GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge still looking for attorney to take Bashara defense case in murder trial

8:16 PM, April 4, 2014

bilde

Bob Bashara greets his attorney, Lillian Diallo, in the courtroom of Wayne County Circuit Judge Vonda Evans on Friday. Evans said she will choose a second attorney for Bashara. / Regina H. Boone/Detroit Free Press

Read more: http://www.freep.com/article/201404...b-Bashara-attorney-court-hearing-Jane-Bashara

I saw it. As I said, I was surprised it was filmed so soon, when all of the legal aspects are not completed. It seemed pretty thorough. Will try to find a link, if possible.

Amazon.com: Scorned Love Kills [HD]: Season 3, Episode 9 "Slave for Love [HD]": Amazon Instant Video

It is here for $1.99

I did not like it. They had Bob Bashara as a very handsome man and Rachel as a very beautiful woman. The third woman was also beautiful. It had Bob and Jane attending marriage counseling because Bob wanted out of the relationship, but Jane was not ready to give up on their marriage!

Bashara wishes Judge Vonda Evans a Happy Easter before court is adjourned. :puke:

Bashara defense team finally set with McCarthy appointment

By Jameson Cook, The Macomb Daily

Posted: 04/15/14, 11:40 AM EDT | Updated: on 04/15/2014

A veteran attorney with a long Oakland County background will join an experienced Detroit-based attorney to represent Bob Bashara at his trial later this year.

Michael J. McCarthy, based in Redford Township, was named to Bashara’s defense team Tuesday in Wayne County Circuit Court in Detroit, partnering with Lillian Diallo, who was named several weeks ago.

Judge Vonda Evans selected McCarthy after she said she was going to interview prospective attorneys last week.

{modsnip]

Read more: http://www.macombdaily.com/general-...se-team-finally-set-with-mccarthy-appointment

Michael J. McCarthy

Attorney

portrait.jpg
Michael J. McCarthy was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 1979. He has been engaged in the general practice of law ever since. The main focus of his practice has always been criminal defense at both the trial and appellate levels. He has tried many felony cases in the circuit courts of Southeastern Michigan and in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. He has appeared before the Michigan Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit on numerous occasions. He appears regularly before the Michigan Court of Appeals. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.

Mr. McCarthy received his undergraduate degree, with honor, from Michigan State University in 1975 and his law degree from the University of Detroit School of Law, now University of Detroit/Mercy, in 1979. He is a sustaining member of the Oakland County Bar Association and the Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan. In June of 2012 he received the Oakland County Bar Association’s Professionalism Award.

In 2010 Mr. McCarthy served as a coauthor of the chapter entitled Posttrial Motions and Appeals in Michigan Criminal Procedure published by the Institute for Continuing Legal Education. He has presented lectures for the Oakland County Bar Association’s Criminal Law Committee on many topics for the purposes of training new lawyers and for the continuing legal education of established criminal law practitioners.

Associations/ Affilications

• State Bar of Michigan since 1979
  • United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan since 1979
  • Oakland County Bar Association since 1980
  • United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit since 1986
  • Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan since 2001
  • Wayne County Criminal Defense Bar Association since 2010
  • Highly Experienced Criminal Trial Level and Appellate Level Representation

Source: http://michaeljmccarthypc.com/

Posting pictures and names of innocent people is NOT allowed. Articles regarding the Chaplin must also be connected to Bashara. If the article does not mention the case, it is off topic and not allowed.

Please refrain from doing so, or this thread will close.

Salem

OK ... Got it ..

Back to dormant state I go for time being anyhow. :)

Trial is in October ... so best to get some more rest.

ID Channel Eastern RIGHT NOW has a ?new show? about the case. I knew of the Dateline show, but didn't know of this one. oh...I see it's a repeat, but still from 2014. Name of the show is "Slave for Love" if you want to look up later.

FYI

:seeya: Darkman.... :blowkiss: :blowkiss: to you for being the best in keeping this case before us all. We miss you!

ID Channel Eastern RIGHT NOW has a ?new show? about the case. I knew of the Dateline show, but didn't know of this one. oh...I see it's a repeat, but still from 2014. Name of the show is "Slave for Love" if you want to look up later.

FYI

:seeya: Darkman.... :blowkiss: :blowkiss: to you for being the best in keeping this case before us all. We miss you!

Thank you atthelake.

Here's a link:
Amazon.com: Scorned Love Kills: Season 3, Episode 9 "Slave for Love": Amazon Instant Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5100WHjB%2BsL.@@AMEPARAM@@5100WHjB%2BsL

Watched the video "Slave for Love" last night. It gave a good summary of his evolvement in BDSM with his two mistresses as well as the murder. And.... Hiring a hit man to to kill the hit man.........What a piece of work!

So what's the scoop on this other woman I couldn't watch the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove