MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and our VI here on this Websleuths thread, Wes Sutherland, is a victim of the senseless murder of his beloved friend Ally.

Since Wes Sutherland is currently considered to be a suspect by the MSP, I'll say this: If he's eventually eliminated as a suspect, then I'll say that he's also a victim of Ally's murderer.

Ally left him. We know this for a fact. That seems like motive to me.

There is evidence they were still a couple so that contradicts that she left him, therefore no motive. Why hasn't he been arrested if he has lied in the investigation and there is evidence of that and motive?

MSP harmed the case, per Nikki:
Parents of slain jogger wait for justice on 2-year anniversary of her murder
As the investigation continues into who killed Ally Brueger, her mother said something that was done that potentially harmed this case
"The police from the get-go thought it was somebody she knew," Nikki said. "They put that out there, and they kind of harmed the case by doing that right away. It made people who might have had tips or information step back and say well, if they know who it is, they are going to solve it right away."

From the link
<snip>
July 30th marks two years since their daughter, Alexandra, 31, was killed as she was jogging on Fish Lake Road near Holly. Her father says he walked that route Monday in her honor.

"This walk, it was in memory of her," he said. "I took her running shoes with me."
<snip>
At one point- - the family says Alexandra's boyfriend pointed a finger at her father, Franz.

"Because it was done on national TV, detectives had to do due diligence and my husband volunteered to put this to rest," Nikki said.

"Her father says he walked that route Monday in her honor."

My heart breaks for these two loving parents. He walked down that road where his beloved Ally had been mercilessly murdered.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Brueger,

If you are perchance reading here, my heart walks with you. My heart breaks with you. Please know that you are not alone in your quest for justice for your beloved Ally. You both raised an amazing, beautiful daughter. Please know that her Bright Light will always shine.

Love,
Sorrell Skye

So there is no suspect. CM2121 should no longer be discussed as a suspect therefore..

"As each day passes there are no answers and no suspect, which only adds to the pain this family must bear and live out day after day "It really hasn't quelled the anger, the pain, the despair, that we feel every day," Nikki said. "Because we have no closure."Not knowing who the suspect is in this murder case is painful but the family says what's also heartbreaking is the why."That's the problem," Nikki said. "We have no closure because we can't fathom why anyone would do this "

I will alert my post to see how mods want to proceed.

Last edited:
So there is no suspect. CM2121 should no longer be discussed as a suspect therefore..

"As each day passes there are no answers and no suspect, which only adds to the pain this family must bear and live out day after day "It really hasn't quelled the anger, the pain, the despair, that we feel every day," Nikki said. "Because we have no closure."Not knowing who the suspect is in this murder case is painful but the family says what's also heartbreaking is the why."That's the problem," Nikki said. "We have no closure because we can't fathom why anyone would do this "

I will alert my post to see how mods want to proceed.

Law enforcement hasn't said he's not a suspect. They've very clearly stated several times that he is indeed a suspect who has lied to them.

It's obvious that Nikki means no suspect arrested. It's disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

Victim and ex-bf have birthdays very close to each other, so can understand some of the confusion in this case, however polygraphs taken by both father and the ex-bf - that's bizarre, imo.
What's the status on gun ownership by these two males?

Law enforcement hasn't said he's not a suspect. They've very clearly stated several times that he is indeed a suspect who has lied to them.

It's obvious that Nikki means no suspect arrested. It's disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

Parents of slain jogger wait for justice on 2-year anniversary of her murder
In this news report, FOX2detroit.com -
Nikki didn't say "no suspect".
The news report says "no suspect".
There isn't a LE statement about "no suspect".

As each day passes there are no answers and no suspect, which only adds to the pain this family must bear and live out day after day

"It really hasn't quelled the anger, the pain, the despair, that we feel every day," Nikki said. "Because we have no closure."

Not knowing who the suspect is in this murder case is painful but the family says what's also heartbreaking is the why.

Last statement I see from LE regarding WS' status was published on the 27th and updated on the 28th.

It indicates he is still a suspect. Unless there is an update from LE declaring that status changed I'll see him as the only named suspect in this case.

I also believe Wes to still be a suspect. However LE did send an invitation to him to clear his name. I’m hoping he takes them up on that offer and does what it takes. It seems like he got in a pissing match with LE and now they are squaring off.

Vera, if you’re still reading here. Do Nikki and Franz believe Wes is guilty or do they believe it was someone else? I’ve seen quotes in MSM from them that hint at both.

I'll wait for Tricia/mods to comment and also to hear from both our VI's.

That was MSM saying no suspect after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298