Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honestly why or how DT was able to stay out really is irrelevant. She was 18 an adult and no one could stop her, why push the issue when that will only cause DT to rebel more and possibly end communication with her family.

The only reason I wasnt leaning towards it being rape is that the whole mission to kill these girls seems to be secret, like they didnt want DT & HG to know that they were about to be killed.. Hence the drugging of the drinks, I bet they wanted them both passed out & not to wake up. But since HG didn't drink her drink (all MSM says she took 1 sip) idk how her mental state was, with weed and presumably alcohol and possibly the roofies or whatever (again one sip may have no effect- I would be interested in seeing a toxicology report, but alas we can't.. I just hope they didnt burn HGs body too.. If they find the body they could determine such details) either way they chose to drive HG under the guise of hanging and smoking weed... Now this is where it gets a little murky... Because MSM has said that they took her on a drive to a location to kill her, but what location? Im guessing they didn't kill her in the car so what they stopped in the middle of a field and MM & HG got out and just started ? While JS was still in the car? NB in a different car? It just seems odd that of it was consensual that they just what thought lets pull,over and have sex? Its kinda questionable to me..Then they sneak up behind her (again not wanting her to know shes about to be killed) and they shoot her...

Idk the sex thing could be: consensual (but she is presumably impaired so it depends I guess), rape ( not sure why they would start raping women before killing her.. MM hasnt done that in any other of the killings/crimes hes committed -im speaking on that MM has no past of sexual violence...but I'm sure its not hard to get there after killing 3ppl..) Or it just didnt happen at all....idk this story gets more messed up by the day!

Honestly why or how DT was able to stay out really is irrelevant. She was 18 an adult and no one could stop her, why push the issue when that will only cause DT to rebel more and possibly end communication with her family.

The only reason I wasnt leaning towards it being rape is that the whole mission to kill these girls seems to be secret, like they didnt want DT & HG to know that they were about to be killed.. Hence the drugging of the drinks, I bet they wanted them both passed out & not to wake up. But since HG didn't drink her drink (all MSM says she took 1 sip) idk how her mental state was, with weed and presumably alcohol and possibly the roofies or whatever (again one sip may have no effect- I would be interested in seeing a toxicology report, but alas we can't.. I just hope they didnt burn HGs body too.. If they find the body they could determine such details) either way they chose to drive HG under the guise of hanging and smoking weed... Now this is where it gets a little murky... Because MSM has said that they took her on a drive to a location to kill her, but what location? Im guessing they didn't kill her in the car so what they stopped in the middle of a field and MM & HG got out and just started *******? While JS was still in the car? NB in a different car? It just seems odd that of it was consensual that they just what thought lets pull,over and have sex? Its kinda questionable to me..Then they sneak up behind her (again not wanting her to know shes about to be killed) and they shoot her...

Idk the sex thing could be: consensual (but she is presumably impaired so it depends I guess), rape ( not sure why they would start raping women before killing her.. MM hasnt done that in any other of the killings/crimes hes committed -im speaking on that MM has no past of sexual violence...but I'm sure its not hard to get there after killing 3ppl..) Or it just didnt happen at all....idk this story gets more messed up by the day!

its sort of odd that she was a live in babysitter <modsnip>. I think there was more going on but that is only conjecture. and honestly they could have raped her. they seem like somewhat sinister ppl.

its sort of odd that she was a live in babysitter <modsnip>. I think there was more going on but that is only conjecture. and honestly they could have raped her. they seem like somewhat sinister ppl.

DT was not the live in babysitter to DS & ERD. DT was an 18 year old girl who was a senior before the pandemic broke out, shes now graduated.. But regardless DT only was at ERD/DS apt because she was dating MM, the main player who perpetuated all the murders. HG was in her 30s and a live in babysitter. I know ERD worked at Popeyes before she was arrested.. Not sure if she currently is still working.. Not sure what DS did but its likely he was some sort of low level drug dealer too... I believe the fact HG was getting room & board, that was in exchange for babysitting the 2 kids.. Not sure how close they were but according to HG sister, HG and her were very close to DS & ERD, one of the elements that makes this even more up.

Either way you cant blame HG or DT, even if they were using drugs (no conclusive evidence they did anything more than smoke weed and drink- like most 18 year olds) my point is HG and DT even if hypothetically, they were shooting meth up didnt deserve their fate. And its so much sadder because they were both betrayed by people they trusted and knew... I whole heartedly do not think DT or HG ever did anything too "criminal"...i think they trusted the wrong ppl & were in the wrong place at the wrong time saw JRs murder but couldnt leave or escape, I mean HG lived with DS...DT was dating MM..they likely feared if they left or told they would be killed... And they were not wrong. Per MSM article- when the police knocked on DS/ERDS apt a few days after JRs murder, they asked to speak to Grogg, who stepped outside & did confirm JR was at the apt that night, but he left and was fine when he left and she didn't know anything about his death; it was at that point DS got mad @ HG for even saying JR was at the apt, so DS MM and ERD started planning a way to kill them... which they did-
So I dont see anyway the girls could have done anything more to protect themselves, they were tricked by ppl they trusted...let that sink in..it could happen to anyone.

<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
Did HG have a vehicle? Where did she work previously before the babysitting job?
Makes sense that HG would trade babysitting for room/board, but that wouldn’t give her any money? How do you pay for essentials without a paying job?

Did HG have a vehicle? Where did she work previously before the babysitting job?
Makes sense that HG would trade babysitting for room/board, but that wouldn’t give her any money? How do you pay for essentials without a paying job?

<modsnip> Okay its clear none of you have had addiction issues!!! By babysitting for them she received food, room, board, and likely shared drugs. I'm not saying HG and DT were angels but they didnt deserve to be killed. I'm fairly confident HG had an addiction issue.. She hasnt had custody of her kids in over 10 years. She was likely just getting by and found this arrangement to work..for the time being. I dont think she needed money not if DS also offered the drugs which is likely. So the its really not weird to have this live in babsitter situation, ive seen in numerous times during my addiction days. Every adult plays an important role- some make the money, others keep the house and kids and life continues. Its not great and ive said many times ERD and DS kids need to be in cps...but thats what ive pieced together from all info available.

As for DT I think shes your average 18 yr old "rebel". She smokes weed, drinks.. Maybe does some occasional coke or pills- but not an everyday occurrence... I think she met MM and fell head over heels in Lust. She was just broken hearted by a boyfriend of 2 years who ended the relationship by cheating on her... She was hurt and vulnerable... MM filled whatever void she was missing for a short time...but look where that got her.

Also--- to the best of my knowledge HG has not had a vehicle or steady job for at least 10 years. As mentioned I do beleive she was dealing with addiction. I say this because she has judgments for not paying child support/child support im rears all the way back til like early 2000s... Meaning she didnt have a "legal" job /not paying taxes because otherwise the state would have garnished her pay...which they didn't... So I would say she hasnt had a "legit" job in quite sometime...she likely was doing whatever she could to stay off the streets. Pretty understandable if you ask me.

MOO

You have some small time local druggies etc. involved here, but also some heavy hitters.

I think this piece may play a larger role, one that has yet to be revealed by LE.

Man Involved in March 18 Homicide Arrested by U.S. Marshals Task Force

This ole boy is having trouble believing all this insanity was over some seemingly insignificant amount of missing drugs.

MOO

I have been keeping a timeline and haven't updated here in a while. Last time it was small so I just pasted the text in a message but it has gotten much bigger so I'm trying this time to attach as a PDF. Let me know if you have additional events I may have missed or if you spot any errors.

ETA: 2nd file with source links removed, much easier to read.

Attachments

• HG and DT timeline.pdf
    204.6 KB · Views: 16
  • HG and DT timeline no sources.pdf
    194.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
MOO

You have some small time local druggies etc. involved here, but also some heavy hitters.

I think this piece may play a larger role, one that has yet to be revealed by LE.

Man Involved in March 18 Homicide Arrested by U.S. Marshals Task Force

This ole boy is having trouble believing all this insanity was over some seemingly insignificant amount of missing drugs.

MOO
Me too. The arrests just keep coming.

Sort of reminds me of the Brittany Wood case, minus the pedophile ring/family members.

I feel like they were reported then. I think someone was texting Sherry.
I feel like they were reported then. I think someone was texting Sherry.

MM was sentenced to 20 years for first charge, kidnapping. Reduced to five. Out in 2.5. <modsnip: Leave innocent family members out of this discussion> Out in Jan. Murdered in March.

NB had his preliminary hearing yesterday so I was hoping for something new. There is an article in the Spirit of Jefferson today but oddly it was written before the hearing, it states "A preliminary hearing is scheduled today in Berkeley County Magistrate Court." So why not wait until getting the details of the hearing to publish a new article?

Also nothing regarding the NB hearing in the Carroll County Times.

Falling Waters man charged in connection with killing of murder witness

DS was scheduled to have a court appearance today.

Has anyone heard or seen anything about it?
I havent seen anything yet. I'm trying to find the phone # for the court house to ask if these trials are open to the public (since COVID I would hate to drive down and be told only certain ppl can attend) anyone have the # to call? I'm looking for the general number but only came up with specific depts.

I havent seen anything yet. I'm trying to find the phone # for the court house to ask if these trials are open to the public (since COVID I would hate to drive down and be told only certain ppl can attend) anyone have the # to call? I'm looking for the general number but only came up with specific depts.
I did contact Tim Cook and the pre hearings are open to the public. You have to wear a mask and they only allow so many in the court room. The next date is July 7th for Monroe Merrell. The case is being heard at 10:30 Jefferson County Magistrate Court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back