Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I can see Jenny becoming a maid in one of those nice resorts out there. Lol.

And then becoming the hotel manager within the month. Lol.

Then she will write a blog about how to live the good life for free while being a immigrant. Lol

You go Jenny Chen. I hope you are safe.

I doubt it. First there are plenty of Mexican maids to do that work. They don’t need to hire maids from China. Second she would need to have a work visa for that. She could be working in some type of informal job though. But if she was working illegally, she probably wouldn’t want to blog about it.

I think they were just reporting the facts as they knew them. It would be poor journalism for them to report that she is in fact missing, when they have no other evidence of that, other then the word of one person.

I figured it might be a journalism issue, but I wondered how they have reported other missing persons cases. There usually isn't evidence that a person is truly missing other than what the person filing the police report says plus phone silence and bank inactivity. But I just don't recall the use of the word "claims" in stories about other cases. Perhaps they routinely use that word when a spouse or SO makes the report to the media, and I haven't noticed. Just a curiosity. :)

I thought MSM articles regarding missing persons either need a case number or a phone call from LE.

Neither Mexican nor US LE have made any official announcement (it appears to be stories in the news from JR), except the Chinese Embassy on behalf of her family in China.

Correct?

So who is investigating JR investigating his missing wife Jenny Chen in Mexico? If I saw her I would feel more comfortable calling LE vs a personal cell # but that is just me.

Sent from my SCH-I545

So who is investigating JR investigating his missing wife Jenny Chen in Mexico? If I saw her I would feel more comfortable calling LE vs a personal cell # but that is just me.

Sent from my SCH-I545
BBM

Websleuths? :D

I agree about calling a personal cell vs LE. Once a missing person report is made to LE, a personal cell should not be listed IMO.

BBM

Websleuths? :D

I agree about calling a personal cell vs LE. Once a missing person report is made to LE, a personal cell should not be listed IMO.
Made me think more. Sometimes miscommunication is why so many are listed as missing. The more people receiving tips something very important said or seen could be lost and on top of that three different languages trying to share info. Not worded great I considered redoing, no phone calls...I need a nap.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I don't thinks she is deceased in the US, the last photos of her were taken in Mexico and her passport didn't register a return into the States (or onto Cuba).

I would like to know what JR did during the time he was in Cancun and "waiting days and days" in a hotel room for her. In another article, I recall he told the reporter they were to meet at the airport. This article said hotel. I only say this because JR did not report her missing when he was "vacationing" in Cancun waiting for her, he didn't report her missing until he returned to Seattle. Why contact Mexican authorities in Seattle when you just returned there waiting/looking for her!??!?

IMO, I think if anything happened to her it could also have happened in Cancun at the hands of JR, who after doing so, dumped her body somewhere and is claiming she is "missing, last seen getting into a Corona truck".

So, IMO, she either is having the time of her life in southern Mexico (according to the Chinese consulate) or JR knows what happened in Cancun.

Again this is all MOO only because, again, JR did not report her missing while he was in Cancun waiting for her.

What LE agency or consulate put out the statement about her passport showing she entered Mexico?

Sent from my SCH-I545

Totally agree my friend.

Because it seems like JR knows she purposely left him. But he wants us to find her and let him know her whereabouts. Jmo.

Now let's say JR was a domestic violence abuser that was trying to stalk down his wife while she decided to run away.

Then I would feel bad about only contacting him when I could contact her family or the consulates or LE first.

Jmo.

He obviously wasn't replying to her comments on Facebook for the most part.

He also never updated his wife's trip on his own Facebook page.

So obviously. Speculations about the ordeal between the two of them are definitely warranted and any findings of Jenny may be best to first mention to a 3rd party other than JR for now.

Jmo. I agree.

What LE agency or consulate put out the statement about her passport showing she entered Mexico?

What does that matter? It is not debatable that she was in Mexico, when she disappeared. There is no evidence that she returned to the US. If she had returned to the US her passport would have been scanned by US Immigration. There is no evidence that has happened.

Are you checking her Chinese name

According to this article her Chinese name is Chen Qun Dan or Dan Qun. I tried switching it around several ways and nothing came up.

https://translate.google.com/transl....cn/m/hqhr/2016/04-29/86991.shtml&prev=search

Do we have any other versions of her Chinese name?

ETA: JR said on FB around 4/26 that her Chinese name is Qundan Chen. I tried that too, but nothing came up for a missing person in WA.

He may not have actually filed the report there. He said he was going to talk to LE in Seattle, but he never reported on what was said. If he talked to him, they may have told him the report could only be filed where she disappeared.

I thought MSM articles regarding missing persons either need a case number or a phone call from LE.

Neither Mexican nor US LE have made any official announcement (it appears to be stories in the news from JR), except the Chinese Embassy on behalf of her family in China.

Correct?

Through the PI's twitter site, I saw this, a poster which seemed to come from a site that represents the goverment of Oaxaca state. It had been tweeted on May 17, so scroll down a way to see it.

The poster includes what seems to be the official report number information:
"Numero de Denuncia: Expediente 108/RDNOL/2016 en 'DNOL' (Unidad de busqueda de personas no localizadas) en Oaxaca, Oax; Fiscal Lic. Adan Jairo Garcia B."

https://twitter.com/Repre_GobOax

There is a contact phone number with the name "Raquel Rivera". Wonder who this is. A case worker assigned from LE? Someone on "the PI team" ? JR's number?

Through the PI's twitter site, I saw this, a poster which seemed to come from a site that represents the goverment of Oaxaca state. It had been tweeted on May 17, so scroll down a way to see it.

The poster includes what seems to be the official report number information:
"Numero de Denuncia: Expediente 108/RDNOL/2016 en 'DNOL' (Unidad de busqueda de personas no localizadas) en Oaxaca, Oax; Fiscal Lic. Adan Jairo Garcia B."

https://twitter.com/Repre_GobOax

There is a contact phone number with the name "Raquel Rivera". Wonder who this is. A case worker assigned from LE? Someone on "the PI team" ? JR's number?
BBM

Good question. I've seen that poster. The number originates in Riverside CA according to a Google search. She is not a member of the FB group, or a FB friend of JR's or Jenny's. Here is another photo of a poster with the same phone number. It was on the Find Jenny page. The mysteries continue.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206359456007226&set=gm.617909828384065&type=3&theater

Self deleted. Thanks Lilibet for clarifying the person Raquel.

BBM

Good question. I've seen that poster. The number originates in Riverside CA according to a Google search. She is not a member of the FB group, or a FB friend of JR's or Jenny's. Here is another photo of a poster with the same phone number. It was on the Find Jenny page. The mysteries continue.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206359456007226&set=gm.617909828384065&type=3&theater

951 is the area code for Oaxaca so Raquel Rivera might be there. No clue who she is though. My minuscule knowledge of Spanish and complete ignorance of Chinese has been a real drawback in this case.

https://translate.google.com/transl...xaca-ofrecen-recompensa-de-50-mil&prev=search

The google translation is almost unreadable but I think it says Jenny had bought a new cell phone in Mexico but didn't give her husband the number and I don't remember hearing that before.

I found this article too, translated it from Spanish to English but it's still difficult to comprehend. Anyone translate Spanish?? I found it by googling Jenny Chen and Raquel Rivera together.

Seems she told him she was going to Mexico, Cuba and New York 3 weeks before she left:

http://www.nvinoticias.com/nota/855...recida-en-oaxaca-ofrecen-recompensa-de-50-mil

"Three weeks before starting the journey, suddenly he told me to take new decisions in life was to meet with itself, and which would travel through Mexico to get to Cuba, stopping at several locations throughout the country, including Cancun where they would be for a few days with me, "explained Jonathan.

Arriving in Mexican territory, the woman who worked as a cashier and then took a sabbatical, buy a cell phone, but did not give the number to her husband and only communicated with him via social networks when found Wi-Fi connections.

On March 3, Quodan Chen, he departed on a flight from Seattle, made a stopover and arrived in Tijuana, hence her husband says he does not know how he came to Puebla, Oaxaca and later.

On April 19 her husband reported her missing to the Attorney General of the State of Quintana Roo, record 120/4/2016.

Anyone with reliable data of women can communicate the number 951-146-93-72 the name of Raquel Rivera.

Why is there also a picture of Jonathan, alone, smiling? Who cares!

So, she flew from Seattle to Tijuana and started her mexican journey there.

I did a google search and found an article in spanish on Page 11:

http://old.nvinoticias.com/sites/de...b/files/assets/common/downloads/seccion_a.pdf

Imo. It seems like JR has left the building. Jmo.

People are now doing Spanish threads for other things on his American facebook page that is to find Jenny.

But he is not deleting them.

So it looks like he doesn't want non Spanish speakers to carry on. Jmo

Now there has been plenty of cases where someone's family member was lost or abducted in a foreign country such as Iraq or North Korea or wherever.

But I never once noticed that the searching family members would allow others to post on the help page in another language. Jmo.

So imo. Jr has committed fraud or something else and has been outted or about to be outted.

And now he realize that he needs to shut up and let things die down. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member