MI MI - Jasmine Moody, 18, Detroit, 4 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The 4 tweets following the last conversation I mentioned above we know were written by B. Three in a row on December 8th and 1 on December 10th. Please look at the 5th tweet and click view conversation, what do you think?

I think you are right. Whatever happened occurred the first day Jasmine was there, or so. All the time that passed since then was hiding her, then waiting to see if they'd get caught. The mother is part of the cover up.

There were threats from Brittany about Jasmine, there are images of guns, the girl is a wannabe .. I suspect this was probably more of a passion-related strangling type deal (house was checked, no sign of a struggle).

And most importantly, completely related to your post, the comments were much more Brittany sounding than Jasmine sounding after November 27. And that she didn't reply to the "Thankful" post is alarming. Where did the Brittany family celebrate Thanksgiving? They are a picture loving family for every other event. Where are the pictures for this one?

So I finally checked out Jasmine's Twitter page Notorious @TongueMe

*snipped*

I believe the writing style change was mentioned. I have that conversation in my Jasmine folder but did not notice how those two replies differ like you highlighted.

@Gigtu That's another good observation.

She has been gone too long. Is it common for there no be no updates at all not even to say 'the investigation is ongoing there are no updates at this time'?

They need to check the many abandoned, burned out houses. Starting with the one across the street from B's house. I also think the mother is in on the cover up.

I think you are right. Whatever happened occurred the first day Jasmine was there, or so. All the time that passed since then was hiding her, then waiting to see if they'd get caught. The mother is part of the cover up.

There were threats from Brittany about Jasmine, there are images of guns, the girl is a wannabe .. I suspect this was probably more of a passion-related strangling type deal (house was checked, no sign of a struggle).

And most importantly, completely related to your post, the comments were much more Brittany sounding than Jasmine sounding after November 27. And that she didn't reply to the "Thankful" post is alarming. Where did the Brittany family celebrate Thanksgiving? They are a picture loving family for every other event. Where are the pictures for this one?

Brittany's mom did actually have several pics (on her FB) of FOOD for Thanksgiving but there was never one posted that I recall, of people - or who was there.

They need to check the many abandoned, burned out houses. Starting with the one across the street from B's house. I also think the mother is in on the cover up.

Exactly what I said after the first msm article was posted with their address. I took my little google man down that street and even HE was scared of the neighborhood :(

Great observation! I too believe the family is very suspicious! They've seemingly moved on with their lives knowing this young lady is still missing while being in their care. I think that's what makes things more suspicious about them. If i was innocent an in their place, I would be have picture plastered all over my page. I would do all I could to help bring her back or find out what happened. After all, she was there visiting with their family.

Still no Jasmine? I cannot believe she has not been found. :gaah:

I did some reading around looking for new information, and in my quest saw that JM's being missing is still affecting the lives of those who reported her missing. I concluded, with no facts to back it up, that LE hasn't stopped looking for Jasmine.

So I finally checked out Jasmine's Twitter page Notorious @TongueMe, and I found something very interesting which no one has mentioned so far. This is just my opinion, but I am a professional skiptracer and all day long I use SM plus a variety of tools to locate people all over the country (not missing persons cases but for missing vehicles) anyway.. besides all of the vulgar sex talk etc, disregard that- going back to Dec 2013 most all of her tweets have perfect spelling and grammar. That tells me she is educated, and we know she is a college student. Her group of friends at school in Texas that she is pictured with are all lesbians and outspoken about it, not in a political gay rights kind of way, these girls are young and have no hang ups about their sexuality, they wear make up, tight clothes and act like guys that have no "feelings". So that is their group and that is how they act.
So on November 27, 2014 one of girls from their group tweets to all of them saying to reply with something they are thankful for, and the quote "Happy Thanksgiving" (remember she likely arrived in the D on November 25 ) I cannot see the thankful replies from her friends, but it is safe to assume they all tweeted back except for @TongueMe, well until Dec 3rd. There is a link to "read conversation" which I did and now it is December 3, 2014 3:00 pm with the same friend (who got some sort of response from @TongueMe from the Nov 27 tweet... she says "Where the f__ have you been??!?!!?" this tells me that friend has no idea where J is and now school is started back and she is not there for finals. Immediate reply from @TongueMe "sorry ill tell you when I come back"
I never read Jasmine use the word sorry in any previous tweet, and there was no apostrophe in i'll, no capital S, and no period. Same friend asks when she is coming back and if she is ok.. and a 2nd friend from their group tells @TongueMe that she snapped because she was so worried (loudly crying face emoji)!! Next reply from @TongueMe "Sorry i will explain when I get there" ....2nd friend replies Im glad your ok though (face throwing a kiss emoji).
December 3 at 3:00pm I believe it was already B who was in her account..
I don't know I thought it was important to mention it changes timeline..........

such a great observation!

So I finally checked out Jasmine's Twitter page Notorious @TongueMe, and I found something very interesting which no one has mentioned so far. This is just my opinion, but I am a professional skiptracer and all day long I use SM plus a variety of tools to locate people all over the country (not missing persons cases but for missing vehicles) anyway.. besides all of the vulgar sex talk etc, disregard that- going back to Dec 2013 most all of her tweets have perfect spelling and grammar. That tells me she is educated, and we know she is a college student. Her group of friends at school in Texas that she is pictured with are all lesbians and outspoken about it, not in a political gay rights kind of way, these girls are young and have no hang ups about their sexuality, they wear make up, tight clothes and act like guys that have no "feelings". So that is their group and that is how they act.
So on November 27, 2014 one of girls from their group tweets to all of them saying to reply with something they are thankful for, and the quote "Happy Thanksgiving" (remember she likely arrived in the D on November 25 ) I cannot see the thankful replies from her friends, but it is safe to assume they all tweeted back except for @TongueMe, well until Dec 3rd. There is a link to "read conversation" which I did and now it is December 3, 2014 3:00 pm with the same friend (who got some sort of response from @TongueMe from the Nov 27 tweet... she says "Where the f__ have you been??!?!!?" this tells me that friend has no idea where J is and now school is started back and she is not there for finals. Immediate reply from @TongueMe "sorry ill tell you when I come back"
I never read Jasmine use the word sorry in any previous tweet, and there was no apostrophe in i'll, no capital S, and no period. Same friend asks when she is coming back and if she is ok.. and a 2nd friend from their group tells @TongueMe that she snapped because she was so worried (loudly crying face emoji)!! Next reply from @TongueMe "Sorry i will explain when I get there" ....2nd friend replies Im glad your ok though (face throwing a kiss emoji).
December 3 at 3:00pm I believe it was already B who was in her account..
I don't know I thought it was important to mention it changes timeline..........

I realize this was a while ago and I meant to reply but didn't. When I first saw the tweets in reply to their concern I had the same impression as you. I haven't looked at it since then but my first thought was - that's not Jasmine. I didn't think it was B either. My impression of her was that she was far to crass for that to be her. I suspected it was SG, B's Mother.

I just never bought the story of when exactly the fight was between JM and B. Why were there no Thanksgiving pictures showing that Jasmine was there? Only picture I saw showed a smallish kind of table setting IIRC. A visiting friend for a major holiday and no pics B?

http://www.fox5storm.com/story/2761...earch-for-missing-texas-student-jasmine-moody

:cow:

I hope the folks responsible for Jasmine's "disappearance" don't think for one second that this is behind them and everyone has forgotten, no no no.

Justice for you, Jasmine, we all want it.

B5EoA70CcAAIIvy.jpg

Pretty pic of her. I haven't seen any updates though:-(. I'm hoping she is alive and just hiding out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back