MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Law enforcement has the information. It will come out when it comes out. They are building their case and the results of the DNA will be received by them soon.

Exactly this^^^^^^^^^

I'm sure LE knows just how well they may or may not have been acquainted. They are doing their job and building a case.

I really love this site: there are a lot of very intelligent and thoughtful people here, but honestly reading this thread and the speculation makes me sad and a little ticked. Speculating that maybe the security guard gave her weed or smoked weed with her? where does that come from? or speculating on some type of relationship they had because the police used the word
"acquaintance". Some of these theories are really disrespectful to this missing young woman. I think it is fair to say we know zilch about what has happened to her.

I really love this site: there are a lot of very intelligent and thoughtful people here, but honestly reading this thread and the speculation makes me sad and a little ticked. Speculating that maybe the security guard gave her weed or smoked weed with her? where does that come from? or speculating on some type of relationship they had because the police used the word"acquaintance". Some of these theories are really disrespectful to this missing young woman. I think it is fair to say we know zilch about what has happened to her.
I felt the same way about the suicide theories that some where making. It's extremely frustrating because we know so little. I just remind myself that every person here is entitled to their own opinion and as long as it's within TOS, I have no choice but to accept that I may not like what others have to say. My opinions are no more important than anyone elses.

I really love this site: there are a lot of very intelligent and thoughtful people here, but honestly reading this thread and the speculation makes me sad and a little ticked. Speculating that maybe the security guard gave her weed or smoked weed with her? where does that come from? or speculating on some type of relationship they had because the police used the word
"acquaintance". Some of these theories are really disrespectful to this missing young woman. I think it is fair to say we know zilch about what has happened to her.

People keep circling back to the weed speculation theories because of the DS's missing keychain, which is associated with marijuana paraphernalia.

Weed has been around forever.
Ppl smoke it some make brownies with it.
I don't think she is missing because of weed but i i find it interesting they are looking for that little charm.

I don't think it was so much that they used the word acquaintance. Used alone, I don't think I would have given it a second though. It was the combo of acquaintance and him working in the same building that made me raise an eyebrow. And now finding out we have in-law LE, it just kinda adds to my eyebrow raising.

This whole time, I've felt SG has been very well protected. They pretty much raided his home (which was leaked/reported on) and yet we haven't been officially told a name, even though it doesn't appear to be a huge secret to anyone following the case. The minute his name is in print, there's really no way to take that back. Every google search result will connect him to DS for eternity. If they think he's involved and everyone already knows, why have they tried so hard to keep his name out of the news?

Anyone locals know if the media vans are parked outside the Berkley residence?

Maybe the lack of name has something to do with the lawyer? Is that possible? That they could stop the media from printing his name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the lack of name has something to do with the lawyer? Is that possible? That they could stop the media from printing his name?

A lawyer can't stop what media does. His name is not printed or used due to LE not claiming (yet) he's a person of interest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

That was bothering me, too. I just did some digging. I think the first time it came up was on post #409 on thread #3, which was made by Enchantment. I'd be curious if you look at that again if that's when you think you first saw it mentioned.

I did find it and it wasn't enchantment.. was another poster that said they read it in the find dani fb page. The mods on fb must have deleted it which is why I was confused.

I mean, I personally wouldn't tell my mom if I was ****ing around with a married co-worker/security guard for the building where my mom and I both work. Just saying. It would be kept on the DL.

I agree about not telling her mom about a relationship. That said, if DS and the SG were more than casual workplace "acquaintances", how could her mother not know about the relationship? Granted, I don't know how closely mom and daughter worked at MetLife. I suppose if they were in different departments, they might not have come in close contact during the workday. Given that mother and daughter worked for the same company, I tend to think they saw one another frequently, possibly daily, and that Mrs. Stislicki knew more about Danielle's personal life than mothers/daughters who don't work together. Not to mention workplace gossip... But that's a whole 'nother discussion ;)

I agree about not telling her mom about a relationship. That said, if DS and the SG were more than casual workplace "acquaintances", how could her mother not know about the relationship? Granted, I don't know how closely mom and daughter worked at MetLife. I suppose if they were in different departments, they might not have come in close contact during the workday. Given that mother and daughter worked for the same company, I tend to think they saw one another frequently, possibly daily, and that Mrs. Stislicki knew more about Danielle's personal life than mothers/daughters who don't work together. Not to mention workplace gossip... But that's a whole 'nother discussion ;)

Oh yeah, I agree. I have no idea what the extent of their relationship was. I just don't think the people who are saying, "her parents said she didn't have a boyfriend," are really considering what it would entail if they were seeing each other. It would make a whole lot more sense to me that her friend casually dismissed her bailing on their plans without a text/call/etc. if she thought DS was meeting up with someone she was seeing before they got there. Like, "Okay, I guess they just got preoccupied so I'm not going to stress about it," makes a lot more sense than, "Okay, my best friend was supposed to be here 3 hours ago and I haven't heard from her but I'm not going to stress about it and maybe I'll check in on her 24 hours from now." But again, that's just how I personally look at.

Oh yeah, I agree. I have no idea what the extent of their relationship was. I just don't think the people who are saying, "her parents said she didn't have a boyfriend," are really considering what it would entail if they were seeing each other. It would make a whole lot more sense to me that her friend casually dismissed her bailing on their plans without a text/call/etc. if she thought DS was meeting up with someone she was seeing before they got there. Like, "Okay, I guess they just got preoccupied so I'm not going to stress about it," makes a lot more sense than, "Okay, my best friend was supposed to be here 3 hours ago and I haven't heard from her but I'm not going to stress about it and maybe I'll check in on her 24 hours from now." But again, that's just how I personally look at.

This is how I perceive it as well. There were so many people questioning the friend... why would she wait until the next day, not be concerned that night. I feel this is part of the puzzle LE has not shared. Unsure if it was a "relationship" perhaps an interest . We are all different in how we handle things .. the text she sent DS ... was worried but a bit of humor involved. Are you alive? I'm extremely laid back ... however even with my personality it would have been texted ... text me back please... worried . I have had friends text me are you alive?? This was when I was going on a first date and had not checked in.

This is how I perceive it as well. There were so many people questioning the friend... why would she wait until the next day, not be concerned that night. I feel this is part of the puzzle LE has not shared. Unsure if it was a "relationship" perhaps an interest . We are all different in how we handle things .. the text she sent DS ... was worried but a bit of humor involved. Are you alive? I'm extremely laid back ... however even with my personality it would have been texted ... text me back please... worried . I have had friends text me are you alive?? This was when I was going on a first date and had not checked in.

I always thought there was something weird about this that was not disclosed. I think it's possible that the friend may have known of a possible relationship, and that when Dani did not show, maybe she wasn't so worried because she assumed that's where Dani was. Then a full day goes by, still hadn't heard from her, and police get involved immediately (usually they don't get involved in missing person cases til after three days if they are legal adults, as far as I know). Purely speculation and JMO but I think that's how they were tipped off to him. The first raid of his residence happened within one week of her disappearance (hope that's accurate), so something or someone must've led LE to investigate him from the start.

Exactly! Great post. We dont know who or if Dani was seeing someone, but you're right. That would explain her GF not being too concerned. I cant imagine my young adult kids not being concerned about a friend not showing up unless there was a back story like this or a reason to believe it was no big deal. Also, my daughter texts constantly within her close circle...if someone is out of touch everyone usually knows why/what they are prob up to but that doesnt mean the parents know the details. My daughter sometimes shares with me that "so and so" didnt tell their parents something (to keep them feom worrying or lecturing) and Im sure she does the same at times.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Exactly! Great post. We dont know who or if Dani was seeing someone, but you're right. That would explain her GF not being too concerned. I cant imagine my young adult kids not being concerned about a friend not showing up unless there was a back story like this or a reason to believe it was no big deal. Also, my daughter texts constantly within her close circle...if someone is out of touch everyone usually knows why/what they are prob up to but that doesnt mean the parents know the details. My daughter sometimes shares with me that "so and so" didnt tell their parents something (to keep them feom worrying or lecturing) and Im sure she does the same at times.

i would guess her friend also told police what she knew and that's why parents and police never pursued her . where is she - makes me so sad

Agree. I feel for her friend. I feel she was getting so much havoc from it all that LE allowed the news to post her text... it would have been reported earlier if allowed. LE figured the text was not a make or break on the case. A dog bone of sorts.

I know it takes awhile for DNA tests to come back, but I am really surprised no one has been arrested or even really named by now. Im worried.

Where is Dani?

I mean, I personally wouldn't tell my mom if I was ****ing around with a married co-worker/security guard for the building where my mom and I both work. Just saying. It would be kept on the DL.

Many years ago and 3 yrs into a stressful bad marriage at age 28, I did have a short affair with a younger guy I worked with. Absolutely NO ONE on either side of the relationship was told anything. No closest friends and no family members and not even coworkers knew. it just depends on the 2 people involved and the reasons, as to how they handle that. Not saying anything was going on with these two at all. And at this time I don't really think there was. There is no evidence of it from LE or even leaks on social media.

So it seems several agree that it's highly likely if there was any sort of relationship, she wouldn't inform her mom. Mixed results on whether she would inform a friend (I'm kinda iffy on that one as well).

I know there's really no evidence that says the two were in a relationship, but I've made a list of things that make me wonder.

Female murder victims are murdered most often for domestic homicides (63.7%) and sex-related homicides (81.7%). A depressed partner increases the risk of domestic violence. As well as separating or threatening to separate from the partner. The last two are pretty big leaps based on the information we have, but it could be relevant.

Timing of DS's breakup and SG leaving ML and having a sick wife. While not exact, the timing is fairly close. It would explain why no one at ML could have known. It could have started very innocently too. Something like him getting her number so he could keep in touch if they talked on occasion. Two people bummed about life/love have something to immediately bond over.

It seems to avoid a lot of the questions regarding how they ended up together which I touched on earlier.

Suspicion that she was at his home the night she disappeared. If he was stalking her, it seems her apt. would have been the easiest place to grab her, yet LE think her vehicle was returned to IGA. I think there would have been a witness if he forced himself into her vehicle at the apt. I still think anything forcible at ML would have been too big of a risk. If it started consensual, like them meeting in a neutral location, why move her back to his house? Even if he incapacitated her in some fashion, why commit a crime in your home? There appears to be very many places where one could have privacy within just a few minutes drive from any of the locations of interest in this case.

Again, how quickly they circled in on him. Getting him on video with DS would have eventually led LE to SG, but unless someone he knew in LE ID'd him, I'd suspect someone had enough reason to assume it was him with her. DS was driving when she left ML and I'm fairly confident we would have heard something, even through the rumor mill, about spotting SG or his vehicle at ML that day. Of course, I have no idea how they were lead to SG. One of his friends could have talked to LE for all I know.

Of course, all of this could be explained away. And it's just as likely they were just acquaintances. Or that he was a violent stalker (Intimate partner stalkers are more likely than other types of stalkers to physically approach the victim and to use a weapon; they are also more likely to reoffend). Maybe DS's friend knew that he was stalking her. Maybe DS's mom knew.

Just wondering if the Michelle Le case has been discussed here. I've read a few people say he wouldn't here been able to do anything at the MET life parking lot or her apartment complex parking lot. Looking at Michelles case, I think it shows that it's very possible.

Getting him on video with DS would have eventually led LE to SG. ... Maybe DS's friend knew that he was stalking her. Maybe DS's mom knew.
LE may well have the SG on video forcing Danielle to drive somewhere. In others words, images of her in the driver's seat with a frightened demeanor with him in the passenger seat and a menacing demeanor. Or, they may have an eyewitness who saw him abduct Dani from Met Life but didn't realize that he or she had witnessed an abduction until he or she reported to work on Monday and learned that Dani was missing. And I do think he abducted her from Met Life despite the risk. Psychopaths always think they can get away with anything, so the often take what other people think of as big risks. As to whether anyone knew he was stalking her . . . I doubt it. I'd be surprised if Dani even knew, which is why he was able to abduct her. Maybe he talked his way into her car by saying that he needed a ride to a nearby building (to cover an absent Veritas person's shift or whatever). I think he probably pulled a gun as soon as the car was out of the parking lot and forced Dani to drive to his home in Berkley. I don't think the timing was a coincidence, either. I think he had had fantasies about abducting and raping women long before he zeroed in on Dani as his victim, and I think he was waiting and hoping for his wife's cancer to return so that he could have the house to himself and pull off an abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member