MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to be locked up for the maximum! Just my own thoughts here but, I still feel she's in Hines Park. If not in that body of water near there. I'll be first to admit I could be wrong.
Until Dani is found I'll continue to do what I can to bring her home.
I hope when Floyd lays his head on that cold slab to sleep he's haunted and reminded of his bad deeds. Hope he rots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more, Owl. And I'll be more than happy to be wrong ... cause if I am, it might mean that Dani is out there somewhere. Alive. I just don't think I'm wrong, unfortunately.

And I agree about Hines park. If he went unnoticed, maybe it would have been his dumping ground.

He needs to be locked up for the maximum! Just my own thoughts here but, I still feel she's in Hines Park. If not in that body of water near there. I'll be first to admit I could be wrong.
Until Dani is found I'll continue to do what I can to bring her home.
I hope when Floyd lays his head on that cold slab to sleep he's haunted and reminded of his bad deeds. Hope he rots.

I think we all hope he rots Owl! I'm conflicted on where Dani could be, but Heins park is certainly a good spot to look! Thank you for all you do! Landfills are unfortunately on my mind, I just hate typing that! Also, we have missing luggage and a comforter per LE! Did Floyd visit an airport or maybe pick up a friend who flew into town, or did a possible friend rent a car? Lots of things to consider?

K - I haven't read the last 200 posts - so don't know if this has been posted yet.

Update:
Friday, October 27th:
*Final Pretrial Hearing @ 9am (CT or ET?) - MI - Danielle Stislicki (28) -(Dec. 2, 2016) - Floyd Galloway (30) POI in Dani's case (rape case/not Dani)
8/17/17 Update: bound over for: kidnapping, assault with intent to commit sexual penetration, assault with intent to commit strangulation, and assault with intent to commit murder re assault in Hines Park on Sept, 2016/Trial to start Nov. 29th hearing was held on 10/12: bond reduced from $700K to $350K cash or surety/must wear GPS tether & remain on house arrest @ his parents' house.
Bennetts said the prosecutor's office was offering Galloway a deal to serve 15-35 years in prison if he pleads guilty to the first three charges. If he accepts the deal, the assault with intent to murder charge would be dropped.
Circuit Judge Mark Slavens scheduled a special pre-trial hearing for 9 a.m. Nov. 10 in his courtroom in the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in downtown Detroit to allow Galloway to consider the deal before his trial is scheduled to begin.
Galloway's jury trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 29 in Slavens's courtroom. He remains locked up on a $350,000 cash or surety bond, which was reduced earlier this month, in the Wayne County Jail.

Now, will go back and read.... :pcguru:

Thank you - nice summary for someone else who has not read the last 200 posts.

Are the first three charges related to some other case? If not, why not include body location?

The two joggers, same MO. 35 years is better than life, so why admit to another similar murder, especially if there is no evidence.

The two joggers, same MO. 35 years is better than life, so why admit to another similar murder, especially if there is no evidence.
LE does have evidence. The jogger he raped and tried murdering could not pick him out of line up but the DNA matching Dani found in his home also matched on the jogger. That piece of crap will never tell what he did with Dani. Why would he? He has NO conscience. Period.

I think we all hope he rots Owl! I'm conflicted on where Dani could be, but Heins park is certainly a good spot to look! Thank you for all you do! Landfills are unfortunately on my mind, I just hate typing that! Also, we have missing luggage and a comforter per LE! Did Floyd visit an airport or maybe pick up a friend who flew into town, or did a possible friend rent a car? Lots of things to consider?

Nice catch, bloodhound. Makes for a different, interesting look at this case. Makes for some good questions especially as we don't know how FG made it wherever he went after returning Danielle's car.

BBM

This video recounts how a couple of murder victims were found even though they were in landfills. (He also used suitcases.) I believe Danielle's murderer has a similar personality to the killer in those cases, so I believe a landfill is a possibility. I would not give up hope of finding Danielle even if she is in a landfill.

[video=youtube;pzV4fdLg_E0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzV4fdLg_E0[/video]

BBM

This video recounts how a couple of murder victims were found even though they were in landfills. (He also used suitcases.) I believe Danielle's murderer has a similar personality to the killer in those cases, so I believe a landfill is a possibility. I would not give up hope of finding Danielle even if she is in a landfill.

[video=youtube;pzV4fdLg_E0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzV4fdLg_E0[/video]

Thank you so much for sharing that video Ozoner! I just got done watching it and was amazed at how the police solved that crime. I completely agree about the similarities in personality between Danielle's killer and the killer in that video. Just knowing that Danielle's jeep was retuned to her apartment to intentionally mislead the investigation shows her killer put a lot of thought into diverting the investigation and that, in itself, is an extremely calculated move. I really hope le checks local landfills and even goes as far as checking where the trash in dumpsters close to the perps home ultimately ends up and searches those areas too! I honestly feel the missing suitcase and comforter have a lot of significance in Danielle's disappearance.

Nice catch, bloodhound. Makes for a different, interesting look at this case. Makes for some good questions especially as we don't know how FG made it wherever he went after returning Danielle's car.

Very good point Ana. From what we know the perps car was at MetLife, and Danielle's jeep was returned to her apartment. There's a lot we don't know about this case, but there's no way I can rule out that the person culpable didn't have help.

That's concerning! They have already identified the decedent? I can only assume they accomplished the identity through dental records. What else would they have to go on with just a human skull? I did check the NamUs database and Danielle's dental records are entered, charted and available. Prayers for whomever this may be and prayers always for the Stislicki family!

Sorry if this has been posted but it's about an hour walk from downtown royal oak along the tracks. Definitely his stomping grounds.

Human skull found near train tracks
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oak...near-train-tracks-in-metro-detroit-police-say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited to add, this report indicates it’s a mans skull.

https://youtu.be/cgJENEVVP8I

From article:

“Police would not go into details about the age of the skull or cause of death. However, they say they've been able to establish an identity and are now working to notify family members. “

I need to go back and see when skull was found but assuming it’s recent that seems very fast for an ID. That means they must have found additional remains with ID or perhaps clothing that was easily recognized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh! This news makes me shiver. Praying for the family whomever they found.

I am thinking of Danielle and hoping she comes home soon.

Thoughts and prayers to all who love Danielle, always.

I keep checking in for updates and have been thinking of DANI and her family a lot with another Holiday season coming up !! It will soon be a full year and I am praying for some resolution for this family !!

I keep checking in for updates and have been thinking of DANI and her family a lot with another Holiday season coming up !! It will soon be a full year and I am praying for some resolution for this family !!

BBM.

I can't believe it's been that long already. I never ever thought we would be at nearly year without knowing where Dani is. I thought the good weather would bring in evidence from people out and about in parks... hiking etc.

BBM.

I can't believe it's been that long already. I never ever thought we would be at nearly year without knowing where Dani is. I thought the good weather would bring in evidence from people out and about in parks... hiking etc.
Almost a year later and I still feel hope before I click on my tapatalk app every morning that I will see an update that she is found. Every single day.

And I won't be stopping anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members