Memorial Thread - COVID-19 Coronavirus

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ron Golden Passed Away March 20, 2020

Ron Golden.png

A brother of Minnesota lieutenant governor
Ron Golden, a "tough-as-nails Marine who was a big teddy bear on the inside," died after being diagnosed with the virus, according to his sister Minnesota Lt. Governor Peggy Flanagan.
"Almost exactly two months after we buried our dad, my brother Ron passed away on Saturday. To many, he'll be a statistic: Tennessee's second COVID-related death. But to me, I'll remember a loving, older brother, uncle, father, and husband," Flanagan said in an Instagram post.
Just weeks before he was diagnosed with coronavirus, Golden was diagnosed with cancer, which compromised his immune system. He was put into a medically induced coma and placed on a ventilator before he died of the virus, Flanagan said.

Richard Curran

Richard Curran.jpg

A retired magician

Richard Curren, a father of two, fell ill last week and died just a few days later.
He had been living at an assisted living facility in Florida with his wife of more than five decades.
"Richard was ebullient. He was loving," his wife, Sheila Curren, told CNN affiliate WPLG. "What do you say in a moment like that? He was perfect."
Their son, Eric Curren, told CNN that the couple met in Chicago. They raised their family there before retiring to Florida about a decade ago.
Curren had worked in sales until he decided he wanted to be a professional magician, his son said. Sheila was his assistant.
He was also passionate about water sports and competitive swimming.
His family said he was hospitalized with respiratory issues considered routine, but he died this week. Doctors told the family his death was due to complications from coronavirus.
"I think the family is in shock because he always pulled through," the Curren's daughter, Tracie Curren, told WPLG.
As a magician, Curren loved sharing magic tricks with children.
"No matter how many joint replacement surgeries he endured, he still couldn't resist a chance to get down on the carpet to play with a toddler," his son wrote on Facebook.

Natasha Ott

Natasha-Ott.jpg

39-year-old found dead in her kitchen — her coronavirus test from four days earlier still had not come back
Test results for Coronavirus were negative.

Woman, 21, with no pre-existing conditions dies from coronavirus, family reveal as they pay tribute

Chloe Middleton
is thought to be the youngest victim in the UK to have no underlying medical conditions.

Her mother Diane Middleton posted a heartbreaking tribute to her daughter today on social media.

Writing on Facebook Mrs Middleton, who lives in Buckinghamshire said: 'To all the people out there that thinks it's just a virus please think again speaking from a personal experience this so called virus has taken the life of my 21 year old daughter.'

Woman, 21, with no pre-existing conditions dies from coronavirus, family reveal as they pay tribute | Daily Mail Online

May Chloe Middleton Rest In Peace

THE devastated Lanarkshire-based aunty of a "fit and healthy" 28-year-old man who died after being diagnosed with Coronavirus has urged the public to heed government advice.

Adam Sullivan passed away on Tuesday days just over a week after he reported being unable to breathe.

He had suffered a chest infection three weeks earlier.

'Fit and healthy' 28-year-old dies days after coronavirus diagnosis

May Adam Sullivan Rest In Peace

A6FC5BA5-D37F-4B72-8BAD-B4D93F044D1E.jpeg

May Lawrence Riley Rest In Peace. We thank him for his service.

Family of Vietnam veteran and retired Milwaukee firefighter, 66, say he 'died alone' of coronavirus as his loved ones sat in quarantine

Former firefighter Lawrence Riley, 66, died in a Milwaukee hospital on Thursday, March 19, after test results confirmed Tuesday he was battling against health complications caused by COVID-19.

Vietnam veteran died of coronavirus alone in hospital two days after getting his results | Daily Mail Online

Jon Jacob, 69

John Jacob.jpg
Jacob was a successful property lawyer and partner at the London firm Bower Cotton Hamilton, who lived in Chesham, Buckinghamshire. He was a stalwart of quiz leagues in London and the Chilterns, known for his formidable knowledge of classical music. A friend told the Guardian that Jacob “wore his knowledge lightly, and was very modest and self-effacing, always genuinely surprised to be told how good he was. He was also a lovely man: kind, generous and absolutely delightful company. He will be sorely missed by all his friends in the quizzing family.” Paddy Duffy, another fellow quizzer, tweeted: “Just a lovely man, brilliant fun and incredibly erudite. I’ll remember fondly our Sunday matches and our japes on the quiz holiday in Rhodes.” Jacob died on 23 March of complications from Covid-19.

Ruth Burke, 82
Ruth Burke.jpg
Burke was the fourth victim of coronavirus in Northern Ireland, according to her daughter Brenda Doherty. She said her mother had “unbelievable strength and suffered many challenges in her life”, adding: “Unfortunately this was one that she was not going to overcome.” In an emotional video on Facebook she said: “We couldn’t be with her when she passed. We’ll not see her coffin, we’ll not get to kiss her.” Doherty urged the public to stop panic-buying and stay indoors. “My mum would not have believed how people are behaving. She would have thought better of society. My mum was a woman who loved life. If you value life, you will stay in and do as you’ve been asked.” Burke’s death was announced by Doherty on 24 March.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou
Back