MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Dateline's episode this weekend on the death of 12 year old Garrett Phillips. The man charged (NH) with his death was acquitted almost 5 years later this past Fall. There wasn't any DNA evidence but video and other circumstantial evidence. He felt he was being wrongfully accused and summoned an army of support, filing a civil suit for violation of his civil rights early on. Guilty or not, I think his response is more typical of what one would do if they believed they were innocent and being accused (even if only in the court of public opinion). Unfortunately, it doesn't appear likely Garrett will ever get justice. However, I think his case is a reminder of how crucial it is to be patient with LE as they gather and process the evidence pertaining to DS.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/...ry-potsdam-murder-trial-garrett-phillips.html

I couldn't have said it better myself so anyway and jd125.
I also believe SG holds the key to Danielle's disappearance, regardless of just how acquainted they may or may have not been.

Msm reports talk about SG and SG only. They aren't saying " a security guards home was searched along with seven other homes" instead they have reported that his home was searched and items where removed from his home.
The fact remains that DS is still missing and her family deserves answers.

If SG has nothing to hide then why not speak up and proclaim his innocence? If the media was insinuating that I had something to do with a missing persons, I'd be screaming from the rooftops about how innocent I was. I understand that all people may react differently under extreme pressure but still, what else are people left to believe here? We have to base our theories from the few facts that we have. To me, it doesn't sound unreasonable at all to assume that SG is probably responsible.

Danielle's dad, Rich, mentioned the parallels between this Dateline episode and Danielle's case. Specifically regarding evidence collection and where evidence points versus what it can actually prove. I haven't had a chance to watch yet but thought I'd share.

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/full-episode-the-accused-782739523868

I followed this case. Interesting that Dani's dad said it parallels her case. In Garrett's case, they had zero forensic evidence, and the accused walked free. That scares me a bit. Here's a brief synopsis of the case:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...y-garrett-phillips-case-n657616?client=safari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a random question... how do we know for a fact SG hasn't talked to LE? I mean obviously if I was accused of something I would want everyone to know I was innocent, however seeing as they have been so tight lipped on everything what makes anyone think they would tell us if they were in fact speaking to him? They could even have told him to not talk about it if they were so that if someone else is involved they don't know he is helping. For all we know he wasn't the one who actually did something but played a part in it and is now cooperating. Just a question and a random thought. I'm not sticking up for SG but I do like to explore all scenarios. JMO of course

That seems like a non-sequitur to me. Why would that scenario make foul play more likely than an obsessed-stalker scenario? Or, for that matter, a scenario in which he forced himself on her at the spur of the moment and then made her disappear so she couldn't report the rape?

I think this SG is a psychopath, so I wouldn't put anything past him.

Because what if one wanted to leave the other. What if she wanted to date someone. Else. What if he told her his wife needed him more he has to end it. A d on and on. Ppl kill for relationships and ppl kill themselves for relationships..

Im not on the stalker serial killer boat.

Most of the threads we see on here o women 25 t re because of relationships.
Husband or boy friends are usually responsible.

All jmo

I have a random question... how do we know for a fact SG hasn't talked to LE? I mean obviously if I was accused of something I would want everyone to know I was innocent, however seeing as they have been so tight lipped on everything what makes anyone think they would tell us if they were in fact speaking to him? They could even have told him to not talk about it if they were so that if someone else is involved they don't know he is helping. For all we know he wasn't the one who actually did something but played a part in it and is now cooperating. Just a question and a random thought. I'm not sticking up for SG but I do like to explore all scenarios. JMO of course

I think he has and is probably the reason his home was searched.

How is it right to call a person a psychopath if u don't know them?

I do feel the SG is the key to what happened. Regardless if he is the reason I think he knows if not him, who. The fact that he refuses to speak to LE actually speaks volumes imo
I th

Maybe he spoke to then a then a lawyer told him to be quiet

How is it right to call a person a psychopath if u don't know them?

I think it might as well be painted in big bold letters across Michigan that this SG is a psychopath. What non psychopath does whatever he has done and then keeps quiet about it?

We know enough to know he's a psychopath.

Just a random question- you don't have to answer it. I'm just curious.
While researching a case, do you research all angles? Or just msm reports? I'm just curious. Do you happen to read what families, friends and loved ones have to say? I know I do, even though some can't be posted about here. I take in all the information and then sort thru it. Like a process of elimination. I discard some and keep some. I'm left with a picture that fits right along with msm reports. I was just curious as to what your process was so I can better understand where your coming from and what angle your getting at.

I think it might as well be painted in big bold letters across Michigan that this SG is a psychopath. What non psychopath does whatever he has done and then keeps quiet about it?

We know enough to know he's a psychopath.

What???
Are u serious?

What u THINK he has done!

What???????
Are u serious?

Psychopath. Narcissistic stalker serial killer that plays beer pong.

Whohas said he's a psychopath?
Hey maybe he is.
But just maybe he isn't.

Jmo

Yes! I am serious! I cannot believe anyone on this thread is standing up for him at all.
You think killers don't do normal innocent things like play beer bong? Okay!!

Haha okay... you edited your post.. YES! What I think he has done. What everyone thinks he has done!!! Ugh, I cannot believe anyone is on his side.

Innocent until proven guilty?... pff... wouldn't be insinuating that if Dani was your family.

I think ppl being g questioned for being the suspect in a crime all get.lawyers after being questioned a few times and then remain silent.

Yes! I am serious! I cannot believe anyone on this thread is standing up for him at all.
No one is standing up for him.
He has not been arrested.
IMO they were together something. Happened. I even think possible suicide.
I don't think he's a.psychopath. but I do think it was a crime of passion.

Just my opinion.

Haha okay... you edited your post.. YES! What I think he has done. What everyone thinks he has done!!! Ugh, I cannot believe anyone is on his side.

Innocent until proven guilty?... pff... wouldn't be insinuating that if Dani was you're family.
Some.women are married to their killer.

Just my opinion.

And my opinion is that someone who kills another human being and then continues to cause pain by not directed LE to her body or owning up to what you have done 100% is a psychopath. That's not normal behaviour. It's sick!

If the world believed I have killed someone, I would be screaming from the rooftops that I was innocent. Lawyer or not. I wouldn't Tuck tail and hide it out. But I'm someone who has committed no crimes so I guess I'd react differently.

If the world believed I have killed someone, I would be screaming from the rooftops that I was innocent. Lawyer or not. I wouldn't Tuck tail and hide it out. But I'm someone who has committed no crimes so I guess I'd react differently.

This ^^^

His behaviour is not the work of a normal innocent person.

Just my opinion.

Everything in this case points to the fact that Danielle didn't commit suicide. LE has said multiple times in MSM reports that she was a victim of a crime and they knew quickly that foul play was involved in her disappearance. She didn't just run off and commit suicide.

Everything in this case points to the fact that Danielle didn't commit suicide. LE has said multiple times in MSM reports that she was a victim of a crime and they knew quickly that foul play was involved in her disappearance. She didn't just run off and commit suicide.

No way shape or form this was suicide.

IMO it was a premeditated sick crime and no one should be lenient on this guy.

This ^^^

His behaviour is not the work of a normal innocent person.

I completely agree with this. Even if his lawyer is telling him to not talk to LE and MSM, I would still beg my lawyer to make a statement that I had nothing to do with this case. If he didn't, I would find a way to leak it to the press. I couldn't imagine being innocent and not trying to clear my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl