ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the whole "bath salts" thing is just a rumor, right?

As far as I know - tonight was the first I've heard of it. I do know that they are a major (and increasing) health and legal concern, however, as described by the links tlcox & I gave above. I know that a lot of people think that they are harmless because they are legal-ish...for example, on pennlive.com's Cheers & Jeers column, the author refers to them as a "fun drug" and basically says that our state legislature is wasting its time by being concerned about them.

Yep. We have no msm,confimation that any party (bath salt or no) took place on the night of dec 16.

As far as I know we are just discussing recent arrests in waterville for drug offenses, none of which are known to be directly related to ayla's case at this time.

Elisha, for the sake of your child, get out of that environment and get yourself to the police. Tell them everything you know about what happened to Ayla. This is the only hope you have for a future for yourself and your child.

Jmo I think this is normal family life for her- drugs, deadbeats, young women with children and no spouse, men that father children who think that their responsibility ends when they zip up their pants, late nights and parties. As much as I want her to grab a chance at a better life for her and her daughter, I really don't think she thinks her life is bad/unsafe/sad.

Was Lance at this 'non-party'?

Good question ... but since he has not been named as one of the "three" -- I guess LE has checked out his "alibi" ...

:waitasec: Maybe LE needs to re-check it and re-check it ... these boys are NOT the "Hardy Boys" ...

:innocent:

Whoa ...

JMO ... but that broken window was NOT a "disgruntled citizen" in Waterville ...

Hmmm ... Lance has a "bat" ... and now we are hearing that the guy that Lance beat up was the father of Elisha's child ...

:waitasec: Did I get that right ?

Hmmm ...

LE needs to keep an eye out on the DiPietro boys ... they probably are -- but they need to "up it" ...

MOO ...

I think JL baby daddy of G<modsnip> was the one with a bat who sent his ex a message via her windows.

Was Lance at this 'non-party'?

I wish that information was provided us. Just who was involved in the non party, which houses , if any, etc is still a mystery as far as I know. B IIRC neighbors mentioned multiple cars on the Violette street the night of the disappearance.

Note..... I am on my iPad right now, so you all may notice even more typos/mistakes than usual for me. :seeya:

I think JL baby daddy of Gabby was the one with a bat who sent his ex a message via her windows.

I am not so sure for two main reasons. One, he supposedly had just filed a court order for child visitation and two, his baby was in the house. I cannot imagine he would smash the windows of the little house his child was inside of.

I could see him attacking Justins car with a bat or something, but the house...?

Thanks, Yoda ! !

snipped :

Police say they stopped the car at in the parking lot of Bill's Tire in Waterville where Lance DiPietro approached the man armed with a miniature baseball. Police say he threw the bat away and assaulted the man with his fists and feet. The victim called police before taking himself to the hospital. "He did suffer a minor injury to the back of his head and a slight abrasion to his face," Rumsey said. "We don't believe the injuries to be serious and again he refused medical treatment on scene but went to the hospital on his own.

Lance DiPietro was charged with assault. He's due in court in April. Justin DiPietro was not charged as a result of the incident.

RBBM: Hmmm ... so Lance had a baseball BAT ...

:waitasec:

I really can't see a miniature bat breaking windows and high up ones at that. These things are about 2 ft long and the thickness of a broom pole. They would hurt if you were hit with one, but I think it would break before the windows as they were replacement windows, and that glass is quite thick. JMO

Phoebe, Elisha and E's baby were in the home at the time.

Ayla home struck by vandals - Morning Sentinel

"Phoebe DiPietro was home at the time of the vandalism; as was her daughter, Elisha DiPietro, who is Justin's sister; and Elisha's 19-month-old daughter, <deleted name>, Ayla's cousin."

and from same:

"A tracking dog and a dog handler from the Kennebec County Sheriff's Office were sent to the scene and conducted a track toward Matthews Avenue, where the scent was lost, possibly indicating the culprit left in a vehicle.

Justin DiPietro returned to the Violette Avenue home at about 10 a.m. Saturday. He did not return calls to his cellphone Saturday. The house is posted with no trespassing signs.

DiPietro came out of the house briefly to move his car about 10:15 a.m. but did not respond to a reporter's request for comment."

resp.bbm = I don't understand why someone ~ anyone would be causing havoc or issues at that house when their is another child there. IF this is being done in retaliation for what some believe happened to Ayla in that house, why would they frighten another little girl to make a point?

In a brief telephone conversation Justin DePietro told us his family isn&#8217;t doing well but he refused to talk about the alleged incident.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/02/06/uncle-of-ayla-reynolds-faces-charges-after-fight/

BBM

Well gee, there's an understatement!

I don't understand why Elisha's daughter has not been removed. That can't be a safe environment for her.

This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I feel like I'm trapped in some kind of Jerry Springer/ Maury Povich Special Waterville Edition. :what:

Why didn't they charge Justin? Isn't it any kind of crime to aid and abet in an assault by acting as the driver?

What next...a rat in the mail box?

Ayla_5-1.jpg

I hope today is the day you are found, Ayla.

I found Justin's myspace and FB accounts and it appears he and Elisha are not on good terms. Justin claims she will not let him see G<modsnip>. Justin has referred to her as the b-word. FYI

I would agree that they are definitely not on good terms. It appears that JL has a restraining order against him and he is not allowed to see Baby G.

From the PPH article:

"A protection-from-abuse order forbids Linnell from seeing his daughter, according to court records."

So it isn't just the D's that have anger issues. I know everyone is quick to jump all over the D boys but playing Devil's Advocate here, none of us really know what was said to them by JL nor why LD chose to assault him. I am sure there is more to the story than 'You've been saying stuff about my family. Knock it off,'... Just my .02

To throw an outrageous theory out there (there certainly have been a lot mentioned already), perhaps JL broke in to steal his own baby & she wasn't in the room (sleeping with her mom that night) and took Ayla instead. As in, you can have your baby back when I get mine back... Outrageous, I know, but a possiblity nonetheless.

I would agree that they are definitely not on good terms. It appears that JL has a restraining order against him and he is not allowed to see Baby G.

From the PPH article:

"A protection-from-abuse order forbids Linnell from seeing his daughter, according to court records."

So it isn't just the D's that have anger issues. I know everyone is quick to jump all over the D boys but playing Devil's Advocate here, none of us really know what was said to them by JL nor why LD chose to assault him. I am sure there is more to the story than 'You've been saying stuff about my family. Knock it off,'... Just my .02

To throw an outrageous theory out there (there certainly have been a lot mentioned already), perhaps JL broke in to steal his own baby & she wasn't in the room (sleeping with her mom that night) and took Ayla instead. As in, you can have your baby back when I get mine back... Outrageous, I know, but a possiblity nonetheless.

And then did what? Threw Ayla down the stairs where her dad and CR were sleeping, and then went down there and cleaned it up while none of the three adults that were in that house heard anything? All the while, now PD, ED, JD and CR are covering for him? I don't think it's a possibility.

And then did what? Threw Ayla down the stairs where her dad and CR were sleeping, and then went down there and cleaned it up while none of the three adults that were in that house heard anything? All the while, now PD, ED, JD and CR are covering for him? I don't think it's a possibility.

I'm sorry... I must have missed the release where it was proven she was thrown down the stairs. That is just a theory that has been thrown out there. I understand that everyone wants resolution in this case, as do I, but there has been no proof that JD or anyone else "threw" baby Ayla down the stairs. We don't even know where the blood was found nor the amount. To my knowledge, LE has not released this information. It is being speculated that it was at the bottom of the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer