MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hear some of your theories to why searches are being discouraged. I'd also like to know whether SONIC became involved in any other Farmington Hills missing person case..

12 agencies at the start... Including DEA, Sonic and the really questionable Department of Corrections... And now, it's silent. I think it's about paragraph 5 in this article... Far fetched? Maybe not

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/new...rmants-and-americas-underground-legal-system/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great (and valid) question but I don't know the answer. I believe that all missing persons should receive the same attention.

LE knows the reason she is missing; this was reported early on. I wouldn't be surprised if she took off on her own volition.

I think all missing should get the attention too but LE doesnt usually have the resources. I thought maybe she had a reason to disappear also but if you want to do that and not be found you not only leave everything behind, but you delete all online accounts as much as possible. I just have a feeling this is a part of a bigger picture and that is why no real information on any progress is forthcoming. What have they said other than DS is apparently a victim of a crime. Come on, who doesn't realize that! It likely would jeopardize what investigation this is also connected to if any details were given as ti what they know so far. This absolutely makes no sense to me as an isolated occurrance. My hope is they have found her safe somewhere and are keeping it quiet until they have the rest of this wrapped up.

And finally, why does it seem the focus is on the workplace more than the final location of her car. In most cases if a person is missing and their car at their home the focus would be in that area. It seems to be they know she did not leave there alone.

I have a theory that DS was some type of informant that was discovered. It may be that the person (people) responsible watched the lot to see when she left and followed her. If a security guard was involved, maybe he tipped someone off she was headed to her car...they may have followed her home and waited until she parked and stepped out of her car and grabbed her....

Some people were asking about photos of the office complex etc. I went yesterday with a GoPro and did a 360 around the building, and then drove what I assume to be DS's route home during rush hour. After parking at a similar building, I pulled out and drove what I believe to be the quickest route to the Berkley house, via expressways. I believe the Perp would use the expressways because there are a million intersections between Grand River & Halsted, and the Ice Rink in Berkley. At rush hour, the surface streets would take hours to navigate that route. Of course nobody knows that Perp took her to Berkley and not an unknown location, so I am just going by the LE response to that Berkley house. If it was an abduction with rape in mind, Perp may have taken DS to the house - where maybe things went really wrong and a homicide occurred. The video is only slightly condensed for time, as I removed time sitting at stop signs and stop lights. It is also not done during rush hour.

As for motive, DS is an attractive young woman and we all know this is the only motivation a predator needs. Yes, many other connections are possible - anything is possible. Looking at things logically and based only on available facts, I am sticking with what seems probable. I am also not meaning to be dismissive of anybodys work on this board - more minds the better !

Here is the link to the video I shot yesterday. Not a very interesting video of the drive, but for anybody who wants to see all the locations, here you go. Arriving at DS's apartment complex occurs at 16:10 in the video. Please note how convenient that ramp to M5 is, just beyond the gas station on the corner. (side note: every single MISSING poster has been removed from that intersection - at least 8 of them)

https://youtu.be/6L02vDwVjZk

Of course, one could decline being an informant and do the time for their crime instead. Or not deal drugs.

Agreed... However, it is very difficult to work in the corporate world with a felony.

*deleted out of respect* NOT trying to spread disinformation? Just awfully curious about other scenarios than have been mentioned. I am very curious and sad for for all this has affected and I hope DS is found soon.

No. She does not do heroine. Please stop posting hearsay and treating it factually. Those things are hurtful.

The LE agencies involved are not a red flag in my mind. The FHills police explained that the drug related agencies are equipped with certain surveillance abilities and jurisdictional powers. Your local city police are policy enforcers for the municipality, and they have the least overall jurisdictional powers, hence the County Sheriff and State Police involvement. Secret Service are Treasury Agents first and foremost, and they handle things like credit card fraud, and would be brought in to check through credit card records and bank accounts. FBI is for all missing persons.

Some people were asking about photos of the office complex etc. I went yesterday with a GoPro and did a 360 around the building, and then drove what I assume to be DS's route home during rush hour. After parking at a similar building, I pulled out and drove what I believe to be the quickest route to the Berkley house, via expressways. I believe the Perp would use the expressways because there are a million intersections between Grand River & Halsted, and the Ice Rink in Berkley. At rush hour, the surface streets would take hours to navigate that route. Of course nobody knows that Perp took her to Berkley and not an unknown location, so I am just going by the LE response to that Berkley house. If it was an abduction with rape in mind, Perp may have taken DS to the house - where maybe things went really wrong and a homicide occurred. The video is only slightly condensed for time, as I removed time sitting at stop signs and stop lights. It is also not done during rush hour.

As for motive, DS is an attractive young woman and we all know this is the only motivation a predator needs. Yes, many other connections are possible - anything is possible. Looking at things logically and based only on available facts, I am sticking with what seems probable. I am also not meaning to be dismissive of anybodys work on this board - more minds the better !

Here is the link to the video I shot yesterday. Not a very interesting video of the drive, but for anybody who wants to see all the locations, here you go. Arriving at DS's apartment complex occurs at 16:10 in the video. Please note how convenient that ramp to M5 is, just beyond the gas station on the corner. (side note: every single MISSING poster has been removed from that intersection - at least 8 of them)

https://youtu.be/6L02vDwVjZk
So it says they have surveillance at Metlife, but I dont recall any news saying she was seen on it leaving, correct?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I would like to point out that the POI may have just wanted sex and the unthinkable happened. Years ago, I went into the hospital with a female problem and surgery. I found out later that my husband had been having sex with a woman while I was there in the hospital. He even had the audacity to call me at the hospital and tell me there was something wrong with his penis! He contracted something from the other woman, So disgusting! I wanted to point out that the POI wife was sick and we do not know how long he had gone without sex. Maybe he just coaxed Dani into his car and kidnapped her to have sex, and killed her?? Also, just want you to know that I divorced my husband within a month of getting home from the hospital, lol.

Years ago, a man I knew from church did the same thing with another lady from church, while his wife was in the hospital. His car was parked outside the other woman's home for 2 days, only leaving to visit his wife in the hospital. Then he showed up with his wife in church a month later, to this day she doesn't know.

Has any member from WS physically driven the parking lot at MetLife and reported if there are or are not parking lot cameras?

I was in that area yesterday and am familiar with that building area having stayed at that Westin nearby. I was driving around and only saw a big, multi-level structure that looks like it backed up to her building. I could've been mislead by my GPS but do we know if she parked in a lot or structure?

No. She does not do heroine. Please stop posting hearsay and treating it factually. Those things are hurtful.

Agreed - and from an impartial observer, I have seen not a single photograph where DS looks sick or emaciated. She looks healthy in all the photographs. Yes, many of these drug comments seem very off base, for example people who abuse Vicodin (think Chandler Bing in later seasons) often get bloated and fat. It stops you from being able to use the toilet, for one. I know heroin users personally, and recently lost a very close friend due to use. He was a big chubby guy like me. The opiate thing is not based on any factual information that can be gleaned by any impartial observer.

Please be respectful and try to avoid pontification.

Agreed - and from an impartial observer, I have seen not a single photograph where DS looks sick or emaciated. She looks healthy in all the photographs. Yes, many of these drug comments seem very off base, for example people who abuse Vicodin (think Chandler Bing in later seasons) often get bloated and fat. It stops you from being able to use the toilet, for one. I know heroin users personally, and recently lost a very close friend due to use. He was a big chubby guy like me. The opiate thing is not based on any factual information that can be gleaned by any impartial observer.

Please be respectful and try to avoid pontification.

Thank you.

Occam's razor dictates that "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected." Personally I believe you have summed up the entire incident as much as it need be summed up, without wild goose chasing and red herrings.

All the fancy stories built around the idea of a fantastical drug buying scenario just are not supported by any real facts. The smoke buddy key chain ? Well, its cute for one. Could be a gift - and she was dating the fella who lives in Colorado where marihuana is legal. It would be a natural tourist thing to do while you are there, like visiting Amsterdam. But to depict DS like some drug starved heroin addict, going way out of her way for a bag of weed ? That is off the track and unrealistic in this day and age, as well as not suiting her description.

The media mentions the MetLife security guard, and LE searched the Berkley house where that person lives. Am I wrong for assuming that this person would probably have a firearm ? A gun pointed in a persons face is all that need to occur in any abduction, without tangents like affairs, pregnancies or drug deals.

As for why IGA would put up a reward, it is just horrible PR to have a young woman snatched from your property. A simple face saving move perhaps, although I do not deny it's benevolence.

As for why MetLife would put up a reward, if there is any chance that another employee was involved and it ends as a homicide, they may be liable in a wrongful death suit. Again, I think both places offering rewards was a benevolent act, and it personally moved me greatly when I learned of their contributions.

Here is my theory at this point and my reasoning:

DS left for work, and the security guard or somebody else associated with that building saw her leaving, and followed her home.
I believe this person already knew where she lived and had planned his exit to some degree.
The Perp pulled up just as DS had parked and locked her Jeep door and before she headed into the building.
The Perp opened his passenger door, pointed a gun at DS and said "get in or I will shoot, do not scream"
DS got in the vehicle with the Perp.
The Perp drove the vehicle onto Halsted, turned on Grand River, and went straight onto the M5 entrance ramp.
The Perp drove the fastest route to the Berkley location, which was M5 to 696 to the 10 Mile Rd/Coolidge Rd exit.
DS's Jeep was left exactly where she parked it on Friday night, when she left her purse etc in the car, and took her keys to go in the apartment. Her phone was probably still in her pocket.
I dont believe she drove the Perp in the Jeep. It gets too complicated and required Perp to have help or take other transport to the MetLife office, any way you run that scenario - he is needing a ride to her office, or back from her apartment etc. Too complicated. The simple explanation also accounts for why her purse, ID and money were locked in the car.

I believe the Perp took her to the Berkley house because LE must have evidence that would allow search and seizure of property at that location.
I believe she was in his car because they took his car, and because it fits the simple explanation of events.
I do not believe Perp was in her Jeep, because I think he would have made the purse disappear because it being left behind was an immediate red flag.
The purse in the Jeep is also the reason no theory about her going with the Perp voluntarily for any reason is valid.

Like the rest of the normal people here, I just can not put myself into the mindset of a predator like this, yet we all know too many of them exist.
As for if DS knew the security guard, well sure she probably was an acquaintance. And that could be part of suckering her into a vulnerable position where a threat could be made to get her into a vehicle. But imagining romantic relationships is too much for me with no facts to support the idea.

Whoever lives at the Berkley house, they do not appear to be there currently. The driveway gate has been swinging open in the wind for days, and nobody has removed the MISSING flier stapled to the tree in front of the house. Looks abandoned.

This is a plausible theory. But what, in your opinion, is the motivation behind the abduction? If "someone" from work is the last one to see Danielle, that's a huge risk. Was "someone" overcome with obsession?

Just dropped in to see if any progess has been made?

I dunno, DS did have surgery in recent years. Had a friend in the techno scene back in Chicago. She was known for two things: saving herself for marriage and not drinking or doing any recreational substances.

She gets clipped walking from the train to her house by a car crossing one of those "Six Corner" intersections (Milwaukee and Western) they have all over Chicago. Ends up being prescribed opiates for pain management. Cut to a few years later, and I run into her at Millennial park for a concert. She's barely recognizable to me cuz she's so darn thin. She had made the jump from the prescribed for her post-accident prescription pain-killers to street H. Last person I'd have expected to go that way.

Websleuths is a fact-based forum.

We do not allow rumors or gossip.

If you post something as fact, you must provide a link to back it up.

If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Agr for example people who abuse Vicodin (think Chandler Bing in later seasons) often get bloated and fat. .

isn't that what they refer to as "coke bloat"? e.g., Chris Farley, John Belushi. which bloat is most likely the result of the insane amount of alcohol people using that substance can consume.

Perry might've been using vicodins (and a galaxy of other pharmies, see: Heath Ledger) to take the edge off the yay and get to sleep.

Dunno about vicodins, never known a bloated heroin user (who wasn't primarily a coke-user using it to level out the yayo, speedballs?). Guess they must exist. But I'd think it's the exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member