MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/06/28/evidence-danielle-stislicki-case/

About Dani:

“More than 60 search warrants for structures, cars and electronic data have been executed,” Chief Nebus said in a statement. “Hundreds of pieces of potential evidence have been collected and processed by detectives from the above agencies and the lab personnel from the FBI, MSP, and Oakland County Sheriff’s Office.”

Wow, I hadn't made that connection. It's possible then.

The captain of south Lyon spoke to a reporter and stated Floyd volunteered as an EMT shortly ( as in a week amount of time)and was not at FD for any length of time. Sounds like it was a very quick stint . I would post but cannot remember the live station at time... my guess channel 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused. Did he do something in march?

Not that I'm aware of, but he was under particularly close scrutiny by the public at the time, too, and thus might have been afraid he would get caught:
"Family of security guard in Danielle Stislicki's missing case says evidence 'is troubling'"
POSTED: FEB 23 2017 11:34PM EST
UPDATED: FEB 24 2017 09:35AM EST

"BERKLEY, Mich. (WJBK) - Danielle Stislicki has been missing for nearly three months now, and there has still been no sign of her. One local woman, though, says police say her brother-in-law was seen with Stislicki on December 2, the day she disappeared.

'It's not looking good, it's just not,' says Elizabeth Newton. '[Danielle's] still missing and he's still not said any bit of truth to the police.'" (BBM)
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/237785492-story

"Sister-in-law of man whose Berkley home searched in Danielle Stislicki case speaks out"
POSTED: 02/24/17, 12:18 PM EST | UPDATED: ON 02/24/2017
"Newton said she’s been sharing the Facebook page 'SEEK TRUTH!! FIND DANIELLE!!' and has helped organize a walk this weekend in Royal Oak intended to ask anyone who knows anything about the case to come forward.

Newton is calling the event 'The Walk for Truth,' and has scheduled for the walk to begin at 1 p.m. at Jane Addams Elementary School at 2222 W. Webster Road." (BBM)
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

Or just as likely, he did do something in March, but any DNA evidence that might have been collected hasn't come back from the lab yet (his current charges stem from an incident that took place six months prior). Or -although less likely- he did something even more heinous, like what he probably has done to Danielle, and hasn't been caught yet.

I usually don't like to assume or speculate, but I do feel confident that Galloway's DNA was recovered after the attack in September, and when the results came back and the information was entered into CODIS, it matched his DNA profile that had been collected -hopefully from his house in Berkely during one of the searches- and entered into the system (or maybe DNA from the Sep. incident was in the system first, followed by DNA collected as part of the investigation into Danielle's disappearance).

I really don't think LE would arrest someone for charges of this magnitude based solely on a sketch and/or maybe a lineup ID by the victim, especially in this day and age.

Haven't been on WS in a while because I've been frustrated with a lack of movement in a lot of cases I've been following, including this one. Decided to log on last night and immediately thought of Dani.. came here and saw the news and I couldn't be happier. Justice is coming love!

I'm confused. Did he do something in march?
June 2016
Sept 2016
Dec 2016

Then he went under in hiding.... what he did prior who knows

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wonder if Floyd () is related to this shooting: jogger alexandra brueger
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/237078343-story

Discussion of Brueger case: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Twp-30-July-2016&highlight=alexandra+bruegger

The AB case appears to be cold-blooded murder by someone known to her. The petite jogger was shot in the back with a long gun. No sexual assault has been reported thus far in the investigation. Holly area is out of FG's territory (west suburban Detroit). Could there be a link? Possibly. But, I don't see it yet.

Not that I'm aware of, but he was under particularly close scrutiny by the public at the time, too, and thus might have been afraid he would get caught:
"Family of security guard in Danielle Stislicki's missing case says evidence 'is troubling'"
POSTED: FEB 23 2017 11:34PM EST
UPDATED: FEB 24 2017 09:35AM EST

"BERKLEY, Mich. (WJBK) - Danielle Stislicki has been missing for nearly three months now, and there has still been no sign of her. One local woman, though, says police say her brother-in-law was seen with Stislicki on December 2, the day she disappeared.

'It's not looking good, it's just not,' says Elizabeth Newton. '[Danielle's] still missing and he's still not said any bit of truth to the police.'" (BBM)
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/237785492-story

"Sister-in-law of man whose Berkley home searched in Danielle Stislicki case speaks out"
POSTED: 02/24/17, 12:18 PM EST | UPDATED: ON 02/24/2017
"Newton said she’s been sharing the Facebook page 'SEEK TRUTH!! FIND DANIELLE!!' and has helped organize a walk this weekend in Royal Oak intended to ask anyone who knows anything about the case to come forward.

Newton is calling the event 'The Walk for Truth,' and has scheduled for the walk to begin at 1 p.m. at Jane Addams Elementary School at 2222 W. Webster Road." (BBM)
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

Or just as likely, he did do something in March, but any DNA evidence that might have been collected hasn't come back from the lab yet (his current charges stem from an incident that took place six months prior). Or -although less likely- he did something even more heinous, like what he probably has done to Danielle, and hasn't been caught yet.

I usually don't like to assume or speculate, but I do feel confident that Galloway's DNA was recovered after the attack in September, and when the results came back and the information was entered into CODIS, it matched his DNA profile that had been collected -hopefully from his house in Berkely during one of the searches- and entered into the system (or maybe DNA from the Sep. incident was in the system first, followed by DNA collected as part of the investigation into Danielle's disappearance).

I really don't think LE would arrest someone for charges of this magnitude based solely on a sketch and/or maybe a lineup ID by the victim, especially in this day and age.

I know it was already posted by someone but they are saying evidence from Dani's case is what connected him to the Livonia case. You may have meant that in your post, so I apologize if I'm just repeating you. But I agree. I think once they had DNA from his house it matched to the Livonia incident, luckily.

*I'm trying to find the story but it takes so long on my phone without doing a screenshot. I'm sure five other people have already replied. Ha!

But it said there was a connection but they aren't releasing what that evidence is. As I'm sure we've all heard and read by now.

I wonder if Dani is somewhere in Hines Park?

Oh my gosh! I know this isn't *exactly* justice for Dani - atleast not yet! - but I can feel it!! Justice is coming!!

Ok- I am trying to follow along....but what happened in June that makes this a pattern?? I do think there will be more victims as I don't think 'The Wolf' could have completed the perfect crime with no evidence (dani) that could link him. He has experience.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/06...ngfully-connected-to-danielle-stislicki-case/

Jim Williams has been defending him in the media today. Not sure if he is actually representing him though.

From the link:
"Attorney Jim Williams, who is representing the man, told WWJ Newsradio he wants the public to know that his client is innocent of all charges.

A police source told WWJ Newsradio that the man’s Berkley home was searched in connection with Stislicki’s disappearance shortly after she went missing. Even one of his own family members has been outspoken about her suspicions. Williams says everyone is just jumping to conclusions.

'I can’t really justify anything the sister-in-law has to say. She’s certainly mentally challenged and has no respect at all for the criminal justice system. She’s decided to finger her brother-in-law for reasons unknown to me,' he said. 'And the police haven’t sought charges against anyone as far as we know. So, I don’t know what the police are doing. It’s been there for six months and there’s nothing more coming down.'" (BBM)

I have friends and family members who are attorneys. I have also worked professionally with some who are not only good at what they do, but are also good people.

WTH is wrong with Jim Williams? What does he mean by "She’s certainly mentally challenged ..."!? There is no indication that the SIL suffers from an intellectual disability, although she has been open about other challenges she has faced.

I have so much to say about him as a so-called "professional" and his statement above and the numerous, atrocious statements he has made elsewhere, but I am not going to stoop to his level. What a jerk.

Rant over ....

I wonder if Dani is somewhere in Hines Park?

Or near there in the Rouge River. It was said that's where he tried dragging the jogger in the park....

"[FONT=&quot]Police have said that a white or light color four-door sedan may have been speeding down Fish Laker Road around the time she was killed." [/FONT]http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/237078343-story

"[FONT=&quot]Some rollerblader came by me and said, 'Did you see that white car? 'I said, 'well yeah, I looked and I couldn't see the guy that was in it, but he said it was an older gentlemen and he said he has been following you," she said." -[/FONT]http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/202766715-story

Strange coincidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member