instructions-31918

WHile I do think the pilots are involved....I really do hate saying that.....

I do also concede that the captain would be an easy scapegoat for the Malaysian government as well.......especially now they are using words like "political fanatic"...
I do not trust the governments of some of these countries.

I was on here until midnight (Australian time) last night.

And had come to three conclusions:

It was the pilot and something to do with Malaysian politics

OR it was the Uighur terrorists and passenger 84, the Uighur electronics professor with flying time was involved and the plane was in Xinjiang somewhere....or the ocean..

OR the Uighur terrorists are an easy scapegoat....for instance last night there was a link where a Malaysian official actually said a likely spot it was headed was the Kryrgyzstan/China border.... well......anyhow with google looking that up can see it is the Xinjiang part of China which is where the Uigher terrorists are based...

Seems they were maybe hinting at that so people would go: yep its the chinese terrorists!...easy.

Last night I was 99% convinced myself it was them....as the chinese did receive emails of terrorism threats, they had stabbed all those people in the station only a week or so before and hadn't claimed responsibility for that attack, and the professor....seemed to fit...

And then last night we get the link that the Uigher professor was a case of mistaken identity...

so yes, I can also see that the pilot could very well be an easy scapegoat, and I do think that is unfair...

and then of course we have the 20 tech experts who had the electronics defence contract!!!!! This still has me thinking as welll

If this is not a "jihad" type situation, then I'm going with political agenda / incident for other "strategic" purposes. jmo

It just doesn't feel like jihad. We are programmed to think terrorist and it is so hard to get out of that mode.

Landed. If it had pointed more to a hypoxia event, I would say crashed. But they are very clear about the deliberate actions so it was someone set on flying it out of the area not to crash it, but land it.

CRASH-LANDED.

I think they were trying to secretly land somewhere, but didn't make it.

This is what I fear most. Time is erasing my hope they are alive. There is no WHY did they do this and that is so frustrating.

09.21.01: The final call from Flight 93 09.21.01: The final call from Flight 93 - YouTube

The Todd Beamer story directly from the operator. He didn't know about the trade center, but he did know he was going to die. He gave her a message to give his wife. Beamer didn't talk to his wife.

There was another passenger, Donald Greene, that was a licensed pilot. I seem to remember hearing that he said he would try to fly it, but that may have been from the movie & not an actual fact that I read somewhere.

This reminds me of when the King stole Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. All this is missing is the Child Catcher that caused me to hide behind the couch when I was a little kid.

are those co ordinates in the strait of malacca?

I am behind... So this question has probably been answered... But...

Yes...

I "rounded off" the coordinates to:

5 degrees North latitude... And 98 degrees East Longitude...

Those coordinates intercept in the Strait of Malacca...

:earth:

It just doesn't feel like jihad. We are programmed to think terrorist and it is so hard to get out of that mode.

:seeya:

Um, I would cause an uproar if I said what I really think, so I'll refrain from making any comments about statistics and groups that are usually responsible for things like this, suicide bombings, 77 virgins, all that stuff.

WHile I do think the pilots are involved....I really do hate saying that.....

I do also concede that the captain would be an easy scapegoat for the Malaysian government as well.......especially now they are using words like "political fanatic"...
I do not trust the governments of some of these countries.

I was on here until midnight (Australian time) last night.

And had come to three conclusions:

It was the pilot and something to do with Malaysian politics

OR it was the Uighur terrorists and passenger 84, the Uighur electronics professor with flying time was involved and the plane was in Xinjiang somewhere....or the ocean..

OR the Uighur terrorists are an easy scapegoat....for instance last night there was a link where a Malaysian official actually said a likely spot it was headed was the Kryrgyzstan/China border.... well......anyhow with google looking that up can see it is the Xinjiang part of China which is where the Uigher terrorists are based...

Seems they were maybe hinting at that so people would go: yep its the chinese terrorists!...easy.

Last night I was 99% convinced myself it was them....as the chinese did receive emails of terrorism threats, they had stabbed all those people in the station only a week or so before and hadn't claimed responsibility for that attack, and the professor....seemed to fit...

And then last night we get the link that the Uigher professor was a case of mistaken identity...

so yes, I can also see that the pilot could very well be an easy scapegoat, and I do think that is unfair...

and then of course we have the 20 tech experts who had the electronics defence contract!!!!! This still has me thinking as welll

I think it is something that we haven't thought of. Why would someone who is not even violent take the lives of innocent people. The opposition party in Malaysia is peaceful and is just trying to get elected to change things. What was the endgame when this was planned? After 10 days I have no clue.

My guess is the plane crashed in the ocean, result of pilot suicide.

I wish to heavens I was kidding about this, but some <unusual person> put an ad up for the plane on Craigslist as a joke. Saw it today on another forum. I was so mad when I saw it. Internet trolls will do anything for attention. :banghead:

posted this lat night cant find the link but someone also bought the domain name like MH370

BBM Exactly! It's not flying that I'm scared of it's the crashing!

Seriously, I used to be almost crippled with fear when I boarded an airplane, now I actually enjoy it a tiny bit. I love travelling, and I wasn't going to let my phobia stop me from living my life to the fullest. I didn't take the Fear of Flying class like Gitana did, but I've learned to deal with it over the years.

It have a phobia of people who are afraid of flying! :eek:

(Just Kidding.... couldn't resist... :blushing:)

:seeya:

Um, I would cause an uproar if I said what I really think, so I'll refrain from making any comments about statistics and groups that are usually responsible for things like this, suicide bombings, 77 virgins, all that stuff.

Not sure where you're saying this situation falls statistically, but this doesn't look like other "jihad" situations. So far, no one with religious extremist ties has been tied to the events that happened. And of the jihad incidents involving planes, mass destruction was the aim. It seems less likely in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member