MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the background of text messages change color when the phone is off? Feel like I read that somewhere.

Not for iphone to samsung.

I think if it was iphone to iphone (imesage) then it would be green if the recipients phone was off? I'm not sure. But iphone to samsung is always green/gray.

Not sure why you're being obtuse. The Oxford house hasn't produced anything in a month.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think if it was iphone to iphone (imesage) then it would be green if the recipients phone was off? I'm not sure. But iphone to samsung is always green/gray.

iPhone user, I get green, grey and blue. Talking with another iPhone theirs is grey and mine is blue. Talking with a non iPhone user theirs is grey, mine is green.

Not sure why you're being obtuse. The Oxford house hasn't produced anything in a month.

I'm not obtuse, I'm following TOS.

I'm not allowed to express thoughts without putting myself in jeopardy of a TO. I'd appreciate no insults.

Deleted by me. I'm apparently having trouble with colors today.

The most significant thing I learned (or realized) in the last thread was that she did not park her car at her apt.
<modsnip>

My personal conclusion is that she DID park her car there.

<modsnip>

I have a Samsung, and my colors are customized. Always is a strong word.

iPhone user, I get green, grey and blue. Talking with another iPhone theirs is grey and mine is blue. Talking with a non iPhone user theirs is grey, mine is green.

I have Android and I can change the color display options any time I want. If I change it right now, all texts that I have saved on my phone will display with the new colors.

I have a Samsung, and my colors are customized. Always is a strong word.

But texting an iPhone user matters none what you can customize yours to. On my particular iPhone it would come on it in grey.

I have Android and I can change the color display options any time I want. If I change it right now, all texts that I have saved on my phone will display with the new colors.

Man, I don't care what any one else's can do, whole point was it all depends on what DS's friend is set to do.

I'm not obtuse, I'm following TOS.

I'm not allowed to express thoughts without putting myself in jeopardy of a TO. I'd appreciate no insults.
My thought is that the SG or Oxford house is only a part but not the main part. The main guy or girl is related and would have a higher likelihood of screwing up at some point. <modsnip> We've gotta find this girl. No one's insulting you.

Ok let's lay this to rest so we can move on...

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/...f-the-recipients-iphone-is-dead-or-turned-off

Messages sent from Apple's Messages app are either free iMessages or traditional SMS text messages. The messages appear blue when the recipient has an Apple device capable of receiving an iMessage and green when the recipient doesn't use an Apple device. IMessages appear blue even if the recipient's iPhone is dead or turned off.

You don't know that. They could have found stuff that we will never find out about until a trial.

Man, I don't care what any one else's can do, whole point was it all depends on what DS's friend is set to do.

The point I was trying to make is that if I can adjust my settings, it's possible her friend could also adjust hers - and therefore, the color of the texts in the screen shots are probably irrelevant. I think I'll go back to lurking.

The point I was trying to make is that if I can adjust my settings, it's possible her friend could also adjust hers - and therefore, the color of the texts in the screen shots are probably irrelevant. I think I'll go back to lurking.

Let's just chalk it up to you not making your point clear and me not making my point clear. That's what it was, I apologize for not making mine clear.

No need to just go back to lurking. ALL can make valuable assets here.

I'm not an iPhone user but from what I'm reading, it sounds like this is not a possibility with iPhones. I understand your point and can customize my colors in Android, too. I just don't think it is relevant here since friend has an iPhone.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My brother has IPhone and I have Galaxy. His are blue mine are yellow from my phone's perspective tho we are seeing the opposite here.
It would be helpful to see time of friend "I called in" to know when Danielle left. She must have responded right away with the let me tidy up.

I know this is an off-the-wall question....Does anyone know if the SG in question is a member of or uses the Birmingham Athletic Club? I have a reason, but don't know how else to find this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en