Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justice for Ayla. I will never forget. JMO

Sadly not. The remains are (forgive me) too 'fresh' for it to be little Ayla.

NOT completely true. If she was been kept somewhere in a frozen state she would still not be decomposing like we see with other people found in the woods or desert or even water.Yes i know there would still be some but if it were literally in on or around snow or ice i think you would still beable to recognise her i think anyway.

Bumping for Alya.
Nancy Grace Mysteries is showing her story now.

Just watched NG. So sad that her mom doesn't have closure.

“It’s not a cold case,” McCausland said Wednesday. “It’s been actively followed for four years and it continues to be an open and active case. It’s the largest criminal investigation in state police history. It continues to be worked on actively.”...

"We believe they have not given us the full story,” McCausland said six weeks into the investigation when authorities released information about the toddler’s blood being found inside her grandmother’s home.

“Nothing has changed,” McCausland said Wednesday, referring to the limited cooperation of the three adults at the home when Ayla reportedly disappeared.

http://bangordailynews.com/2015/12/...4-years-after-disappearance-of-ayla-reynolds/

Hard to believe it has been that long :(

Will we ever see justice for our little blue eyed blonde baby girl?

I just noticed that JD plead guilty to an OUI in January. Makes you wonder?

The family of Ayla Reynolds, a toddler who disappeared in December of 2011, announced Tuesday that they plan to file a civil lawsuit against one of the last people to see the child alive.

Reynolds' step-grandfather, Jeffery Hanson, said the family has retained a lawyer for the case, and that he hopes getting the DiPietros to testify under oath will allow the Attorney General's office to move forward with criminal charges.

In the civil suit, the family plans to charge Justin DiPietro, Ayla's father, with wrongful death.
http://www.wlbz2.com/news/local/ayl...ile-civil-lawsuit-against-dipietros/213833567

Hope the deadline to file a civil law suit has not passed like what happened in Dylan Redwine's case.
Is that a state to state law?

This is one case that I expected to have been solved a long time ago. I certainly hope this gets an arrest and justice for Ayla.

I have just listened to a podcast about Ayla Reynolds. It is absolutely heartwrenching and tragic.

I can't for the life of me understand why Justin DiPietro was not immediately charged with her murder, let alone still hasn't been these many years later?

Is this customary in the state of Maine?

I am astonished and horrified that with the existing evidence a district attorney/LE has not seen fit to charge this monster of a human being.

Does anyone know if there has been a petition created to get the Attorney General moving in this direction?

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have just listened to a podcast about Ayla Reynolds. It is absolutely heartwrenching and tragic.

I can't for the life of me understand why Justin DiPietro was not immediately charged with her murder, let alone still hasn't been these many years later?

Is this customary in the state of Maine?

I am astonished and horrified that with the existing evidence a district attorney/LE has not seen fit to charge this monster of a human being.

Does anyone know if there has been a petition created to get the Attorney General moving in this direction?

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, Mrs. T! JP is vile. A quick search turned up one such petition, but there may be more:

https://www.change.org/p/attorney-g...in-connection-with-the-death-of-ayla-reynolds

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it
Back