Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear with me because I'm going to demonstrate my ignorance but where in the world do you get a paddle ?

Now that you mention it...good question. I just remember the paddles vice-principals used on naughty jr. high boys at my jr. high school. (Girls were "exempt") This probably dates me, doesn't it.

I am trying to imagine what someone would USE as a paddle...I don't think there is an "official paddle" for discipline! Maybe a ping pong paddle? Flat wooden spoon? Maybe paddle is generic for any kind of "discipline" (beating). Belt?

I am just throwing ideas out there!

I haven't read all the threads for this case, but I've been following along a bit. Is there a timeline of all his movements from leaving the home in the morning until the reported car-jacking? Is it possible that he went back home after dropping off the 7 and 15 year old's, and Bianca then passed away there? If she died there he would have freaked, stuck her back in the car seat and drove off to leave her where ever she is and then parked the car elsewhere? If there was time for that, it would account for the kids seeing the real Bianca alive, and the HRD dog hits on the car and at the house.

I haven't read all the threads for this case, but I've been following along a bit. Is there a timeline of all his movements from leaving the home in the morning until the reported car-jacking? Is it possible that he went back home after dropping off the 7 and 15 year old's, and Bianca then passed away there? If she died there he would have freaked, stuck her back in the car seat and drove off to leave her where ever she is and then parked the car elsewhere? If there was time for that, it would account for the kids seeing the real Bianca alive, and the HRD dog hits on the car and at the house.

I was just coming back to post this question. There is a 2 hour gap here... I wonder if something happened AFTER he went back home. IMO

I still want to know where the information is that Bianca was "very, very sick", or is that a runaway train of thought here?

Still up, I was just on it.

That letter is pathetic! :puke:

~

Thanks, I found it. Notice that one of the daughters is the 7 year old and the other is the two year old - both of whom were staying at the house with DL the same week as Bianca.

Since I am so completely confused with this 7 mothers/7 kids thing, I hope you will bear with me on this thought...could the 7 year old living there be the gf's other child with another father, but DL is "acting" father so to speak. (Maybe real father is incarcerated, absent, deceased, ?)

All three girls are DL's daughters with different mothers. He was planning a sleepover for his daughters. From his Facebook page:

"And to my lil girls you know daddy loves you "I", "A", and Bianca as soon as I get the house together sleep over’s, home cooking, ice cream, movies, and daddies love. Over all I’m going to be a better father. Every man with a child should do the same. We can all do better!"

Daughter "I" is the 7 year old and "A" is two years old.

I was trying to think of HOW the cadaver dogs could hit in both the car seat and the home, AND the 2 kids could see a living child that morning in the car.

I really want to know if the 2 yr old half sister looks similar to Bianca. Because if she does, DL could have dressed her in Bianca's clothing, carried her to the car, and driven her to drop the nephew and cousin off. Then he has valid witnesses. Next, DL could have doubled back, dropped off the sister, and picked up Bianca, to dispose of her. If so, the gf needs to do time as well.

The reason that I don't think the other two year old was posing as Bianca is that for one thing, she is smaller and shorter than Bianca, but also, she was in the back seat with the 7 year old and the 7 year old buckled her into her car seat. The 7 year old is the half-sister to BOTH of the two year olds, (DL is father to all of them) so she would be able to tell the difference.

:seeya:
Have they removed the girlfriend's children? Do we know? Are they still living together?

Only the two year old is the gf's child. The 7 year old is DL's daughter by another woman.

Nobody is living in the house now. It was not reported where they have gone.

Unbelievable, how the story keeps changing. First, if I recall (with my aging brain cells) DL left the house with Bianca, who was strapped in her carseat, and the 15-year-old nephew who was dropped off at school. I assumed the 15-year-old would have barely glanced at the little tot in the back seat, cause what teen wants to ride in the back seat with a toddler. Assumed he opted to sit in front, and why not.

Next we hear that Bianca was very very sick, and might be found with bruises on her as daddy might have spanked her with a paddle for a potty accident, just a parental thing, says DL.

Now, here comes a teen who claims that he saw Bianca in the car, and a seven-year-old half-sister strapped Bianca into her carseat. Claims Bianca was fine, and she smiled at him when he got out of the car. Really? A teen is going to look back at the tot when he gets out of the car at his home, not the school, at 8am.?

How did the seven-year-old end up being there in the car to strap Bianca into her carseat. A very very sick toddler, and the seven-year-old is entrusted with strapping her in? Really??

More discrepancies, but I can't recall them all. I just feel sick thinking of what little Bianca had to suffere at the hands of her daddy she was just getting to know. She must have been so frightened at being beaten by that big bad man, and imagine the pains along with the fears.

IMHO

The reason that I don't think the other two year old was posing as Bianca is that for one thing, she is smaller and shorter than Bianca, but also, she was in the back seat with the 7 year old and the 7 year old buckled her into her car seat. The 7 year old is the half-sister to BOTH of the two year olds, (DL is father to all of them) so she would be able to tell the difference.

Is there a link confirming the other 2 yr old is smaller and shorter than Bianca? I seem to see this being repeated as fact, but I have seen nothing in MSM confirming this.

tia

Unbelievable, how the story keeps changing. First, if I recall (with my aging brain cells) DL left the house with Bianca, who was strapped in her carseat, and the 15-year-old nephew who was dropped off at school. I assumed the 15-year-old would have barely glanced at the little tot in the back seat, cause what teen wants to ride in the back seat with a toddler. Assumed he opted to sit in front, and why not.

Next we hear that Bianca was very very sick, and might be found with bruises on her as daddy might have spanked her with a paddle for a potty accident, just a parental thing, says DL.

Now, here comes a teen who claims that he saw Bianca in the car, and a seven-year-old half-sister strapped Bianca into her carseat. Claims Bianca was fine, and she smiled at him when he got out of the car. Really? A teen is going to look back at the tot when he gets out of the car at his home, not the school, at 8am.?

How did the seven-year-old end up being there in the car to strap Bianca into her carseat. A very very sick toddler, and the seven-year-old is entrusted with strapping her in? Really??

More discrepancies, but I can't recall them all. I just feel sick thinking of what little Bianca had to suffere at the hands of her daddy she was just getting to know. She must have been so frightened at being beaten by that big bad man, and imagine the pains along with the fears.

IMHO

I believe if I'm hearing right TL says she "smiled at him on the couch" that morning.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/R...06/-/n6ahjz/-/

~

Perusing FB this morning and comments on relatives pages (not sure of what side) about this story linked on their page saying say it don't sit right with them.

Comments I'm seeing this morning:

"sounds like a cover up" & he "sound all types of confused".

"This been goin on for 2 wks & just now he comes forward? Smells like BS (edit) to me!!"

Hmmmmm :waitasec:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-case/-/1719418/5652006/-/n6ahjz/-/index.html

~

Thanks, again, for overnight posts/updates. I kinda think that there won't be any news in the Bianca Jones case until there's an arrest - hopefully by the weekend. jmo

Damp and dreary again in metro-Detroit, but I have to get my allergy injection and go to the market. Have a good one :)

All three girls are DL's daughters with different mothers. He was planning a sleepover for his daughters. From his Facebook page:

"And to my lil girls you know daddy loves you "I", "A", and Bianca as soon as I get the house together sleep over’s, home cooking, ice cream, movies, and daddies love. Over all I’m going to be a better father. Every man with a child should do the same. We can all do better!"

Daughter "I" is the 7 year old and "A" is two years old.

Ok, this guy officially creeps me out. It's as if he thinks he's one big love machine with an ego larger than life.

It's creepy that he writes something like this on a FB wall when clearly 2 yr olds and 7 yr olds aren't reading FB messages.

I don't know of ANY fathers who write crap like this. Good, involved fathers don't talk about doing things, they DO things and then share photo's along with talking about the nice time they had.

D'Andre on the other hand, talks like a daydreamer who has dreams about a life which exists only in his mind. While taking no steps to make those dreams come to fruition.

For DL's children, in reality, Daddy's love is a paddle, beatings, bruises and a disappeared child while dad hides behind alleged death threats - which I don't buy for a second. What a puss'!

jmo

Ok, this guy officially creeps me out. It's as if he thinks he's one big love machine with an ego larger than life.

It's creepy that he writes something like this on a FB wall when clearly 2 yr olds and 7 yr olds aren't reading FB messages.

I don't know of ANY fathers who write crap like this. Good, involved fathers don't talk about doing things, they DO things and then share photo's along with talking about the nice time they had.

D'Andre on the other hand, talks like a daydreamer who has dreams about a life which exists only in his mind. While taking no steps to make those dreams come to fruition.

For DL's children, in reality, Daddy's love is a paddle, beatings, bruises and a disappeared child while dad hides behind alleged death threats - which I don't buy for a second. What a puss'!

jmo

I agree...notice he never mentioned how he would paddle their little bodies in his cosy statement of perfect parenting!

jmo

Thank you.
I believe he "sold" dreams to the mothers of his seven too. How else would he be able to have them all...yet convince each one... they were the "only one"...not to say that he even bothered...but at some point he had to come clean...because he was allowed to bring the children together.

Thank you.
I believe he "sold" dreams to the mothers of his seven too. How else would he be able to have them all...yet convince each one... they were the "only one"...not to say that he even bothered...but at some point he had to come clean...because he was allowed to bring the children together.

Yes!...Even NOW Biancas mom is subdued and not interested in talking bad about DL!!

If that was me I would be screaming down my exes neck to give me my daughter back at every opportunity...I would be stalking him..wanting answers or he would be sorry, very sorry!

Thank you.

Sadly it goes back to any kind of father is better than no father type of mentality. When parenting takes so much more than being there and occupying space. It takes patience and selflessness, two things which D'Andre is clearly incapable of providing.

Now he is hiding behind further imaginery circumstances.

Anyone can google carjacking and a child in the car. Even in the last 7-14 days, each incident in which this occured the child was found almost immediately. In each instance the parent attempted to fight the abductor and save their child. A parent, a TRUE parent, would lay down their life for a child. Not D'Andre. Instead he made it clear he would be willing to sacrifice his childs life for his own - and he honestly feels he has provided a justifiable reason for doing so.

And it is Christmas time, and he chooses this route as the example for all of his children, all of his family and all of his peers.

I keep thinking about that song, you're not a man, you are a mouse or something like that. It's an older song. Haven't heard it for ages.

The man should just fess up. Be honest and truthful for what this really is. He lost his temper, his child died, he panicked, he did not mean to do this. Make himself a deal, agree to plead guilty for a lesser sentence and lead authorities to his daughter. Anything short of that and this useless piece of flesh occupying space and taking up air doesn't even deserve to breath the same air the rest of us do.

JMO

Yes!...Even NOW Biancas mom is subdued and not interested in talking bad about DL!!

If that was me I would be screaming down my exes neck to give me my daughter back at every opportunity...I would be stalking him..wanting answers or he would be sorry, very sorry!

Nah not me. Given two choices, air my beefs in the public court of opinion or have the opportunity to hit the hammer on the last nail in this 's coffin at trial, I'd bide my time for the pleasure of hammering in that last nail at trial.

She has to be an example to her other children, and I think she rocks at the example she is providing them in this situation.

JMO

Could it have gone like this?

Took Biana and nephew to drop him off at school. Went to school to discuss financial aid. Realized he left his briefcase at home. Went inside to get it and Biana had an "accident" and then he beat her to death in the home. Took her out, put her in the car, set up the carjacking, etc...

Was there enough time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member