Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW........

There has (understandably) been many questions and much discussion regarding the time when the Quoirins checked into the Dusun on Saturday, August 3, 2019....

In the Irish Mirror from 8-5-19 there is a quote that says:

"Police confirmed a couple and their three children from Ireland checked into the resort at 7:00 a.m. on August 3rd."

LINK:

Police say Irish teen missing in Malaysia wasn't abducted - but family disagrees

(More at link above)

I usually have a good feeling in cases like this of what happened, but this one really baffles me. I think the scenario of her leaving and getting lost and the scenario of someone going into the house and taking her are equally unlikely. I think the autopsy results will sway it for me.

In theory radio and TV broadcasts can be interrupted with abduction alerts,

Yep, i've been in work before and whatever i was listening to on the radio was interrupted with an alert saying a child is missing. It's happened maybe 3-4 times and every time we were later informed that the child was found safe, remember one case where a child attended a sleepover at her friends house without telling her parents for example.

I usually have a good feeling in cases like this of what happened, but this one really baffles me. I think the scenario of her leaving and getting lost and the scenario of someone going into the house and taking her are equally unlikely. I think the autopsy results will sway it for me.
I feel it will be accidental death due to exhaustion and lack of food.

Stranger abductions are rare in the US, too. Fewer than 350 since 2010. That's an average of about 39 per year, which is fewer than one per state.

I question this number simply because the number of people who “go missing” every day in the US that are never found or heard from again and because of the rise in sex trafficking. National center for missing persons might have a better statistic IMO

You were right to question this @whatizzinit , because it actually says on average there are 350 stranger abductions PER YEAR in the USA, not just a total over the last decade or so:

Kidnapped children make headlines, but abduction is rare in U.S. - Reuters

1d330443e2650d1a3fff7546afa28bb4

Missing teen’s body completely naked
"Police say they will provide another update outside the hospital tomorrow morning.

Speaking outside Tuanku Jaafar Hospital, Negri Sembilan police deputy chief SAC Che Zakaria Othman said: “Since the four-member team are still carrying out their work, there is nothing we can say for the moment.

“So we will only make an official announcement tomorrow.”

"It is understood Nora had been wearing underwear when she went missing — but police said when she was found she was “completely naked”.

A volunteer taking part in the search, Sean Yeap, revealed that the body had not been covered in any foliage.

He also commented that if the police and volunteers had walked through the area she would have been spotted as it was one of the areas first searched.

He told the MailOnline: “I think maybe she was elsewhere and could have walked to the stream perhaps to drink some water.”

Two investigators from the OCRVP are in Malaysia and have joined with police officers from France and Ireland.

A lawyer representing the family in France told French newspaper Le Parisien that the parents filed a complaint “for kidnapping” and were convinced Nora’s disappearance was of “criminal” origin.
It comes as:

• Hikers who found Nora’s remains say “she looked like she was sleeping”;

• Her family demands to know whether her body was dumped in a ravine;

• Cops admit they may have missed her on the first search of the Malaysian jungle; and

• A volunteer believes her body must have been moved as it was left out in the open.

Earlier today, prosecutors in France began a probe into whether Nora was kidnapped before her body was found in the jungle.

The probe is being handled by the OCRVP division of the Police Nationale, which is responsible for fighting serious and organised crime, judicial sources told Franceinfo.com.

A volunteer searcher told the MailOnline that Nora had told her parents she was “excited” about seeing a waterfall.
Missing teen’s body completely naked

This "possible" body posing by someone who loved her sits well with my post of 12 August where I discussed the following scenario:

"I have been thinking about how Nora managed to get down the spiral stairs and out of the window without assistance. Could the two sisters have both left through the window; with Nora being treated by her sister to what was to be an exciting adventure (to the waterfall) which went badly wrong: falling in the river and the younger sister is too afraid and traumatised to say? I only suggest this because it was reported earlier in the thread that the younger sister volunteered that Nora may have gone through the window."

Since we do not know at this stage the time of death, possibly on the first day, maybe the two sisters got as far as the place where Nora was found (reading the previously described well-placed signs to the waterfall) where she had an accident or seizure and her 12 year old sister returned just before the house was awake too worried to speak. Seems to make more sense to me than an abductor entering the house and stealing a 15 year old from under her family's noses and down the spiral staircase without even a sound. (...) added later. JMO

THIS Would nean all three snuck out, without the parents hearing and the two siblings allowed Nora to go in undergarments and no shoes, and they are still holding this secret now while watching their parents devastation. Hmmmm

This "possible" body posing by someone who loved her sits well with my post of 12 August where I discussed the following scenario:

"I have been thinking about how Nora managed to get down the spiral stairs and out of the window without assistance. Could the two sisters have both left through the window; with Nora being treated by her sister to what was to be an exciting adventure (to the waterfall) which went badly wrong: falling in the river and the younger sister is too afraid and traumatised to say? I only suggest this because it was reported earlier in the thread that the younger sister volunteered that Nora may have gone through the window."

Since we do not know at this stage the time of death, possibly on the first day, maybe the two sisters got as far as the place where Nora was found (reading the previously described well-placed signs to the waterfall) where she had an accident or seizure and her 12 year old sister returned just before the house was awake too worried to speak. Seems to make more sense to me than an abductor entering the house and stealing a 15 year old from under her family's noses and down the spiral staircase without even a sound. (...) added later. JMO
I have spoken about this scenario earlier on this evening. Something like this is more likely to me than Nora being taken on the first night of the the holiday. For me, it is too much of a coincidence as the family were not there long enough for Nora to have been identified as a target for abduction. Also, taking into account that an abductor would have taken huge risks to get a child out of the accommodation. I would say that Nora would be the most likely child out of the three in the family to have yelled out if she saw a stranger in the house. She wouldn't be aware of such things like abduction, risk and how to look after herself if in danger, so would be more likely to shout for her parents.

There are many reasons why I feel that this is a genuine accident which I won't follow up with. I am like everyone else here; eager to find out cause of death etc, which will hopefully be soon.

And they are now demanding answers as to how her body came to be more than a mile from their remote holiday eco village in an inaccessible spot.

Police - who have been treated Nora’s disappearance as a missing person inquiry - delayed the crucial results of an autopsy today and will not release findings until tomorrow.

But her family said it was inconceivable that the teen would wander into the Malaysian jungle alone in the dark and wearing only her underwear.

They still fear she was abducted and that her body may have been dumped - and want to know why she was naked when found.

Family spokesman Matthew Searle, of the Lucie Blackman Trust, told The Sun tonight: “Nora would not venture into her garden alone - it just doesn’t add up that she would wander into a dark jungle alone for more than a mile.

They will decide the next steps when the cause of death is announced but are not disclosing some details which may have an impact on any possible investigation.

Nora’s French grandad Sylvain Quoirin said his son, and Nora’s father Sebastien identified Nora by looking at her face.

He said: “Sebastien was there, they showed him her face and he saw that it was Nora.

“It’s her, for sure. It’s catastrophic, it’s terrible.

“Sebastien is strong, despite everything but I can tell you that they have collapsed. We lost a pearl, an innocent."

Sean Yeap, who was with hikers who found the body, said the group of men and women, led by hero Kenny Chan, set off to follow a trail on a palm oil plantation about 1.2miles from where Nora disappeared.

They came across met an Indian man who told them he was familiar with the area and would be able to help them.

A strong smell led them to where they found Nora's body, at which point the party stood back and contacted the police as two in the group were overcome with emotion.
Nora Quoirin's devastated parents demand to know if her body was dumped and why she was naked

We lost a pearl, an innocent..

This broke my heart I feel for this family. RIP Nora

It's very similar to believing pychics can communicate with the dead and solve crimes with it though, and plenty of western people believe in that.
What crime has a psychic “solved”. I personally do not buy into that but they also do not represent a “church leadership” role.

THIS Would nean all three snuck out, without the parents hearing and the two siblings allowed Nora to go in undergarments and no shoes, and they are still holding this secret now while watching their parents devastation. Hmmmm
Wow so much for victim friendly forum , minors victims in this case. JMO

So you mean to say that a 12 year old and an 8 year old hiked 1.2 miles to the waterfall and back without getting lost and no one seen them in and out and are keeping it a secret. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1