Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some background information is necessary to assist with the inquest.

What was the primary reason for picking this particular place so far from home?

Had Nora been exposed to other similar type vacations so they knew how she would react or be able to do things?

Was Nora drawn to waterfalls on other family vacations?

It’s not the type of place I would call the trip of a lifetime - but perhaps they are heavy into nature, rainforest, hiking, etc.
JMO

Earlier on when we first discussed her being missing there were a lot of posts about family claims she loved waterfalls

If it was that difficult for one able bodied person, how would someone be able to carry Nora and place her in that spot?
Without any disturbance to ground/vegetation?

and don't forget the local Shaman said Nora would be found 'tonight' or 'tomorrow' iirc and low and behold she was found when he said she would be

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it safe to say now that Nóra was able
To walk much further than her parents had originally said? Between the airport footage transcript and the fact that the waterfall trek takes between two and three hours and that was a planned activity (no one could physically support a 15 year old for hours who struggled to walk on an uneven path). Also I believe a second autopsy was done by a UK doctor- I wonder if he/she will provide evidence and whether it collaborated or contradicts the original autopsy.

I wonder if she heard a waterfall from the house? I can't quite get walking/climbing out the window though?
I must reread the Threads and stop asking theses questions:)
There is a photo of the window in the earlier posts- it was the size of a door and level with the floor inside, with a small step outside- maybe she saw something to follow outside the window and opened it.

Does it say how far she walked? Maybe the cameras were picking up her walking between stopping and resting?
If someone has balance issues it is virtually impossible to walk without stumbling and virtually impossible to drag a suitcase along- I know from personal experience as well as years working with SEN children. It’s multi tasking at its best and even the most mobile of suitcases are still difficult to orientate whilst having to concentrate on your footsteps as well. If she managed both together it would be very haphazard in the CCTV and stop start even in a short clip. Mobility and balance issues that are developmental (rather than age related) are constant and do not come and go or get worse after periods of time. The CCTV footage was of Nóra collecting the suitcases and she lifted one off the belt and then walked the suitcase from there to the welcome lounge to wait for her mums flight to arrive.

From this previously posted link Nora Quoirin was ‘still alive and moving’ during search in Malaysian jungle

An inquest into her death heard from Superintendent Mohamad Nor Marzukee Besar about how many times police searched the exact location where her body was found.

Mr Besar said: "Three times. The fourth day, the fifth day, and the sixth day [of the search]."

"We can assume that when the search team was in the area, the missing person was still alive and moving.
BBM

Couldn’t they also assume that Nora may have been held at a hidden location during this time? I keep harping on this possibility because it doesn’t seem logical to me that she was found lying dead by the stream with few injuries after moving through the jungle for so many days. LE also assumes she wasn’t kidnapped because no one asked for ransom. Couldn’t she have been removed from her bedroom for reasons other than ransom? Too many assumptions IMO.

Yep and didn't he say someone took her to be their daughter or something like that? It was very specific and strange. Like he knew who had her and why.
I'm not so comfortable with any assumption that locals and shamans are probably dangerous psychopaths.

People in the US often consult psychics, who say similar things

I'm not so comfortable with any assumption that locals and shamans are probably dangerous psychopaths.

People in the US often consult psychics, who say similar things

Who said the Shaman and locals are psychopaths? I'm not saying I think the Shaman took her but what he said was very odd. After he said he'd ask the 'genie' to return her she was found.

He said in the clip that the genie was drawn to the teen because she has special needs and had chosen Nora, 15, as its step-child.

The clip shows both shamans crying and appealing for the girl's return.

Shaman Mohamad claimed: "Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange.
That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released."
Missing Nora, 15, was taken by ‘GENIE’ claims shaman brought in by cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member