Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Happy Joy Joy !!!!! I agree the more publicity the better, then new people might get interested and join us and the foot soldiers we have on our side the better and more resolution will come to more families IM SOOO Excited.....

Gosh I wish we could get ahold of ATI, since they have put in alot of work with this case. I gather from their website that they are not local because they talk about making trips to AZ and how the last trip cost them $3,000

I have found a myspace for them possibly
2 myspace pages for them.

The one is ATTEMPT to IDENTIFY and the default pic is a composite of MJD

However as of yesterday they hadnt logged in for several days so I didnt message them. And they were listed as PRIVATE, not coducive to finding missing and unidentified LOL

Then it hit me this myspace was mentioned way back in I think the #2 thread.
So, I went back and did a search of all my post in that one and sure enough I had posted that once before.

Someone indicated she had a myspace already, and I said yeah but they are PRIVATE and 2 separate people here said they would contact them and let them know they are listed as private I thought they would have changed that by now.......

I wish their website mentioned the owners name or somebody's name......I take it they never answered your email Christine

Omg I can't believe I forgot to share this earlier this morning since I was so excited about it last night.

I ride to work with my dad to save on gas LOL....

We drive approx 30 miles one way 60 miles round trip mostly all on the highway.

I told him about MJD and the first and only thing I said was do you think I could open this door at 75 mph and push it far enough out to jump out.

He was LIKE WHY???????

Then I told him about the story of MJD jumping etc etc ....

I said open yours see if it will open without alot of resistance.

I said Im opening mine I just have to know, so he was travelling in the far right lane so I could open it without someone coming by and ripping it off.

He said do it see it you can... I did and it opened right up I thought there would have been alot more resistance than I got....

So based on this very scientific experiement I guess it is possible even for a small person.

Im soooo glad I got that out of my system I have been wanting to try that for weeks.....haaaaa

But I KNEW MY HUSBAND WOULD HAVE SAID HELL NO!!!!!

But I knew Dad would be up for it!!!!

Give it up for "cool dads"! YAY! What to go, Phenol-dad.

Things are jumping. I sure hope that this interview takes plance and that MJD gets a name. This is my "favorite" case. Don't post much because I really don't have much to offer, but I lurk alot. I'm in awe of all the hard work that you all have done for her. Best of luck to you all! BTW, whatever happened with Lindsey? Did she ever email anyone back or was she the wrong one? (I can't remember, I think Christine and I both have the same memory disorder, LOL)

Omg I can't believe I forgot to share this earlier this morning since I was so excited about it last night.

I told him about MJD and the first and only thing I said was do you think I could open this door at 75 mph and push it far enough out to jump out.

He was LIKE WHY???????

I said Im opening mine I just have to know, so he was travelling in the far right lane so I could open it without someone coming by and ripping it off.

He said do it see it you can... I did and it opened right up I thought there would have been alot more resistance than I got....

So based on this very scientific experiement I guess it is possible even for a small person.

Im soooo glad I got that out of my system I have been wanting to try that for weeks.....haaaaa

have i told ya how much i luv ya, phenol...did you at least have your seatbelt on?

He was LIKE WHY???????

LOL I can just imagine how this all went down! My husband would think I was nuts lol , But I've wondered if it would be easy for the door to come open or not! now we know! Thanks for sharing!

He was LIKE WHY???????

Wow! Please tell us you were wearing your SEATBELT! You are so brave and adventurous - all in the name of science. Honestly though, it's great information - thank you!

He was LIKE WHY???????

Haha. Thanks for experimenting with that! I have always wondered!!!

I know we've had plenty of these done, but here is another composite I attempted!

Wow! That's a totally different look. Great job!

Where are Christine and Jules??????? I sure hope we can connect with ATI - they really have put a lot of effort into this case.

Thanks. Gahh. Mine are always different, I hope that isn't a bad thing! I use her photo!

I have been wondering where they are, too. They certainly have put a lot of effort towards finding an ID for MJD. And everyone else, too. It's so amazing how we started out with a morgue photo and a few sentences of the events that lead to her death to everything that is happening right now. All of the new information, newspaper articles, everyones input on what may have happened to her/what lifestyle she may have lead.. to getting her face out to the public via television. You all are so inspiring and give me reason to continue to find a name for MJD to rest in peace with!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Thanks. Gahh. Mine are always different, I hope that isn't a bad thing! I use her photo!

I have been wondering where they are, too. They certainly have put a lot of effort towards finding an ID for MJD. And everyone else, too. It's so amazing how we started out with a morgue photo and a few sentences of the events that lead to her death to everything that is happening right now. All of the new information, newspaper articles, everyones input on what may have happened to her/what lifestyle she may have lead.. to getting her face out to the public via television. You all are so inspiring and give me reason to continue to find a name for MJD to rest in peace with!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

You've been quite inspiring yourself! You really breathed new life into this board and I, for one, am grateful. I have a real soft spot for MJD and was getting so frustrated thinking no one in the world was looking for her! It's wonderful to see new theories and new ideas from everyone here. We all have the same goal and we'll get there!!!!

You've been quite inspiring yourself! You really breathed new life into this board and I, for one, am grateful. I have a real soft spot for MJD and was getting so frustrated thinking no one in the world was looking for her! It's wonderful to see new theories and new ideas from everyone here. We all have the same goal and we'll get there!!!!

I hear ya. She's a beautiful kid, I don't see how someone could forget that face. But unfortunately we live in a corrupt world and it happens more than we like to believe. SOMEONE out there knew her! She was someone's friend, someone's child, someone's niece, someone's grand daughter, someone's cousin, someone's classmate, someone's neighbor. I'm pretty sure she didn't live in a bubble! I mean she has a tattoo, piercings and kept herself up nicely. I don't see many people putting effort into their appearance if they aren't going to see someone that day..

I hear ya. She's a beautiful kid, I don't see how someone could forget that face. But unfortunately we live in a corrupt world and it happens more than we like to believe. SOMEONE out there knew her! She was someone's friend, someone's child, someone's niece, someone's grand daughter, someone's cousin, someone's classmate, someone's neighbor. I'm pretty sure she didn't live in a bubble! I mean she has a tattoo, piercings and kept herself up nicely. I don't see many people putting effort into their appearance if they aren't going to see someone that day..

I agree - she belongs to someone, somewhere. Where are they? MJD is a lot more high profile than many, many missing people. If someone was truly looking for her, she wouldn't be too hard to find. With that said, we must not be discouraged and we must continue to try. I still believe Lindsey is our best chance for more & valuable information.

Whats happening, whats going on? Where is Christine and AZ and Jules? Will there be an interview? Come on someone, give it up? BTW, is anything new with contacting Lindsey?

I agree - she belongs to someone, somewhere. Where are they? MJD is a lot more high profile than many, many missing people. If someone was truly looking for her, she wouldn't be too hard to find. With that said, we must not be discouraged and we must continue to try. I still believe Lindsey is our best chance for more & valuable information.

I agree. If I have contacted the right girl, it seems unlikely that she is ever going to tell me anything, though. And I remember that someone else, I think Teresa (sp?), had also contacted a different Lindsey and she said something about being asked if she was that LDJ before and said she wasn't the LDJ we were looking for. If neither of these two are the right girl, I wish there was someway to contact another Lindsey DeJong that would be in an appropriate age range. I have some security clearance and would like to obtain a copy of the police report to see what characteristic's are listed of LDJ's so it can be narrowed down, if even just a little. I'd also like to know what time of day this took place, because if it was at night, it may have been hard for LDJ or Alonzo to have actually seen what MDJ looked like..

I remember waaaayy back in Thread #2 when a newspaper article was posted on the event, it stated that they had all gotten out of the car at one point. I wonder if it was ever verified if LDJ and Alonzo were both in the car when they picked her up or if it was just Alonzo and MJD at first. That's important to know because who knows what went on between just MJD and Alonzo. I'd like to think all three were always in the car so LDJ would be able to tell exactly what happened, that is, if she decides to say anything at all.

Whats happening, whats going on? Where is Christine and AZ and Jules? Will there be an interview? Come on someone, give it up? BTW, is anything new with contacting Lindsey?

I dunnoooo.. maybe they are working stuff out about it? Hopefully they will log on soon with good news!

The David Lebowitz (sp?) article is back on thread #2 - page 7. It states it happened on a Tuesday afternoon. Also says MJD just "jumped" in the car with Alonzo and then they picked up Lindsey. It's very hard for me to believe he didn't say "hey Lindsey, this is ______ and she's going to Miami with us, ok?" Or something along those lines. LDJ was his girlfriend, IIRC. She's not going to be a little irritated that her BF shows up with another girl in the car? Doubtful.:rolleyes:

ITA, unless as someone pointed out earlier, either they were looking for a three way (IF MJD was a prostitute)or they were a partners in crime team (if she was a hitchhiker).

I think the best bet in identifying MJD is to get her image out there. I think a classmate, a teacher, or a neighbor will be the missing link. MJD died 7 years before I saw her picture for the first time. Someone who knows who she is, but not that she has passed, will see her picture and say, "Hey that looks like (fill in the blank)." I often think of the publicity stunts that some celebs do to get their name and picture out there. Is there any celebrity from Maricopa County that might want to use their influence to get MJD some air time? It could be mutually beneficial for the celeb and our MJD. How about a local politician? Anyone know the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member