Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This place looks pretty remote and not a lot for kids to do. Wonder how often people bring their kids along? Was someone waiting for a child to abduct? I’m sure le have interviewed all of the staff. Were there any other people staying at the resort? So many questions... Prayers for the family and faith she’s found safe.

So in one of the many articles posted it said something along the lines of she is unable to communicate. That there were also two more siblings in the trip.
I wonder if she is verbal. And whether her siblings were in the same room or not. I would guess yes, less expensive or maybe they just wanted all kids to have their own rooms?

So in one of the many articles posted it said something along the lines of she is unable to communicate. That there were also two more siblings in the trip.
I wonder if she is verbal. And whether her siblings were in the same room or not. I would guess yes, less expensive or maybe they just wanted all kids to have their own rooms?
From the resort site:

Are children allowed?
Yes, but do not include children when you book. Instead, reply to the booking email letting us know how many children you have. Each house is limited to 2 children if you have maximum capacity adults.

Children are classed as 12 and under I saw from another site talking about the Dusun. I am curious if she was sharing with siblings or not too. Good spot re: communication

Comment from LBT under their Facebook post:

‘Please can we ask that speculation over what has happened to Nora be kept off of this page. We are reporting facts as we receive them and go to great lengths to verify all information we put out. As you might imagine, this is difficult on an international scale and more so in remote areas such as this. Negative comments provide no help or support to the family, which is solely what we are here to do. To everyone sharing and supporting, thank you very much.’

Lucie Blackman Trust

rbbm
https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1150489/malaysian-police-looking-for-missing-london-teen-girl
AP19217364920449-620x413.jpg

Members of General Operations Force arrive to join a search operation for a missing15-year-old London schoolgirl at The Dusun resort in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (AP Photo/Lai Seng Sin)

"Che Zakaria Bin Othman, the deputy police chief for Negeri Sembilan, the state the girl’s family was visiting, said: “So far, there’s no indication of foul play; however, the investigation is still ongoing."
The Lucie Blackman Trust gave a somewhat different account of the police evaluation of the disappearance.

Citing information that it said came from Nora’s family, it stated on its Facebook page that: “Contrary to several reports that police are NOT treating Nora’s disappearance as an abduction, the family have been told directly by police that they are treating it as both an abduction and missing persons case.”

If her mother was born in Belfast she quite likely has an Irish passport already, as citizens of N.I. can choose that. I wonder if the British press is picking up on it because they're generally quite xenophobic!
Personally I really doubt a 'kidnap' angle. This young lady is 15, old enough to wander off if she chooses, although the nature of her disabilities obviously makes this very concerning.

Well I have a disabled 15 yr old girl. Autism n/v Nora’s pics remind me A lot of my baby. We aren’t talking about your typical teen at all. If mine were missing it would be like a much younger child missing. Mine doesn’t have the skills / survival skills etc of a 15 yr old not even close. No awareness of danger. So this is super scary. We don’t know exactly what Nora’s issues are but this is awful worst nightmare.

45 minutes ago:

Disappearance of Irish girl raises questions

NILAI, Aug 5 — The disappearance of an Irish teenager since yesterday at The Dusun resort here has not only gained widespread coverage in the local and international media, but also raised questions.

Locals were puzzled by the possibility that the 15-year-old girl, who has special needs, could have strayed from the resort.

“This is the first case of missing person at this resort because if you heard the case of missing trekker in Gunung Berembun, it’s normal,” Kampung Kolam Air Pantai Tok Batin (village head) Ali Ngongor, told Bernama here today.

Ali, who is joining the search and rescue (SAR) mission, said it was impossible for the teenager to get into the thick jungle, let alone survive for a long time.

“But there is also possibility of mystical elements. The resort is not monitored, it’s all at one’s own risk,” he said.

Disappearance of Irish girl raises questions | Malay Mail

International media practitioner Mohd Syawaluddin Mohd Zin said the disappearance of Nora Anne Quoirin, had drawn the attention of the international community.

“What’s more, she’s a special child,” he said adding that he had to commute from Kuala Lumpur to here to get coverage.

[...]

“The tracker unit of Senoi Praaq has also been mobilised and so far there has been no clue and no element of foul play,” he said, adding that the area of the search was extended to 12 kilometres from the resort.

Meanwhile, Negeri Sembilan Women Affairs, Family and Welfare Committee chairman Nicole Tan Lee Koon said efforts to meet the victim’s family members had been to no avail as they were not ready to receive guests.

“I have tried to meet the parents of the missing girl but they do not want to see anyone for now,” she said.

Disappearance of Irish girl raises questions | Malay Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member