MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who owns the store and who manages the store?

Is it a woman who manages the store or a male?

I'm so confused

Thanks. Nobody mentioned an obvious beard though.
There's no way he could grow that overnight. Doesn't he look slender as well? Other than the hair, he doesn't fit the description at all.

How could anybody miss the beard though? If the description is true, it's not him.

I don't think that the fiancé has ever been considered a suspect in the abduction. I've seen him in several interviews, and he's obviously distraught over Jessica's disappearance. :moo:

all i know is im sitting here on pins and needles waiting for some breaking news!!! come onnnnn Jessica... you can make it through this!

I drove over to the Exxon station this afternoon. I took my camera but did not take pictures. There are lots of people there, at least 3 news vans with cameras pointed everywhere. It would have made for some uncomfortable explaining, I think.

I got a stack of flyers from Jessica's family. I am pretty sure it is her mom and grandparents out there, along with maybe 5 other people. They are just sitting in lawnchairs around the back of a van. Grandpa was sitting in the passenger seat of the van and he looks just devestated. I feel so horrible for this family. I can't imagine anything worse than not knowing where to even start looking for your child. They are sitting with their chairs facing the Exxon station, and I think they are doing it as an act of defiance. I read upthread that the owner is not a POI. That may be so, but he is certainly a . I see no humanity in his reaction to this horrible event.

I did notice that the dumpster is gone. I think the police must have taken it.

I also saw a helicopter circling overhead. There are open fields across the street and wooded pockets.

My heart is breaking for Jessica's family.

One good thing that's happening...there is tons of community support for Jessica. I am seeing my FB friends from as far away as Washington state reposting my flyers. There are paper flyers hanging up all over the place in town. Everyone is talking about Jessica. Everyone is looking for this man, this van.

Which is why I was stunned to see customers at this station. Just a couple, but people are still going there.

who owns the store and who manages the store?

Is it a woman who manages the store or a male?

I'm so confused

ooooh.... YES!!!!! :seeya:

I don't think that the fiancé has ever been considered a suspect in the abduction. I've seen him in several interviews, and he's obviously distraught over Jessica's disappearance. :moo:

I agree. Now that I've watched all the videos, the fiance doesn't match the description other than a part in the middle.

Did everyone hear what Jessica's mother said about trying to surprise Jessica at the gas station on Wednesday? She wasn't able to surprise her because J's fiance alerted J that her mother was coming. So, it seems J's mom was disappointed. Still, she was able to find out what her grandson's favorite candy is as she bought some for him while at the gas station.

So, I wonder if SH saw them (daughter and grandson) on a regular basis.

Also, I've not heard anything about a store manager. Don't know.

according to her facebook page..unless facebook is running really way behind in it's timing she just was updated making three new friends less than three hours ago. So someone either has access to her fb on her phone or shes still with us.

I drove over to the Exxon station this afternoon. I took my camera but did not take pictures. There are lots of people there, at least 3 news vans with cameras pointed everywhere. It would have made for some uncomfortable explaining, I think.

I got a stack of flyers from Jessica's family. I am pretty sure it is her mom and grandparents out there, along with maybe 5 other people. They are just sitting in lawnchairs around the back of a van. Grandpa was sitting in the passenger seat of the van and he looks just devestated. I feel so horrible for this family. I can't imagine anything worse than not knowing where to even start looking for your child. They are sitting with their chairs facing the Exxon station, and I think they are doing it as an act of defiance. I read upthread that the owner is not a POI. That may be so, but he is certainly a . I see no humanity in his reaction to this horrible event.

I did notice that the dumpster is gone. I think the police must have taken it.

I also saw a helicopter circling overhead. There are open fields across the street and wooded pockets.

My heart is breaking for Jessica's family.

One good thing that's happening...there is tons of community support for Jessica. I am seeing my FB friends from as far away as Washington state reposting my flyers. There are paper flyers hanging up all over the place in town. Everyone is talking about Jessica. Everyone is looking for this man, this van.

Which is why I was stunned to see customers at this station. Just a couple, but people are still going there.

Thanks for your help in spreading the word about Jessica. Did you happen to notice who was minding the store when you were there? If there were customers, I would assume that someone is on duty.

according to her facebook page..unless facebook is running really way behind in it's timing she just was updated making three new friends less than three hours ago. So someone either has access to her fb on her phone or shes still with us.

People probably accepted requests that were pending. I know I have a bunch of requests that show up when I look at my FB but I never look to see who they are to accept them. But if someone I knew went missing, I probably would.

Or some folks accepted friend requests that she sent out previously. I think that's probably it, unless someone else does in fact have her password.

Thanks for your help in spreading the word about Jessica. Did you happen to notice who was minding the store when you were there? If there were customers, I would assume that someone is on duty.

No, I didn't go into the store, just drove around it looking for a dumpster.

someone also updated her profile pic earlier today. i'm pretty sure it's someone in her family updating it... maybe her sister <3

The officer said that the person who thinks they saw Jessica with a person and a van, took special notice (of the van?) because they thought it was their parents.

I'll find the video and bring the link.

I'd love to see the original ad. I don't find a CL posting for a job odd at all.

I created a PDF of the job posting just in case it was removed. I am adding it as an attachment for you and anyone else who would like to see the CL job posting.

Attachments

• CUSTOMER SERVICE: CASHIER PART TIME.pdf
    58.4 KB · Views: 116
The officer said that the person who thinks they saw Jessica with a person and a van, took special notice (of the van?) because they thought it was their parents.

I'll find the video and bring the link.

I believe the officer stated that the reason the witness recognized the make/model of the van is because the witness' parents have the same kind of van. That was my interpretation of what he said.

I created a PDF of the job posting just in case it was removed. I am adding it as an attachment for you and anyone else who would like to see the CL job posting.

Wow. Just... Wow. Do we know for sure which gas station this was intended for?

The entire witness thing has struck me as hinky from the beginning. She said she noticed something odd enough that she pulled over to watch, but did not pull into the station parking lot. She pulled into the strip mall parking lot by the guitar store instead.

Now, if you knew your coworker was working alone and you saw something odd, wouldn't you check it out a little more thoroughly?

I am worried that this is a less than genuine tip and it is leading everyone down the wrong path with the suspect and vehicle description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983