Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. Now that is a scary thought. They could paint it up to look like some other normal flight and could possibly enter the airspace of any country and use it as a flying bomb. No wonder Israel is already preparing.

Only if they make the mistake and paint it like Led Zeppelins 1970 era plane would it be suspicous. Just saw their documentary the other day. They had a really cool looking plane :)

This is what freaks me out about it landing somewhere...

On another note BBM: love zeppelin!

Ok so they got through with their stolen passports in Malaysia.

Now the question is - what did they think would happen at the airport at their final destination of either Germany or Denmark?

They would have to go through immigration at these airports. For sure, Germany and Denmark are going to have stricter regulations/checks. They are going to examine those passports very carefully. They probably would have spoken with them and asked them questions - where are you coming from, what were you doing in Malaysia, who are you visiting?

And in Germany and Denmark, most probably, they would have run the passports through the Interpol database, and discovered they are stolen passports (as Interpol already said they were listed as stolen in their database).

Yes, I agree SS something is very fishy about all of this.

**** Adding, all of the above makes me consider that they just got the passports for the purpose of just getting on the plane.

When it originally broke about the stolen passports, I asked this as well, how did they think they would get through at the other end???

Because being Australian we would not get in with a one way ticket.....we would need proof we are going to leave and have to have a certain amount of money etc.

But someone with an EU passport said they do go thru a passport check but it is not as rigorous...... someone also said Amsterdam was a bit lax....

And what if they asked them questions!!! I'd actually like to know who was flying on which passport....

Because if the guy flying on the Austrian passport was going to Germany then Austrians definitely speak German, so he would have to know german...

So he was probably on the Italian passport and then would either have to speak English with an Italian accent or try to speak Italian...

The other guy then would have been on an Austrian passport going to Amsterdam....he'd have to speak English with a Austrian accent, I am also sure a lot of people in the Netherlands can speak german as well.....

However I remember the person with the EU passport said they might not be asked a lot of questions.....

Also these passports would have had to have had the photos somehow put into them.....surely Germany would have the technology to pick up fake passports...........or they were done very well.

So yeah I have always been a bit suss on them flying in on one way tickets.......if they were return not as much....

I thought I read it somewhere, but I will try to find it again. I will remove that comment until then.

No need to remove your comment.
There is nothing slanderous about them being Muslims, I just did not know for sure if they are or not.
All good!

I think we all need one of these about now....a break from plane sleuthing to *ahem* clear the mind :giggle:

comment20.gif

Woooo Cheers! Agree 110%

OooH does the Green Fairy count, I know its french but it is green!

I believe all international ATCs record their transmissions.

The pilot of the other plane used an emergency frequency that the ATC folks must not have access to. One early article said it is a frequency that could be heard by boats on the ocean, since it is used for May Day calls.

Whoa. Now that is a scary thought. They could paint it up to look like some other normal flight and could possibly enter the airspace of any country and use it as a flying bomb. No wonder Israel is already preparing.

Only if they make the mistake and paint it like Led Zeppelins 1970 era plane would it be suspicous. Just saw their documentary the other day. They had a really cool looking plane :)

*BBM*
Not to be flip about this situation but....
OMGawd how awesome would that be?
Let's say that is the case with the guy who stole the plane in Angola, he was alone (No passengers lives lost) so no harm done if he is currently living in a Led Zep logo plane somewhere in Africa :)

The passengers and it's target?! :scared:

Hmm, I was thinking along these lines too, not biological warfare per se, but that maybe this is a kind of tsunami, and right now, the water's been sucked back, and something bigger is coming...:eek:

not exactly great personal references if your employer and Dad won't vouch for you:scared:

"We can't disclose anything. We want to protect the family's privacy," an official at the company's Malaysian office said.

Khairul, a father of one daughter, had recently bought a house on the outskirts of the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, and had more than 10 years experience as a flight engineer, his father Selamat Omar told Reuters. He declined to say whether he believed his son could have been involved in any foul play.
Was he asked?

SkyNews running with story of police investigating flight engineer passenger (Mohd Khairul Amri Selamat) as their latest "breaking" development

Presser scheduled for 0530 EST

Can I just say all this talk on CNN of the US being the one with the knowledge, the capabilities, blah blah blah, and we SHOULD be there to investigate, blah blah blah...well it irks me.

We are NOT the only country with knowledge, capabilities, tools, and most importantly money. In fact, we are BROKE! We don't have the money to be investigating, and trying to tell other countries what to do! We have NOT been asked to be looking for this plane, nor the voting in Crimea! We don't have unlimited resources!!! We should be utilizing what resources we do have for our own country, until and unless we're asked to help out!!! IMO, it's not much different than a bully!

There are MANY other countries that have the same knowledge, tools, etc that we do. Some of our own information has come from other countries. We obviously think the Chinese are superior in thinking, due to the amount of China made items being sold here, and the outsourcing of many jobs to other countries.

We are NOT responsible for the entire world!!! The entire world does NOT want us involved in their lives!! WHY are these CNN reporters going on and on about us being so grand, almost superior country, with superhuman people, with supernatural powers, blah!!!! How frustrating to other countries to have to deal with us. Makes me ashamed at times.

Other countries, please know all the citizens of the USA do NOT think like our government does!!

((end of rant))

WARNING ALERT- sky news UK reports the next press conference is in 2 hours and 49 minutes exactly at 5:30 Malaysian time

If the plane was repainted, new numbers and all, to fly anywhere it would have to enter some country's airspace, and after this, every country is going to be on the lookout for an unknown plane in their airspace, and when the pilot refuses to identify, it will most likely be intercepted and shot down.

One issue that is causing a lot heat from China with this lost aircraft is that the family members in China don't have the bodies of their presumably dead family members so is disrupting their ability to mourn their death. In their culture, as well as with others like Orthodox Judaism it is a necessity to have a body to have a funeral and properly process their loss.

This was a serious problem after 9/11 when many bodies were lost in the fires of the collapsed WTC towers.

http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-famili...MDNARjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1FJMDQ5XzE-

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the thread, but am just now trying to catch up.

Does anyone know where Anwar Abrahim is? Could he have been on Malaysian Flight 370? IIRC, I read he is free pending appeal. As he has already spent 5 or 6 years (have heard both numbers) in prison for such a ridiculous conviction, could he have been determined to not go back to prison? There is no way he could be assured of not being convicted again.

That March 7th court date had been set. Does anyone know how far in advance he knew of the court date? The pilot was a strong supporter of Abrahim and there may have been a contingency plan to flee the country should he be convicted again.

The young co-pilot is the son of a Malaysian official and would make for a good hostage (maybe even a willing one). I know it is said that the pilot did not ask to be paired with that young co-pilot for the flight, but we do not know everything. Was this a scheduled flight for the pilot or did he volunteer for this particular flight?

IF the above scenario could have happened, then the plane could have landed safely and the passengers still be alive because it is said that the pilot was not a violent person. To kill 238 (excluding himself) people would not have been his mission or intent. The real hostage would be the co-pilot. The demand could be that the Malaysian officials not retry Abrahim and that the current PM resign or that the conviction be vacated and there be a fair and impartial democratic election.

VERY far-fetched, but this whole thing is far-fetched. The only thing I feel is that it is political in nature. Sorry if any of this has already been suggested. You people are Olympic class posters!

*This is an interesting article although it contradicts one that states Abrahim is free pending appeal.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/enter...ticalprotest

**it appears this link is broken, but I copied it just as JerseyGirl posted it. The article was at StandardMedia.

Even as I post this, I know you have to let the facts lead any investigation, but we have so few facts.

The only other thing I have to say is that when I saw the clip of the pilot gong through security, I swear he looked straight up at the camera! I cannot remember where I saw that clip, but it gave me the creeps the way he looked up at it.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member