MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the MSM link yesterday and alerted on my post but it hasn't been clarified yet so am still waiting. I'm sure mods are busy and will get to it.

I found it ... it's the Fox2-Detroit link (bolded in my above post). It is only station that hasn't caught up with the suspect/no suspect .

See Lt. Shaw in video I shared -- he says on camera that Wes is a suspect in this instance. It's at the 1:27 mark of the video, posted a few posts back, so easy to find. How much more clarification or legally can we get than for him or another MSP to say it directly to our face?

So there is no suspect. CM2121 should no longer be discussed as a suspect therefore..

"As each day passes there are no answers and no suspect, which only adds to the pain this family must bear and live out day after day "It really hasn't quelled the anger, the pain, the despair, that we feel every day," Nikki said. "Because we have no closure."Not knowing who the suspect is in this murder case is painful but the family says what's also heartbreaking is the why."That's the problem," Nikki said. "We have no closure because we can't fathom why anyone would do this "

I will alert my post to see how mods want to proceed.

Here is the link and quote from it.

Eta
I see you found it.

I am confused why there are questions surrounding Wes being a liar. Other than the fact that LE has directly come out and stated so, there have been MULTIPLE inconsistencies and lies scattered through these threads. Anything in bold is my doing.

1) The FBI

Thread 2, post 186, combatmedic says:

Just an FYI...
It appears as if there’s possibly a new investigative team working on Ally’s case... it also appears as if the FBI are now heavily involved.

So Why the FBI? Well... I have reasons to believe Franz fled to Germany after the CWD interview where I claimed that i suspected him. They seem to have questions regarding his current whereabouts.
I plan on meeting with them next week to discuss my theory of Franz’s possible involvement in Ally’s case and why he might have felt pressure to run.
I’m fully aware many of you are desperate for answers and disagreed with my theory in the past. However, Any info I feel comfortable sharing after I meet with them next week... I certainly will.

Thread 2, post #200, combatmedic says:

I plan on meeting with them this week or next. We have yet to set up an appointment. I don’t want to give inaccurate information so these are admittedly my speculations for why the FBI might have got involved.
Let me meet with them and I will have the opportunity to give new information with a great deal more accuracy. I hope to be as transparent as possible during this process so bear with me.
Thank you

Thread 2, post #797, combatmedic says:

We’ve been texting back and forth but no face to face meeting yet. She told me she wants to do more research into new info I’ve already given them via text messages first.

HOWEVER, LE said the FBI is not involved, and that Wes has NO inside info. Direct quote from Shaw - “Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.” Ally’s killer still at large

2) Guns

Thread #3, post 824, combatmedic says:

There isn’t one. This is my dads rifle that he let me barrow to go coyote hunting with a buddy right before the crime watch daily interview. After I saw the interviews and realized I could be in danger my dad told me to hold on to it just in case Franz comes to the house.

However, on May 5, which was well after the Crimewatch daily eposide aired, Wes denied possessing any weapon other than his crossbow, and said his dad always keeps his guns locked up unless they were using them.

Thread 1, post #570

The only weapon that I actually own and kept in my apartment was my crossbow.

All the guns I hunt with are technically my dads gun. He’s kind of gun safety nut lol so he always keeps them locked up in a gun safe in his basement unless were using them. He lives out in Belleville.

And yes, the 2 shotguns that my dad owns we’re tested, cleared, and returned to him a few days later. We also agreed to let them search my dads house and our hunting cabin up north.
One thing that’s actually worth noting here is that during the searches they weren’t just looking for shotguns. They were also searching for a “specific kind of shotgun shells” but they didn’t say what kind they were searching for.

3) Last text with Ally/their weekend plans

On the screenshot Wes posted of his last convo with Ally, which was at 4:45 AM on the day she murdered, Ally asked Wes what his work week looked like, and he told her Sun and Mon work, then off for 10 days. Why would she ask that if they already had plans???? Plans that they changed the night before at work (supposedly)*due to the change in his work schedule*.

Thread 2, Post #116

We had originally planned on her coming over after work Saturday morning and us spending the rest of that weekend together because we were both off work for the following 3 days.
But then my schedule got changed and I ended up having to be back at work that Saturday night but she was still off.

So rather than her coming over Saturday morning and then just sitting at my apartment alone Saturday night while I worked, we shifted our plans to have her come over on either Sunday or Monday evening instead.
We made this change Friday night while we were both at work so it was last minute. I’ve thought a lot about how this could have any relation to what happened that Saturday.

Bottom line- LE has stated Wes has lied. They have stated the FBI is not involved, and Wes has no inside info. I am shocked that people choose to take the word of a murder suspect over that of Law Enforcement.

Shire, that is the only local news reporting "no known suspects". I have given you links to Lt. Shaw saying on camera that Wes is a suspect as of a few days ago. Does that not mean anything to you?? I really do not understand your inability to accept that he is a suspect and we should be able to discuss him and his posts. Please help me .... ?

On the screenshot Wes posted of his last convo with Ally, which was at 4:45 AM on the day she murdered, Ally asked Wes what his work week looked like, and he told her Sun and Mon work, then off for 10 days. Why would she ask that if they already had plans???? Plans that they changed the night before at work (supposedly)*due to the change in his work schedule*.

Thread 2, Post #116

Bottom line- LE has stated Wes has lied. They have stated the FBI is not involved, and Wes has no inside info. I am shocked that people choose to take the word of a murder suspect over that of Law Enforcement.

rsbm. Thanks bears!

I didn't notice this before:

We had originally planned on her coming over after work Saturday morning and us spending the rest of that weekend together because we were both off work for the following 3 days.

But then he also told her he was working on Sunday and Monday.

If she stayed home on Saturday because he was working it doesn't make sense she would have spent Sunday and Monday with him while he was working.

I don't think she was going to see him that weekend at all.

Shire, that is the only local news reporting "no known suspects". I have given you links to Lt. Shaw saying on camera that Wes is a suspect as of a few days ago. Does that not mean anything to you?? I really do not understand your inability to accept that he is a suspect and we should be able to discuss him and his posts. Please help me .... ?
I posted it because it is a contradicting viewpoint.

Wes is a suspect (like you said named by LE!) and we're discussing his posts and actions. So far no moderator has stepped in to tell us we can't so I think we have the go ahead. I hope so. If he's no longer a VI or member he should be treated like any other suspect on any other thread.

I believe it to be a sideshow created to DEFLECT attention from the true suspect & CONFUSE.

I hope you can see how we Websleuthers have been successfully MANIPULATED to argue & turn on each other.

Astute observation! I'm reminded of how people with narcissistic personality disorder can do just exactly this. Once you've dealt with a true narcissist, it's SO EASY to spot. The tactics of 1) gaslighting and 2) triangulation work pretty well in real life, though. Normal people usually aren't aware that this type of psychopath exists, much less how they operate.

Bullying tactics can include direct threats and smearing others; often, though, it's more subtle. I think @DexterMorgan has spotted the insidious way the suspect tries to make it seem like others are in agreement with him. This is a very common tactic. It can work to 1) obscure the truth 2) deflect attention 3) isolate / discredit his "enemies" who pose a threat to him.

I'm not saying the VI has NPD. I am saying these tactics and others are nearly always used by narcissists. Like OJ Simpson, for example.

See: narcissistic rage.

Here is the link and quote from it.

Eta
I see you found it.

I posted it because it is a contradicting viewpoint.

Yes I found it.

But a contradicting viewpoint does not negate what Lt. Shaw said on-camera. We all know not every article (such as you quoted from ) has all the most current info or posts correctly. That doesn't disallow us from searching or discusssing the known named suspect, right?

So LE are still looking for that one little tip from someone. Who and what could that be?

Is everyone except FB/NB still a suspect or is just WS who is the only suspect?

So is that one little tip regarding WS or more general in nature?

This is reminding me more and more of the way the Delphi investigation has been handled.

MOO

Last edited:
@bears10 your post (and the work schedule part) also has me wondering what Wes' schedule was really like that weekend, if he was scheduled to work, and if he did work. I'm sure LE checked his alibis and we have no way of knowing what they found, but if he lied to us about it - what was he hiding?

Yes I found it.

But a contradicting viewpoint does not negate what Lt. Shaw said on-camera. We all know not every article (such as you quoted from ) has all the most current info or posts correctly. That doesn't disallow us from searching or discusssing the known named suspect, right?

Right. We can discuss whatever we wish within TOS.

So LE are still looking for that one little tip from someone. Who and what could that be?

Could be a lot of things, For all we know, they have sent DNA for testing; or they need a sample from a suspect and don't have it yet; or confirmation there are more than one involved. Could be they hope for a confession and that hasn't come ... yet. Maybe they want to know more about the light- colored vehicle: who it belongs to or how it came to be in the area. I'm sure there are many more reasons we don't know what that one little tip.

For all we know, Ally carried a note somewhere on her person saying "if something happens to me, ___did it."

I am sure LE has a lot more information than we have been privileged to, and we have had quite a bit. They aren't going to tell us if it could jeopardize their investigation.

Combatmedic2121's membership has been revoked.

Please remember Franz has been cleared and therefore is no longer allowed to be discussed as a suspect.

Thank you Tricia. Revoking his membership after his stunning and scary outbursts was the right thing to do.

Dear Bethan,

I disagree. Websleuths HAS NOT been successfully manipulated. Not in the least.

Please give management here more credit. We have been doing this for a long time.

Tricia

I took Bethan to be referring to Websleuths members being manipulated by Wes, not the management. She used the term “Websleuthers” which to me refers to the members on the thread, not to those managing the threads.

If anything, I think many of us thought or hoped that management (you) had not been manipulated and had a method to this madness of allowing free reign to Wes. Whatever that reason was, I for one am glad you pulled the plug on his vile attacks. If he did this in a work or school situation, I would call security. Again, thank you for acting to show that Websleuths is a safe place.

Ive had so many unwanted ws vacations that I can see an unwanted travel agent from miles away.

So the timeshare being sold can be offered somewhere else .

Them Happy Sunday travel gift cards nolonger exist here. Thanks in advance for the offer though. Much obliged. :)

Ha ha! Dexter, have I told you lately that I love you?! (But only as a member and friend on many threads, of course) :)
Your priceless and sometimes non sequitur posts make my day! This one is on point!

Seriously though, I have watched the “travel gift cards” and “timeshare” offers unfold on other threads. Confusion and division are cleverly planted so that members trying to engage become frustrated and furious. (Insert headbanging emoji here.) These deviously manipulative tactics only result in TOs for those trying to make sense of the posts and argue for reality rather than gaslighting. Don’t get pulled in folks!

I am confused why there are questions surrounding Wes being a liar. Other than the fact that LE has directly come out and stated so, there have been MULTIPLE inconsistencies and lies scattered through these threads. Anything in bold is my doing.

1) The FBI

Thread 2, post 186, combatmedic says:

Thread 2, post #200, combatmedic says:

Thread 2, post #797, combatmedic says:

HOWEVER, LE said the FBI is not involved, and that Wes has NO inside info. Direct quote from Shaw - “Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.” Ally’s killer still at large

2) Guns

Thread #3, post 824, combatmedic says:

However, on May 5, which was well after the Crimewatch daily eposide aired, Wes denied possessing any weapon other than his crossbow, and said his dad always keeps his guns locked up unless they were using them.

Thread 1, post #570

Thread 2, Post #116

I nominate this for post of the day!

I would also like to say it’s so good to see you and @Spellbound posting again. Welcome back.

Dear Bethan,

I disagree. Websleuths HAS NOT been successfully manipulated. Not in the least.

Please give management here more credit. We have been doing this for a long time.

Tricia

My apologies Tricia.....I was in no way suggesting that the management have been manipulated.

With respect, I said “ WE Websleuthers” meaning ‘we who have been posting regularly’ have been drawn into squabbling between ourselves & falling out. It has been disappointing to witness.

I am in no doubt that you have had complete control over the situation all the time & indeed everything that has happened, has happened for a reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member