Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I guess we have another Scott Peterson on our hands.

It seems he was always the suspect but police were smart to keep what they had under their hat and not tip him off. They even let him speak at the PC to see what he would say! I'm shocked! Good work MPD!

Tweet from Jackie Bensen (reporter for NBC in the DC area):

Jackie Bensen @jackiebensen 10 minutes ago
Friend said Laura Wallen thought he was about to propose, instead he's charged with her murder #bringwallenhome

The parents may have notified the police Saturday when she didnt come home, when they heard about the text, the police had to locate the field, a resident saw where dirt was distributed etc. they started questioning the residents they said he visited the area 3 times. SO they were putting it together, SHe was already dead,

She sent a text Saturday that he had taken her to a field.
He texted from her phone Monday morning.

That was one of my suspicions early on - that the text was "troubling" because it didn't sound like Laura.

So, I guess we have another Scott Peterson on our hands.

This is what I thought the whole time. Especially when he was the last one to see her. But I was thinking more along the lines of he thought it wasn't his. I didn't know he was cheating (apparently).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friend said Laura Wallen thought he was about to propose, instead he's charged with her murder #bringwallenhome
Oh, this is crushing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OMG.Some people don't even deserve to live and he's one of them.

Oh no no no. My heart just broke into a billion little pieces.

OMG I have tears in my eyes. Poor Laura.

She knew he was living with someone else...did I hear that right?

So then what the heck is up with the neighbors claiming they saw the two of them come back from the grocery store, the dog being let out and Laura leaving 10 minutes after TT?! Pretty specific for something that obviously could not have been true!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG.Some people don't even deserve to live and he's one of them.
Right? That pushed me over the edge. Can you imagine being pregnant thinking you're getting a proposal, and.... My goodness, that is some dark stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member