Found Deceased MI - Douglas Calhoun, 39, Detroit, 1 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, please bring Doug home! Texts and calls aside. I can see both sides. The point is this man is missing and his family wants him home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it doesn't really matter what you would do. The fact is that Doug called AJ at 3:30am. AJ has not been named a suspect, so as far as we know, his alibi and his story checks out.

Yeah, it doesn't really matter what you would do. The fact is that Doug called AJ at 3:30am. AJ has not been named a suspect, so as far as we know, his alibi and his story checks out.

We know that AJ *says* Doug called him.
And we know that after that call, Doug was never seen again.
So you are free to believe AJ.
And I'm free to doubt him.

We also only have AJ's side of the story. Chef Doug is missing and if we were able to hear his side...it may differ.
The op states missing under suspicious circumstances.

ETA I am sure LE knows if Doug made it inside.

I have been following this since the beginning and I don't even know this man. It's a sad story and it doesn't appear to be any new leads. I saw a live video on fb yesterday that mentioned him having fresh food in his vehicle that was found. This is crazy but people disappear all of the time unfortunately

I have been following this since the beginning and I don't even know this man. It's a sad story and it doesn't appear to be any new leads. I saw a live video on fb yesterday that mentioned him having fresh food in his vehicle that was found. This is crazy but people disappear all of the time unfortunately

Do you have a link to the video? I'd like to watch it

This was not meant as a direct reply to you :) In general, we can only go on the facts we have and need to be careful of pointing fingers - our own relationships and mobile habits have little influence on the truth. I agree that everyone close to him should be looked at carefully and that AJ has likely been interviewed more than once JMO.

bumping again for chef and marine DOUG CALHOUN. Any idea or bit of information could help. You can leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP

I'm so surprised he hasn't been found yet. Can't find any new info from family even. Sad...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Real talk....this was a grown, presumably alpha type male. Those types don't call their friends to let them know they are home.

One way to get your boys, your men to call home, is to say it's not for you its for me. I will be up all night worried about you. Do it for me. You don't need it but I do.

Bumping for Chef Doug! Nothing new?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ce-june-1-in-detroit-reward-offered-in-search
Marine 'Chef Doug' missing since June 1 in Detroit; $6K reward offered in search

Douglas Calhoun last seen with friends in Detroit
July 07, 2017
Calhoun a no-show at 2 jobs

Calhoun also failed to show up for either of his two jobs after he went missing. "Chef Doug" is how friends and customers know the personal chef and caterer. He didn't show up for a job June 2 and didn't make a flight to a big event in St. Louis that weekend.
"What I'm feeling, I can't describe it," said Eric Phillips, Calhoun's brother-in-law.
Calhoun is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 230 pounds. Eric Phillips said if there was trouble Calhoun would have been able to handle himself. He said it's the unknowns of the situation that makes it hard for Calhoun's family to cope with his disappearance.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/crime-stop...-case-of-missing-detroit-chef-douglas-calhoun
(WXYZ) - Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information leading to the location of missing Detroit chef and former Marine Douglas Calhoun.

His vehicle was later found in the area of Fenkell Avenue and Evergreen Road.

Crime Stoppers is offering up to $6,000 for information. The organization is expected to hold a press conference today at 11 a.m.

[video=youtube;ubCicf-GKjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubCicf-GKjg[/video]

seems good that this story has not been totally forgotten in Detroit. Someone knows something or saw something or has an inkling... Please please, for this family and community....

seems good that this story has not been totally forgotten in Detroit. Someone knows something or saw something or has an inkling... Please please, for this family and community....

According to the video above, if someone calls in a tip that leads to Doug's location before midnight, another $ 1ooo. will be added to the reward bringing it up to a total of 7k.

Just coming to see if the latest had been posted on Doug.

I am hoping someone talks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1