MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean getting an unwitting accomplice to help him, or are you thinking more along the lines of a voluntary partnership (Leonard Lake/Charles Ng, Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka, etc.)?

Those cases are quite sinister to say the least. This case may have a sadistic element played out through fantasy gone wrong. I'm not sure if the accomplice role was participating or the unwitting partner called upon to help with the aftermath. I'm leaning towards a external dominant relationship on the side between the accomplice and person.
( JMO )

Wait until you experience watching your first case go to trial. Sitting in here Day after day with your co-sleuthers agonizing and ripping apart testimony.

I joined here for the Tori Stafford case and have been hooked ever since. I am saddened beyond belief at the amount of missing persons that we know of and the amount of crimes committed daily. On the flip side, I am also buoyed by the amazing members here and all that they do to try and solve a case and provide such amazing support to the families of loved ones. This is why I am and will continue to be a member here. Our collective voices and research do have a positive impact. I thank each of you for your contribution and I have learned so much from everyone here.

I agree with you. Seized his car and wife's. I don't think the LE wanted anyone to know about the search to begin with however with the Berkeley page having neighbors concerned and chatting it had to come out. One question I do have. It was here that I read about that chatter on the berkley page. Who initially posted that? Was an obscure page to land on by chance then report here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone that lived in Berkley and seen it on the Berkley page commented about it early on the FDS page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

The location changed to The Inn at St. Johns

44045 Five Mile Road
Plymouth, MI 48170

Very nice place.

My wife and daughter are going.
Chaz how was it? Great turn out I hope for a myriad of reasons!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone know why their hasn't been any word on the results of the DNA on the mattress and cars seized

IMO LE tries I rule out POIs immediately if they can. Since they haven't released results, I'd say there is most likely compelling evidence against the SG or the results are inconclusive.

We know there is some evidence of a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fundraiser event started at 11:00AM EST. It's not quite 11:45, so I'm sure it's still in progress. We should have some reports in the next couple of hours.

Ugh. They didn't go. My daughter suffers from several autoimmune related disorders (Juvenile Arthritis, Hashimoto's Disease, and now maybe Addison's) and was not doing well this morning. It comes and goes and she's actually been doing OK with some dietary changes lately. I am going to send a donation anyway. Maybe they can ma the next one in February.

The fact that they had to change locations is a very good sign that it had a great turnout. The new place (Inn at St. John's) is a huge complex with large rooms. I also saw posts from the organizers on the FB event page stating that if you can't get in for this one if there are no available spots then they will give you a coupon for a free self defense class. I imagine the turnout was great. I wish my wife and daughter could have went but it just wasn't in the cards today.

The fundraiser event started at 11:00AM EST. It's not quite 11:45, so I'm sure it's still in progress. We should have some reports in the next couple of hours.

One thing that I still have trouble with is DS car at the apartment. I'm aware that police don't THINK she drove it there. So right now, with know evidence besides a general hunch from an anonymous police source, we're supposed to be certain that she didn't make it home.
Frankly, I think that without hard proof that she didnt make it home (whether as a driver, passenger, whatever)...A defense attorney would be able to have a field day with the car parked at her apartment thing.

All of these rewards stipulate Danielle being found alive. Why doesnt someone make a reward just simply to find the person responsible/find the truth regardless of if she's alive? Let be honest here: Statistically, its VERY, VERY unlikely that DS is alive. That breaks my heart but its true. Even if it unlikely, it doesnt make me or many other people want the truth any less. We all want truth. I just wonder if a reward offer, without the "found safe" stipulation would have any better luck.
Lets be honest about one more thing, the Big juicy rewards by apartment buildnig and met life, on some level, are kind of BS because the odds of them having to pay these rewards would be a borderline miracle at this point.

All of these rewards stipulate Danielle being found alive. Why doesnt someone make a reward just simply to find the person responsible/find the truth regardless of if she's alive? Let be honest here: Statistically, its VERY, VERY unlikely that DS is alive. That breaks my heart but its true. Even if it unlikely, it doesnt make me or many other people want the truth any less. We all want truth. I just wonder if a reward offer, without the "found safe" stipulation would have any better luck.
Lets be honest about one more thing, the Big juicy rewards by apartment buildnig and met life, on some level, are kind of BS because the odds of them having to pay these rewards would be a borderline miracle at this point.

I totally agree, it is pointless keep increasing the reward money. A reward for information without "found safe" stipulation is
much more likely to bring resulsts, painfull that this is.

I totally agree, it is pointless keep increasing the reward money. A reward for information without "found safe" stipulation is
much more likely to bring results, painful that this is.
I don't think a "safe return" is a stipulation of the $30K that's coming from the account; that's much less than the full reward, but it's still a significant amount of money. Also, the reward money isn't increasing. Additional money that's collected goes towards the search for Danielle.

I don't think a "safe return" is a stipulation of the $30K that's coming from the account; that's much less than the full reward, but it's still a significant amount of money. Also, the reward money isn't increasing. Additional money that's collected goes towards the search for Danielle.

Actually, the fundraising page for Danielle that was set up by a family friend does indicate that the funds are for information that will lead to finding Danielle alive. TOS preclude the link being posted here, so I've paraphrased what is indicated on the site.

Saw the event on Detroit news last eve. Nice to see such a good turnout. Danielle's Parents were so well spoken in their short interview. Where are you Dani!????

Fundraiser for Danielle Stislicki teaches women self-defense

Simon Shaykhet
6:38 PM, Jan 28, 2017

PLYMOUTH, Mich. (WXYZ) - More than 250 women attended a fundraiser in Plymouth today to learn crucial self-defense skills and support the family of Danielle Stislicki.

The fundraiser was held to support ongoing efforts to locate the missing 28-year-old woman from Farmington Hills, who was last seen 2 months ago...

http://www.wxyz.com/news/fundraiser-for-danielle-stislicki-teaches-women-self-defense

Actually, the fundraising page for Danielle that was set up by a family friend does indicate that the funds are for information that will lead to finding Danielle alive. TOS preclude the link being posted here, so I've paraphrased what is indicated on the site.
Ok, thanks for clarifying. I guess I misunderstood.

Unfortunately I must agree that it seems to be a good idea if they changed the stipulation of the reward to " information leading to Danielle's whereabouts" or something of that nature. Sadly offering reward money for any info leading to her dead or alive, may bring someone who knows something forward.

Unfortunately I must agree that it seems to be a good idea if they changed the stipulation of the reward to " information leading to Danielle's whereabouts" or something of that nature. Sadly offering reward money for any info leading to her dead or alive, may bring someone who knows something forward.

I feel certain that there are at least a handful of people who know what happened to Danielle, who "disappeared" her, her current whereabouts, perhaps even the reason that she is missing. Seems it's more important to protect the perp/s than it is to find Danielle and bring her home. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya