MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 2 news just stated on air that Floyd Russell Galloway had been arrested. I realize not all media is releasing his name but Fox 2 has.

So many emotions for the families. The victim in Livonia and Stislicki. Please let Danielle be found now.

!!! Now let these good people know where their girl is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm the prosecutor, I'm leveraging the kidnapping charge and offering to drop it and bump the murder 1 charge down to murder 2 (which would give him chance at parole in like 40 years) if he discloses where Dani is. It sucks to make a plea but if it comes down to him having a chance at being free in his 60s vs. never getting Dani back home, get that family some closure.

If I'm the prosecutor, I'm leveraging the kidnapping charge and offering to drop it and bump the murder 1 charge down to murder 2 (which would give him chance at parole in like 40 years) if he discloses where Dani is. It sucks to make a plea but if it comes down to him having a chance at being free in his 60s vs. never getting Dani back home, get that family some closure.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I hope he will break his silence even if it takes a plea. Bring Dani home.

ETA: he hasn't been charged with Dani's case though- the articles are misleading. I hope that they can use these charges to get him to talk about Dani. My worry is he'll stay silent and take the assault, kidnapping and rape charges to avoid murder charges. What are the possible sentences for his current charges?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The attempted rape victim is the reason the dots are being connected IMO. She is a very brave soul! God bless her!

My thoughts are they collected DNA under the jogger's nails from fighting him off and a match came up in the system from the DNA taken from the search of Floyd's Berkley house back in December.

I'm betting it's rock solid hard evidence against him in the case of the jogger, now it's just a matter of getting him to talk regarding Dani's case.

Just wait until he gets in open population in prison! Sick SOB! I will pray for his soul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

A prison filled with other rapists.
He'll be just an everyday commonality in prison. Who do you think prisoners are? Fellow murderers and rapists, many of whom will have murdered and raped their own girlfriends and wives.

This is exactly what I was thinking. I hope he will break his silence even if it takes a plea. Bring Dani home.

ETA: he hasn't been charged with Dani's case though- the articles are misleading. I hope that they can use these charges to get him to talk about Dani. My worry is he'll stay silent and take the assault, kidnapping and rape charges to avoid murder charges. What are the possible sentences for his current charges?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The kidnapping charge has max possibility of life, which is why dangling parole might work. The other two charges work out to 15 years max.

Praying for closure for her and family and taking a predator off our streets so he can longer hurt another. Thank God for DNA and forensic testing! Whatever the plea might be... Dani needs to be brought home to her loved ones.

Fox 2 news just stated on air that Floyd Russell Galloway had been arrested. I realize not all media is releasing his name but Fox 2 has.

Sometimes the "Thanks" button just isn't enough ....

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but very curious as to what the wife, her family, his family and the lawyer(s) are thinking now.

Pure speculation, but I don't think he was ever really kind to his wife.

Praying God delivers swift justice for Danielle and gives her family and friends closure and peace in these trying times.❤

I knew another case would be what got him caught. But I didn't think it would happen this fast. I know technically he is just a person of interest but at least they have him now.

I knew another case would be what got him caught. But I didn't think it would happen this fast. I know technically he is just a person of interest but at least they have him now.

Reminds me of how they grabbed the that murdered Chelsea Bruck.

I'm curious. Did anyone suspect him of the Livonia rape and put 2+2 together?This would have been before Dani was nabbed. Did anyone see the sketch of of the rapist
and think it may have been him? Wow, just wow.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member