Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case is very confusing and the presses conflicting stories makes it even worse. Searching the name Tyler a...girl named Nicole comes up as a crack? dealer? Not sure ..(sorry) is this person somehow related to the young girl? I think the article said she was about the same age as some of the older people involved....just mention this since I see ALOT of posts about drugs being connected...how big is Westminster? Could they all know each other?

Um there probably won't be any past charges or covictions listed on DT since she just recently turned 18, so anything she did before would be sealed as she would have been a minor... But according to Sherry Tyler (DT grandma & other friends of DT) they say that she had changed recently after dating MM, she became more secretive & staying out all night away from the home she (DT) lived in with "siblings" & her grandmother Sherry Tyler. Sherry paints a picture of DT being a normal high school girl, always made curfew, no big issues (that she stated publicly) she said that DT had recently been through a break up with 'a serious boyfriend' (I believe they said DT & the ex bf dated for like 2 years & it ended after he cheated--- piecied together by MSM articles with sherry's statements and DTs public social media posts referring to an ex partner who she loved who was cheating) anyways fast forward, MM meets DT fresh out of a tough break up & at that point DT changed, and became more secretive, then boom she went missing....

SOOO, i dont think DT was a "bad kid", I think she got mixed up with some seriously bad ppl and made some bad choices, as most young, vulnerable women do in such a crazy situation.

But as for the Nicole Tyler? Idk was she a resident of Westminster? It could be a relation, but I doubt that person is involed in this. It seems this was beef MM DS JB ERD.. JS APrilB all had, the latter being used as new killers to do a cover up...

I guess we will learn more as the trial continues for JB------ speaking of trials, does anyone know where we can find the WV court information for all those involved (DS MM ERD April, JB JS?)?
Also do we know if the trials will be open to the public/ &/ or a way to get ahold of transcripts or whatever to know what is said in court in these upcoming appearances? Ive had a tough time navigating the online WV court system ... Thanks in advance!

Oh that's really sad. I didn't think the young girl had a record ..she barely looks 18 in the FBI poster...I was looking for articles and just googled the last name. ..not from area sorry. Prayers for all the innocent ones ..adults and.. children in this insanity!

Not defending anyone, but I see 3 Peace Orders. 1 is denied due to "no basis". All are filed on the same day and the follow up hearing is on the same day at the same time. I don't claim to know what happened but whatever it was it sounds like it was 1 event and not a recurring behavior. MOO
I keep seeing how hard it is to get a protective order in Maryland. Filing for one is easy, my opinion but making them hold is difficult.

This case is very confusing and the presses conflicting stories makes it even worse. Searching the name Tyler a...girl named Nicole comes up as a crack? dealer? Not sure ..(sorry) is this person somehow related to the young girl? I think the article said she was about the same age as some of the older people involved....just mention this since I see ALOT of posts about drugs being connected...how big is Westminster? Could they all know each other?
They do know each other by searching msm and social media. Westminster is medium but certain groups of people know each other well. Terms of service I must say MOO

I keep seeing how hard it is to get a protective order in Maryland. Filing for one is easy, my opinion but making them hold is difficult.
I was surprised to read the linked document FollowingMD posted. A Peace Order has to be confirmed in court every 7 days?!

I think a Protective Order in Maryland is more like what I think of as a restraining order.

Hmmm...I'm confused again. This indicates a Peace Order is filed by someone who has not "had a sexual relationship within 1 year before the filing of the petition" so more like my dad pisses me off, or I threaten my coworkers, while a Protective Order has stricter requirements for who qualifies and is typically spouses/ ex-spouses/ ex-dating relationships?

Domestic Violence | Maryland Courts

see my things is why kill the girls if they killed him for molesting them. I don’t think it was any type of sexual activity and I’m more to believe it was drugs or something. Doesn’t make sense to kill the molester then the kill the girls for knowing they killed the molester. That theory just doesn’t add up to me

I actually kind of see it the opposite way, IMO dealing with people owing money, harassing calls at all hours, people manipulating their way to free product is all part of the “job responsibilities” of being a drug dealer.

I almost immediately discount owed money theory because if there is one way to be guaranteed NEVER to be re-paid a debt, it’s to kill the person that owes it to you. The only exception I can see is if there was a “simple” altercation, verbal leading to physical, over a debt or accusation of being ripped off from one or the other and then maybe the male victim got the best of one of the suspects and out of anger and embarrassment to prove his “rank”, things escalated from there. This would explain why it seemed like a poorly thought out plan and done with many witnesses.

Once the heat was on, it’s possible MM became enraged and/or scared of going back to prison and thru displaced anger, blamed it on HG if she was the one to introduce JR or have him come thru that night. Then possibly DT tried to talk sense into them or became frightened and with everyone on edge and paranoid, concluded she was the least likely to be loyal or weakest link if and when she was spoken to by detectives.

It’s also possible one of the girls DID speak to detectives in an effort to protect themselves from prosecution and when questioned by the group could have tried to play both sides by deflecting the attention onto the other girl. A back and forth of “she said, she said” type of deal and out of paranoia, it was decided just to kill both.

But to address the original theory quoted above, a similar situation could have played out where there was anger that “if it weren’t for you then...” and again displaced anger and rage being the motivation.

It just seems that with as many potential witnesses that DID survive and the lack of a well thought out plan that whatever happened and was the cause seems to be more spontaneous and reactionary than something that built up to it.

So for me, IMO, it seems whatever happened and was the motivating factor was specific to those 3 individuals and was based more around principle and less about drugs and money if that makes sense. Especially if those two females had the reason for motive to be able to tell. I would also venture that the JS guy was asked to carry out the deed in return for paying off a debt owed so if it were about debts and/or eliminating witnesses, he would theoretically be a victim too in my opinion but he’s not.

Just my thoughts.

I take it the girls have still not been found.
No, not yet, or at least if they have it hasnt been released by MSM...
Id imagine some of those involved will disclose that info in order to get a better plea deal, I'm interested to see if they will go for 1st degree murder in the deaths of DT & HG, against ERD, technically ERD is only charged with 'accessory before & after the fact' in the JR case. Obviously with the new information on the planning & murder of DT/HG, it seems ERD was involved in both the planning and luring of the girls, she was even present when her bf,, DS killed DT... Im curious if they will go for that charge, or just focus on putting them away for JRs murder?

As for the motive for murder in this case, MOO, there were likely drug induced and/or intoxication related factors. I think a possible snitch event was about to occur, and the first victim silenced out of fear of a return to prison. The two next victims were a result of the same, fear they would, or the fact they already did, reveal to LE the original murder scenario, and/or the original reason for the first murder.

Of course, it's all speculation on my part :)

Someone may have threatened to blackmail someone else, like, saying, you provide 'x' to me or I'm blowing the whole scheme wide open, the scheme possibly involving a large scale drug operation, or some other type illegal operation, possibly gang related.

Whatever it was, it's MOO, it was big enough to result in the deaths of three.

Some twisted stuff for sure, dangerous people. MOO, the REAL folks behind this mess ain't been caught, or named, yet.

Jon Riddle
1. His wife is Diana, not Kathy (someone previously stated). KR lives in FW WV.
2. He has family members in common with others and their families (probably just being from Westminster). However, one person that stands out is an MG who is connected to both Jon and Dani's mom. There is also another guy BA who I see on a lot of friend lists. He is connected to the Smiths and Blacks and has drugs feature prominently on his profile.
3. Heather is friended on second profile

Danielle Tyler Girlfriend of Monroe, 18 (MD)
Her mom is connected to several of the same people or family members of people the others are.You'll see many of the same names and families over and over again looking at all these people, Glass being one of them.
Connected to:
Monroe & his sister,
Johnny Black
Heather &Heather's son
Jeff Smith
Same class as Johnny's gf, but isn't friends with her. hmm. They had only just started dating April 4. According to a screenshot of messages from her, Johnny was arrested at her house and she s standing by him even though her murdered her classmate.

I found a few Tylers with white supremacy stuff and prison tats. Not sure of how they are related but they are connected to this web as well.

Heather Grogg (MD) - friend of Emily
Connected to as early as 2011:
Family members of Jeff Smith
KR relative of Jon Riddle (WV) who is connected to BB (MD) relative of John Black
Second profile connected to Emily

Emily Rose Day (future Mrs. Sanford)
Connected to
Heather
DS - relative of Johnny

Johnny Black (MD) - likely street level dealer (MD)
Connected to:
His girlfriend appears to be friends with a brother or cousin of Danielle.
Danielle

David Sanford (MD) - likely street level dealer (MD)
Connected to:
Heather
Emily
Jeff Smith

Monroe Merrill - boyfriend of Danielle, felon (MD)
Connected to Jeff Smith
Danielle

Jeff Smith (MD)
Jeff Smith
Connected to
Dani
Monroe
AB
David Sanford

April Braner (WV)
Biker ties
Connected to on of the Taylors back in MD (I don't know if they are necessarily related to Danielle, or if it is a common name in that community, just seems oddly coincidental)
I can't see her friends so it is more difficult to trace back connections.

Hmm anyone else find it odd theres a KR from FW, WV? The same town that the girls were killed & the biker party happened at? Seems like this whole situation is even sadder than previously thought, these ppl all know each other previously, victims, accused...its a sad event that shattered a community.

JB, who was booked 4/20 in Jefferson County, had his preliminary hearing last Monday, 5/18, according to the news article in the Spirit of Jefferson newspaper. Does anyone know or have an idea when the others are due to appear in court?

I don't know how the court dates are determined, but here are their booking dates and counties:

DS - booked april 14, Jefferson

JB - booked April 20, Jefferson

ERD - booked April 30, Jefferson

MM - booked May 14, Jefferson

JS - booked May 20, Berkley

AB - booked May 18, Berkley

Search - OIS Search

JMOO

JB, who was booked 4/20 in Jefferson County, had his preliminary hearing last Monday, 5/18, according to the news article in the Spirit of Jefferson newspaper. Does anyone know or have an idea when the others are due to appear in court?

I don't know how the court dates are determined, but here are their booking dates and counties:

DS - booked april 14, Jefferson

JB - booked April 20, Jefferson

ERD - booked April 30, Jefferson

MM - booked May 14, Jefferson

JS - booked May 20, Berkley

AB - booked May 18, Berkley

Search - OIS Search

JMOO
5/18 was the first day hearings resumed after shutting down in late March due to Covid-19. The WV Supreme Court "COVID-19 Resumption of Operations Protocols" states hearings with incarcerated individuals are to be by video to reduce the likelihood of spreading Covid to the jails. If any of these cases go to Grand Jury review those won't begin until June 15.

I think the defense attorney and prosecutor negotiate a hearing date with the judge. More complicated cases take more time. MOO, JB's defense, "I was just a bystander", is pretty straightforward so moves forward faster. DS and MM who are soon to get additional charges in Berkeley County probably will move very slowly.

I have no idea how to find out when these are scheduled.

The Covid Resumption of Operations Protocals are here, good reading for anyone having trouble getting to sleep.
West Virginia Judiciary | Coronavirus/COVID-19 Response

Does anyone know if the police have the weapon that killed HG? And if registered who is the owner? Haven’ t anything about the weapon used.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back