GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant understand this presser. Craziest manoeuvre I have ever seen/heard :waitasec: Hopefully Griem had a few beers this aft. Help soften the shock :crazy:

everyone 'memba Jerice Hunter? They had to let her go too but that doesn't mean she won't eventually be charged.

I think a lot stems on putting all the pieces together forensically (digital forensics from phones and computers and car gps and biological forensics)

and remember: Greim said it himself: that he knows nothing... and wants police to show him theirs.. well, I doubt that will happen because police don't need to do that.

:twocents:

police release statement:

Regarding the Jane Bashara case.
Our job as investigators is to prove facts beyond a reasonable doubt.
In doing so we must conduct a thorough and complete investigation.
As a result we are not going to answer any specific questions regarding the ongoing investigation.
I encourage and ask anyone with information regarding this case to contact
Grosse Pointe Park Police Department at 313.822.7400
David A. Hiller
Chief of Police

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...tatement-in-bashara-murder-case#ixzz1lLvUF8Jz

hmmmm, the veiled threat to the judicial population having it's intended effect??? sure hope not

Thank you for the live updates on the presser -- that "lawyer" is a piece of work all right. The term that comes to mind is "unprofessional". Now I understand why he allowed "Big" Bob to have his own press appearance the other day. I figured his lawyer would have been apoplectic about it, but he probably encouraged him to do it. Wonder what Bob's Mom is thinking now?

:twocents:

Update:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/inve ... index.html
Local 4 Defenders: 'Joe' has been released

Local 4 Defender cameras rolled Friday
as Grosse Pointe Park police released Joe from custody.

Joe got out of an unmarked police car just before 1 p.m. and right into the back of a waiting vehicle.

This week, Joe has been telling police he was there for Jane's murder, but sources have confirmed his story has changed on several occasions.

Sources said Joe was released because there was not enough evidence to verify his story of what happened the night Jane Bashara was killed.

well... that was a doozy..

I just want to add that after all of that I hope that if bob was truly involved I hope they work a deal with joe and file charges only on bob... I am serious...

And I further add that I will never use that phrase "if you show me yours I will show you mine" again (not that i have used it since kindergarten but nevertheless)

YOU DID????:innocent:

:waitasec:

Ummmmm,

So do you think the attorney is the master or the slave type.????:innocent:

--Fox2 news apparently saying that greim wants protection for big bobb since joe has been released.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... CFRONTPAGE

Handyman freed after questioning in Bashara slaying
--snipped--

Bob Bashara's attorney, David Griem, said in a memo to Grosse Pointe Park Police Chief David Hiller that he wants police protection for his client because of Gentz's release.

"In light of the foregoing circumstances, the Bashara family requests police protection/surveillance of their family/home during whatever period of time that Joseph Gentz is out on the street."

Griem on Friday also compared and contrasted Bashara and Gentz, characterizing Bashara as an "outstandingcitizen" with "great children" who believed in "giving back to the community."

He described Gentz as a "scary, relentless person" person who frightened many people.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120203/N ... CFRONTPAGE

Bashara family seeks -- but can't get -- police protection after handyman's reported release

The family of Bob Bashara said it was turned down this evening
when it asked Grosse Pointe Park Police for extra attention following the reported release of Joseph Gentz, a former handyman who investigators said admitted killed Bashara's wife Jane.

"It was a shock and I was scared when I learned he had been released," said Bashara's sister, Laura Mauer. "I was horrified because he said he killed dear Jane. I was scared and I wanted some protection over here."

Mauer said she called Capt. David Loch for assistance and protection, but instead of being offered assurances, "I was told to call 911 if I saw anything suspicious."

She said that Loch was businesslike but "basically we were told we were on our own."

--Fox2 news apparently saying that greim wants protection for big bobb since joe has been released.

I'm sorry I think they have that mixed up. I think it's Joe who needs protection.

I'm sorry I think they have that mixed up. I think it's Joe who needs protection.

Haha! I agree! When I first heard her ask for protection I was thinking "I'm going to be furious if my tax dollars are going to provide protection for him." Thank goodness the police turned them down.

..exactly..

..if joe ends up 'disappeared' or dead somewhere....this will work out well for big bobb ( and his attorney.)

Uncut video: Bashara family member speaks about safety

--bob's sister laura maurer talks to the media in front of the house..4:17

as Grosse Pointe Park police released Joe from custody.

Joe got out of an unmarked police car just before 1 p.m. and right into the back of a waiting vehicle.

RS&BBM

wonder where Joe was taken to...

Does LE have him hidden, under some protection?

I shut that travesty of a press conference off somewhere in the middle, it was obvious he is a blowhard who loves the sound of his own voice. Plus he was giving no real information.

Is it any wonder he has 3 ex-wives? Who could stomach that man?

So Big Bob the narcissist has found a narcissist to represent him. Oh joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46