DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds to me she went to her friends
Every weekend .
Why leave early this time?

Had an errand to run? Needed to get gas first, groceries, didn't feel like staying since had to turnaround and be at work at 8am, got a text from sg to talk, realized forgot to feed cat that morning so had to run home quickly before going to friend, forgot glasses and doesn't sleep in her contacts...

I think someone followed her home, lured her to their car just as she had parked, immobilized her, got her into the car, then drove away.

About cameras on the building, a long time ago in a galaxy far away... Also known as multiple threads ago but I don't know which one (2-3 maybe?) someone here drove through the parking lot of the building. Prior to even that occurring I asked if any locals had or would actually go there to see if the building had cameras. My question was never answered. Do they or don't they have cameras there on the builiding that capture entering/exiting and/or the parking areas?
This was discussed. There are signs indicating it is under surveillance but it has been mentioned by others that work in the building that everyone knows the cameras are not working. The signs were presumably intended as a deterrent by themselves. Edited to add: This is in reference to the metlife building. Not the apartment. Not sure what you meant.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I've said all along crime of passion, unrequited or affair...I don't think there was a crime at MetLife. I think they just talked. I think she went to his house and the crime occurred there.

I support your basic premise in consideration of all the facts which have been presented. Two people knew each other. A house was searched. A car was returned to IG. A purse was not tampered with.
I'd like to modify/add a possibility to your theory. It may be that an event happened on Thursday night that fueled what followed. Maybe she never made it to anyones home. If this was the case it could explain why no one has been formally charged or named as a POI. Just a thought.

I work across the street. If I get a chance today I will take a drive around the parking lot at Raleigh Office Center.

I think someone followed her home, lured her to their car just as she had parked, immobilized her, got her into the car, then drove away.

About cameras on the building, a long time ago in a galaxy far away... Also known as multiple threads ago but I don't know which one (2-3 maybe?) someone here drove through the parking lot of the building. Prior to even that occurring I asked if any locals had or would actually go there to see if the building had cameras. My question was never answered. Do they or don't they have cameras there on the builiding that capture entering/exiting and/or the parking areas?

I work across the street. If I get a chance today I will take a drive around the parking lot at Raleigh Office Center.
Someone linked go pro footage and images here of the parking lot and drive to IGA. The signs were posted but employees have stated the cameras don't actually work or don't exist.

It sounds to me she went to her friends
Every weekend .
Why leave early this time?

Good question! I was looking at reddit last night and a person that started a post about her there (a friend or cousin, I can't remember) stated that she left around 4...which makes sense if she called her friend around 415. I think the time being closer to 4 than 5 makes a difference. Maybe it was thought that it being that early, no one would be around...but there was someone else or a few other people trying to get an early start to the weekend. Maybe there wasn't cameras outside at MET as some people stated was possible so they don't have video of her walking to her car but they might have video of her inside the building and video of her car on the road (cameras from other businesses?) so there's that gap that they're not sure what happened.

Sorry I think all this has already been stated but I'm finally caught up and had time to post so I had to put my two cents in. Dani and her family are in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an errand to run? Needed to get gas first, groceries, didn't feel like staying since had to turnaround and be at work at 8am, got a text from sg to talk, realized forgot to feed cat that morning so had to run home quickly before going to friend, forgot glasses and doesn't sleep in her contacts...

But I also questioned whether it was very unusual for her to ask to leave early. And even more concerning, why she did NOT leave early. Her mother is persistent at the press conference that she left at 5PM. A also have ben curious if she fed her cat wet or dry food. Not a cat owner but knowing you might stay at a friends it seems you'd pack your bag, dump a bunch of food in your cat's dish and go directly from work to the friend's house. Especially since it was said she did this nearly every weekend!
I don't believe leaving early had anything to do with having to get up early on Saturday in terms of sleep patterns. Not at her age!

But I also questioned whether it was very unusual for her to ask to leave early. And even more concerning, why she did NOT leave early. Her mother is persistent at the press conference that she left at 5PM. A also have ben curious if she fed her cat wet or dry food. Not a cat owner but knowing you might stay at a friends it seems you'd pack your bag, dump a bunch of food in your cat's dish and go directly from work to the friend's house. Especially since it was said she did this nearly every weekend!
I don't believe leaving early had anything to do with having to get up early on Saturday in terms of sleep patterns. Not at her age!

I forgot to address the point about a text from someone who might have wanted to talk. Probably b because I don't rule out that possibility.

I support your basic premise in consideration of all the facts which have been presented. Two people knew each other. A house was searched. A car was returned to IG. A purse was not tampered with.
I'd like to modify/add a possibility to your theory. It may be that an event happened on Thursday night that fueled what followed. Maybe she never made it to anyones home. If this was the case it could explain why no one has been formally charged or named as a POI. Just a thought.

Not sure why Thursday would matter, she was at work and completely normal on Friday. Fully intended on getting to friends for dinner per her 415pm text.

Throwing in extra days, imo, complicates it.

Someone linked go pro footage and images here of the parking lot and drive to IGA. The signs were posted but employees have stated the cameras don't actually work or don't exist.

Good. I really didn't want to go out again this crap weather anyway.

I think it was the camera in the back of the building where she was parked that wasn't working iirc?

Good question! I was looking at reddit last night and a person that started a post about her there (a friend or cousin, I can't remember) stated that she left around 4...which makes sense if she called her friend around 415. I think the time being closer to 4 than 5 makes a difference. Maybe it was thought that it being that early, no one would be around...but there was someone else or a few other people trying to get an early start to the weekend. Maybe there wasn't cameras outside at MET as some people stated was possible so they don't have video of her walking to her car but they might have video of her inside the building and video of her car on the road (cameras from other businesses?) so there's that gap that they're not sure what happened.

Sorry I think all this has already been stated but I'm finally caught up and had time to post so I had to put my two cents in. Dani and her family are in my prayers.

The LE agent at the press conference said 4:30-5:00PM but then her mother clarified it as 5PM. Her mother never said "we don't know what time she left the parking lot". In a case like this when her car was not accounted for a day and a half, nobody (family, LE) should be able to say when she left. But they did. That car was caught on tape or witnessed. I'm convinced.

I think it was the camera in the back of the building where she was parked that wasn't working iirc?
Maybe. Info I have saying otherwise is not in msm so would be rumor.

I recall that to, I also thought the one poster said cameras were only on front of building not back, they were the first one to drive to the building. Some random person elsewhere also said no cameras at all on parking area.

So I no longer recall which is correct, lol.

LE seems to be alluding to knowing she didn't drive her car home tho

I think it was reported they didn't think so. They didn't think the 6pm encounter in her complex by another resident the day she disappeared was related. Now they are asking about that one. Where else could/ did she disappear from when media reported she was seen driving her car after leaving work?

I didn't mean she left early to get up for work...not sure how you interpreted that, I meant sometimes you are tired, it's Friday and you don't want to start another project and you feel you've done enough for the day especially since you are working again in a weekend....I've done it a gazillion times myself

Assuming 5 was normal quitting time in her department, and if Danielle is believed to have driven out of the parking lot at 5, then she did leave a little bit early, just not a lot early. It takes time to pack up one's stuff, get to the elevator, go down whatever hallways there are , wave to the receptionist, walk to the car, etc. (I am making up the specifics because I don't know her building, other than that it's pretty large and pretty typical-looking). To leave my old office buildings, and to to be driving out of the lot at 5, I would have had to have stopped working and turned my computer off by about 4:40 or earlier.

What buildings? There aren't any at IGA, been over that over and over. MetLife has signs there are cameras but LE has been clear she isn't on camera walking to her car. MetLife employees have said they don't work. Parents have been clear traffic cameras don't capture photos or video, just for real time.

Not sure why Thursday would matter, she was at work and completely normal on Friday. Fully intended on getting to friends for dinner per her 415pm text.

Throwing in extra days, imo, complicates it.

While I respect your opinion, there is no doubt in my mind that the events leading up to an unsolved crime are imperative to getting a resolution. Maybe she met someone on Thursday night and did something which enraged them. Or maybe she did something out of the ordinary, something we would never suspect and that guy she picked up turned out to be a lunatic. Clearly you can see why it is important to investigate events which led up to her disappearance. That is why the police got a hold of her journal.

It would be very intetesting to find out what she did I Thursday night if anything.
This was discussed. There are signs indicating it is under surveillance but it has been mentioned by others that work in the building that everyone knows the cameras are not working. The signs were presumably intended as a deterrent by themselves. Edited to add: This is in reference to the metlife building. Not the apartment. Not sure what you meant.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members