Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it either. If he saw something that looked to him like a skull, why not call in and say he saw something that he thinks might be a skull? LE would have shown up in force. And if he saw a skull, how did it get back into the bag 4 months later?
It can't. The only thing I can think of is that he wanted to make it sound interesting enough so they'd take him seriously to just come and look. Maybe initially it was just a feeling and he was acting on it. It all seems just a bit off.

You know, nearly all media reports said the MR picked up the bag and the skull rolled out. But I'm certain I saw a couple that said the skull was found near the bag (implying that it wasn't in the bag when MR encountered it). It made me wonder which version was true.

Anyway, if the MR did pick up the bag, then he ignored the dispatcher's advice - don't touch anything. But how can anybody find a body in a trashbag if they don't touch it somehow?

You know, nearly all media reports said the MR picked up the bag and the skull rolled out. But I'm certain I saw a couple that said the skull was found near the bag (implying that it wasn't in the bag when MR encountered it). It made me wonder which version was true.

Anyway, if the MR did pick up the bag, then he ignored the dispatcher's advice - don't touch anything. But how can anybody find a body in a trashbag if they don't touch it somehow?
I thought I heard he poked it with his foot.

Yep, I read that too.

Versions:

1) Picked up bag, skull rolls out.
2) Poked bag with foot, skull rolls out.
3) Skull was found outside of, and near bag.

Any others?

Yep, I read that too.

Versions:

1) Picked up bag, skull rolls out.
2) Poked bag with foot, skull rolls out.
3) Skull was found outside of, and near bag.

Any others?

Also heard he poked it with a stick.

Did you really?

Don't ask me for a link but it was one of the local stations that reported that on 12/11, just don't remember which one. Dam* memory. I've also heard all the others bantered about at one time or another. All I know is if it were me I would have used my foot or poked at it with a stick. No way would I have picked it up. Especially with snakes known to be in the area. Good way to disturb a sleeping rattler and get bit.

Don't ask me for a link but it was one of the local stations that reported that on 12/11, just don't remember which one. Dam* memory. I've also heard all the others bantered about at one time or another. All I know is if it were me I would have used my foot or poked at it with a stick. No way would I have picked it up. Especially with snakes known to be in the area. Good way to disturb a sleeping rattler and get bit.
Just wonder why he didn't do the same thing the other time(s).

Wouldnt the skull of floated away if it was out of bag when he saw white round thing? Because of the hurricane which came thru around Aug 20th[i think].

I heard picked up bag or nudged bag and skull rolled out, but I think those might have just been rumor, in the Dec. call I think it was only stated that a skull had been found. Whatever white thing he saw earlier in Aug. was suspicious enough to him (whether it was clothing, bone, skin) that he called LE 3 times trying to get them to come investigate. I think even if you saw what you believed was a body or a skull or other serious evidence, it might be hard to actually say as much, you know, thinking, just in case I'm wrong, I don't want to jump to conclusions, maybe it's a doll, maybe it's an animal skull, etc, and not wanting to cause alarm in case it wasn't true. It would probably kind of be hard to believe your own eyes, even knowing what you had seen. You obviously wouldn't want to disturb anything at the scene (I have been so puzzled to hear NG say, "Why on earth didn't he pick up the bag and look inside?" If he had, he'd be facing all kinds of criticism now for doing that, I imagine.) I can understand him just saying what he did and waiting for them to come out to investigate. However, I think the fact that he called back repeatedly and even followed up again in Dec shows that he did actually go up close enough to know what it was, way back in Aug. If I were LE I would definitely take the cadaver dogs through the gentleman's work vehicle, other vehicles, home, etc, just as a matter of routine investigation, though of course he is presumed innocent and I think he is most likely innocent and was just doing the right thing. But if I were LE I would have taken the dogs to a lot of places, and I don't understand why they didn't. MOO

Anything that's been "deleted" out of the tapes has direct reference to the case. It is NOT to cover up anything. It's been happening all through the case.

Im not faulting LE, at least not until we know the whole story behind these tips. It just doesn't look good, that's all. I am under the impression the deleted portions might provide "less vague" descriptions that would have warranted a more thorough search at the time.

Im not faulting LE, at least not until we know the whole story behind these tips. It just doesn't look good, that's all. I am under the impression the deleted portions might provide "less vague" descriptions that would have warranted a more thorough search at the time.
Well, as I...and others...heard some of the info before they got to delete it (or we swear we all did)...I can vouch by saying what I heard was not vague.

Was wondering when the fence was put up. Wouldnt the fence builders have to clear the area and they should of found the bag. Not sure if it is close to same area Also when was the property sold too the new owner or was that already sold a long time ago. That little part of land was a private area and other part was the city of Orlando. Because when you buy land you usually survey it. Just wondering.

I heard picked up bag or nudged bag and skull rolled out, but I think those might have just been rumor, in the Dec. call I think it was only stated that a skull had been found. Whatever white thing he saw earlier in Aug. was suspicious enough to him (whether it was clothing, bone, skin) that he called LE 3 times trying to get them to come investigate. I think even if you saw what you believed was a body or a skull or other serious evidence, it might be hard to actually say as much, you know, thinking, just in case I'm wrong, I don't want to jump to conclusions, maybe it's a doll, maybe it's an animal skull, etc, and not wanting to cause alarm in case it wasn't true. It would probably kind of be hard to believe your own eyes, even knowing what you had seen. You obviously wouldn't want to disturb anything at the scene (I have been so puzzled to hear NG say, "Why on earth didn't he pick up the bag and look inside?" If he had, he'd be facing all kinds of criticism now for doing that, I imagine.) I can understand him just saying what he did and waiting for them to come out to investigate. I think the fact that he called back repeatedly and even followed up again in Dec means that he did actually go up close enough to look and know what it was, way back in Aug. If I were LE I would definitely take the cadaver dogs through the gentleman's work vehicle, other vehicles, home, etc, just as a matter of routine investigation, though of course he is presumed innocent and I think he is most likely innocent. But if I were LE I would have taken the dogs to a lot of places, and I don't understand why they didn't. MOO

I don't quite follow you with the whole cadaver dog thing. I doubt the defense would bring this up at the trial because they would contradict themselves if they on one hand try to discredit the dogs, and then on the other hand whine because they didn't use the dogs at her "friends" homes and vehichles.

Sorry about that! It did not work and it kept going and going Well i guess i got my thought out there.

I always wondered about the fence too, it would have meant people surveying first, then people there installing the fence. When was the fence put up, that's another indicator of when the area was relatively dry, they wouldn't be putting a fence up if it was knee deep in water. And during the times when the area was definitely relatively dry, especially early on, back in late June and throughout July, if the body was really there how could it not have been noticed by someone (or their dog)? So near the street, houses, the area where this fence was put up, etc.

I don't quite follow you with the whole cadaver dog thing. I doubt the defense would bring this up at the trial because they would contradict themselves if they on one hand try to discredit the dogs, and then on the other hand whine because they didn't use the dogs at her "friends" homes and vehichles.

Someone who works as a meter reader in this neighborhood, going into people's yards and around their homes to read meters, later is the person who says he found the body, in an area so close to the home of the suspect, a neighborhood frequented by throngs of protesters, press, and searchers throughout most of these months, and an area that had even been suggested to LE by KMT, and you don't see a reason he needs to be investigated before he can be ruled out? Again I assume he is innocent and was only doing the right thing but obviously law enforcement would normally investigate this person. Why wouldn't they use the cadaver dogs now, if they used them earlier at the Anthony's home? If I were the defense that would definitely be one of the questions I would ask at trial, if the dogs were good enough to use at the Anthony's home and car, why not at the apartments of KC's paramours where she had been staying, why not at all those people's cars, and this man also, but I wasn't talking about the defense, I was just saying if LE aren't investigating this man in a normal fashion including the cadaver dogs, I would find that odd.

I heard picked up bag or nudged bag and skull rolled out, but I think those might have just been rumor, in the Dec. call I think it was only stated that a skull had been found. Whatever white thing he saw earlier in Aug. was suspicious enough to him (whether it was clothing, bone, skin) that he called LE 3 times trying to get them to come investigate. I think even if you saw what you believed was a body or a skull or other serious evidence, it might be hard to actually say as much, you know, thinking, just in case I'm wrong, I don't want to jump to conclusions, maybe it's a doll, maybe it's an animal skull, etc, and not wanting to cause alarm in case it wasn't true. It would probably kind of be hard to believe your own eyes, even knowing what you had seen. You obviously wouldn't want to disturb anything at the scene (I have been so puzzled to hear NG say, "Why on earth didn't he pick up the bag and look inside?" If he had, he'd be facing all kinds of criticism now for doing that, I imagine.) I can understand him just saying what he did and waiting for them to come out to investigate. However, I think the fact that he called back repeatedly and even followed up again in Dec shows that he did actually go up close enough to know what it was, way back in Aug. If I were LE I would definitely take the cadaver dogs through the gentleman's work vehicle, other vehicles, home, etc, just as a matter of routine investigation, though of course he is presumed innocent and I think he is most likely innocent and was just doing the right thing. But if I were LE I would have taken the dogs to a lot of places, and I don't understand why they didn't. MOO
I wonder if he took any photos...like on his cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4