Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the gps does not have names or addresses on it. If you go back on this thread a woman who's son is a meter reader explained how it worked.

Can you approximate where it is. This is a very long thread.

Thanks

Popping in for a quick visit here. I'm picking up "where adrat lived" Adrat or something like that. I don't hear where I live. Curious what others hear.

Kronk does NOT say where I live. That is the dispatcher talking to whoever called the sheriff's office. It clearly is the same voice as the dispatcher but he is describing the area to someone else "near Hopespring drive where I live." I'm assuming the person he is talking to is calling the sheriff.

Listened to tape again. Dispatcher said "Hopespring Drive where I grew up lived"

First 5-10 pages

Thanks again.

My son was a meter reader for 10 years. He still works for the utility company but in a different position. I just called him and ask him about this.
He said that when you read meters you /he carried a device called an "itron meter reader". He knew where his route started and where it ended and if he had to come out of the yard onto the street and tell someone exactly where he was - that he could not have done it without stopping and really figuring out where he was. He said that you have the meter reading device and you input and go to the next meter and input and go to the next meter and input etc. And if the meters are behind the house/building he was going down the back of properties - said he would know where to start and the route would take him back to his truck.
Also if the meter guy was new he would have been training on most of the routes, where ever he was needed and it could have taken a few months for him to get back to this route. And when the Hurricane hit the area was really flooded and deep. Also when , on the 3rd day, the officer showed up neither men saw the questionable item
Also there were 1000's of calls and most of them were, for instance, "look under the green fountain by the crooked tree" - so LE had their hands full.

And that area was a large area - not sure how large but at least an acre per LE expanding the area where the remains were found was enlarged to and acre. Was there some standing water? Just because he is a meter reader doesn't mean to me that he should wade thru swampy area (if flooded then) or thru snake infested bushes.. He called and reported that he saw something white that seemed out of place. Something white would stand out in Thick green woods and bushes. Who knows what it was? Could have been trash. He knew he was reading the A's route - I would find everything slightly out of place as something that needed to be checked out.

Ok.

This meter reader finding Caylee isn't sitting right with me. Based on the descriptions of the area, his finding her would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Had a just happened upon the bag...I might believe it....but him having found her after his calls in august and after several months...well...I'm not buying it. TM said he saw the indentation in the earth of where her body was found...how could there be an indentation after all the rain and the animals? I would think if her body was placed there in August....that bag would have been ripped to shreds and spread all over the place by the elements and the critters....so what would leave an indentation in the earth and how on earth would that meter reader find her anywhere near the oroginal spot he called about in August? If this area was known for lots of trashed being dumped, why would one bag stand out to him...enough for him to call 3 times? Really...what are the chances of him finding this bag on a pee break, after 4 months, anywhere near the same spot as August...the odds of this happening are slim to none....I can't help but believe this is more than just some odd coincidence. Also, some have describe the thick brush, etc of the area....who walks thru that to pee?

I have to say this also what person would go take a pee by a elementary school?? Just wondering.

I have to say this also what person would go take a pee by a elementary school?? Just wondering.

First, we don't know he did that--to date, that has not come out of his mouth. However, if he did, that would explain why he walked into the woods.

It's not near the school. It's on the opposite side of the road and the plot of woods is several acres.

He doesn't have to double check the address on his form? I still find it hard to believe that the GPS says go to here and park and read the meter without providing a name to associate with the meter.

I believe he is given a route to take as his own. Sort of like a postman has a route. He is given an handheld computer that he puts the information into
so the billing can be done. I can't believe that names and addresses aren't part of that system.
I've been trying to get ahold of two people that might know the answer,but I suspect that it's just addresses.The names would be attached later for the billing portion.

I know that some of you believe that the meter reader is just a "concerned citizen" and then there are others like myself that feel that the meter readers actions and statements are suspect. What I don't understand is that some of you are willing to crucify CA and GA for being "concerned parents" and LA for being a "concerned brother" and want them to take lie detector tests, DNA tests, and provide LE with their fingerprints. But when it comes to the meter reader being a "concerned citizen", some of you are so quickly to dismiss him. Why?? If the A's were subjected to fingerprinting, DNA tests, and lie detector tests, then why not the meter reader? The A's were not there when the crime took place, but yet we question them. Is it because we think that they had something to do with the crime after the fact(cleaning the car, washing the clothes found in the car)? The meter reader found the body! Why not question him also? I don't know if he's guilty of anything, me being a "concerned WS" at this point in the game who can we trust?

The meter reader wasn't telling lies to protect KC for one thing. And he has been cleared by LE after telling them his story. Unlike CA, GA and LA who refused to take lie detector tests and now CA & GA wanting immunity. Big difference IMO.

The meter reader wasn't telling lies to protect KC for one thing. And he has been cleared by LE after telling them his story. Unlike CA, GA and LA who refused to take lie detector tests and now CA & GA wanting immunity. Big difference IMO.

We have no idea what the meter reader was doing or is doing. We don't know him, the Anthonys or anyone else in this case. If people do not think the Meter Reader is a suspect - better hang close. Of course he is and LE is going about their business checking him out. Normal.

I just listened to it again...I think you're right...it does sound like Idrot or Odrot...

Sounds to me like he started to say "Where I grew up..." and then changed midsentence to "Where I lived.."

So it sounds like "Where I grew uh...lived"

I snipped out just this part.. I read the report on the bag with the clothes.. I think it said stuffed animals too. and that the bag had roots and plants growing thru it.. and that he left it..
I dont remember where it was tho.. wish i could find it again.
I am not saying the LE did a poor job.. but it did seem odd that it was just left there.

I did a post on this dec 24 but TEXROSE don't think it was in the same area
here my post , you can find at docstoc
I wanting to find the tips from the meter guy. So I went back through most of all tips.
I found one that was very interesting.
On 8/18/08(not sure if was the entry date on the date it was call in) a KW called OP said that physic had told him where to look. The police Ofiicer RC went to Site at end Suburban dr. and found decaying plactic bag with clothing and stuffed animals with roots growing through the bag, the officers said the bag has been there a perod of time.
They left the item there. with a report of no follow up.
There was also a email from the police station what did the officers do with the bag. his replay I left it at the site. [b]Tips 7 tip number was - Caylee-2785If this tipp has been posted I could not find it. I thought it was interesting because it was around the same time the meter guy was calling in his tips. Does anyone konw anything on this tip.

Thanks, I guess I missed it. :)

you can find it docstoc tips 7 8/18 caylee-2785 near the end like pages 90-93.
I like to hear what others think. Texrose said it ant the end subran dr. not near where the remain were found, but still very interesting.

In a bizarre coincidence in NY State, another meter reader found another skeletonized body.

We have no idea what the meter reader was doing or is doing. We don't know him, the Anthonys or anyone else in this case. If people do not think the Meter Reader is a suspect - better hang close. Of course he is and LE is going about their business checking him out. Normal.

I hope so.

In a bizarre coincidence in NY State, another meter reader found another skeletonized body.

Didn't Casey say that Zanny was from NY??:eek: Of course we know Zanny is imaginary and imaginary people don't have skeletons so it can't be Zanny. :doh:

Anyhoo, look for a whole new series of TV dramas. MR L.A., MR Miami, MR New York, MR Boise.

or reality shows such as

america's next top meter reader
so you think you can meter read?
meter reading with the stars
survivor meter reader: outwalk outread outpee

LOL

(mods - if this humor is not appropriate, pls delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay