MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 74107 "Peninsular Place Apartments, as viewed across Huron River Drive. The preserved paper plant smokestack is visible in the middle of the western quad. Also, time-traveling cars."
From Local Wiki

image.jpg
You can find several floor plans for the different options here
http://ypsistudenthousing.com/floorplans
And take a virtual tour of the apartments here: http://tours.imagemaker360.com/Viewer/60-1.asp?ID=94484
(if the link does not work, it is available from the previous link)

Standard 3 BR, 3 Bath: (maybe Trojan knows which specific 3-BR layout Julia lived in and which was her room)
Spellbound, did you notice that in the virtual tour of a bedroom on their website...on the desk...ZEBRA PRINT desk accoutrement! I know this has nothing to do with the case itself, but it caught my attention. Just reminded me of Julia's love of zebra print.

For some reason, I wanted to revisit Julia's old social media. I went on IG. Look at what Julia posted a MONTH before she was murdered! This was right before her trip to NYC. I think this pretty clearly shows her relationship with JT IMO... What do you guys think? Is this a strained relationship? An abusive one? Someone who is scared? Looks like a "normal" father-daughter relationship to me. Let me know your thoughts....image.jpg

AND!!! Go back even further on IG. There are at least 10 photos that Julia posted of JT in his Karate tournament in Chicago when they went as a family to support him. Look at the comments and hashtags from Julia.

Extracting from Justnosey's post, here is a great compilation of all media posts on Julia:

http://www.emich.edu/investigation/media.php

Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful California morning here in the San Francisco Bay area. I am sitting here sipping my coffee and thinking about Julia's case before I start my work day.

I just looked through this media thread again, and thought that the Perp is counting on the fact that with each passing day, this crime fades further and further away, replaced by fresh new concerns to focus on. And, we must not let that happen. We need to open this media link and see "suspect arrested".

Most grieving parents would do anything to see a suspect arrested and brought to justice. Whatever personal issues the POI and his wife in this case have, need to be set aside to insure justice is served. For those of us trying to help with data analysis, research, etc. on this thread, all roads *appear* to lead back to Mr. Turnquist, until he proves otherwise with a formal statement to LE, and a polygraph administered by LE.

Julia was a communications major, and communications is our friend in this case.
Again, I think the Perp is counting on this case fading further away each day, but I think with one Monroe girl recently found deceased, the time is perfect to showcase another Monroe related murder. (With two of the sisters of the deceased girls, best friends no less!!!!) Nancy Grace would be prime for a followup, and I think this case is perfect for Dr. Phil. He has an excellent polygrapher who could help JT eliminate himself as a POI, so LE can focus elsewhere.

MiMOMMY - would JT and his wife be willing to submit to a polygraph on the Dr. Phil show? If yes, then the producers can be contacted to consider Julia's case. Thanks in advance for your help in securing their interest and agreement to pursue this. I'm sure they would be eager to get this type of national exposure for Julia, and do anything to help get "Justice for Julia!"

For some reason, I wanted to revisit Julia's old social media. I went on IG. Look at what Julia posted a MONTH before she was murdered! This was right before her trip to NYC. I think this pretty clearly shows her relationship with JT IMO... What do you guys think? Is this a strained relationship? An abusive one? Someone who is scared? Looks like a "normal" father-daughter relationship to me. Let me know your thoughts....View attachment 74109

AND!!! Go back even further on IG. There are at least 10 photos that Julia posted of JT in his Karate tournament in Chicago when they went as a family to support him. Look at the comments and hashtags from Julia.

Rosesfromangels?

For some reason, I wanted to revisit Julia's old social media. I went on IG. Look at what Julia posted a MONTH before she was murdered! This was right before her trip to NYC. I think this pretty clearly shows her relationship with JT IMO... What do you guys think? Is this a strained relationship? An abusive one? Someone who is scared? Looks like a "normal" father-daughter relationship to me. Let me know your thoughts....View attachment 74109

http://www.enjoygram.com/julia_twin21989

From the pics Julia seems very comfortable and happy, and proud of her dad's karate accomplishments. The pics with karate dad are about 3 yrs. ago. I see no tension from her appearance, and I doubt I could hide it if I were uncomfortable with being this close to someone.

JMO

Nothing new to add just so glad to see how much discussion is being put into this case regardless of when it occurred. Unfortunately it may be related to other recent events in the area or JT but regardless, happy to see discussions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.enjoygram.com/julia_twin21989

From the pics Julia seems very comfortable and happy, and proud of her dad's karate accomplishments. The pics with karate dad are about 3 yrs. ago. I see no tension from her appearance, and I doubt I could hide it if I were uncomfortable with being this close to someone.

JMO
I know many of us probably looked through her IG for "clues" when this first happened. But I think this is more relevant now in light of JT being named a POI. These photos and comments from Julia are a stamp in time of her relationship with JT.

I know many of us probably looked through her IG for "clues" when this first happened. But I think this is more relevant now in light of JT being named a POI. These photos and comments from Julia are a stamp in time of her relationship with JT.

If the allegations against JT are true, including abuses from the past, it points to a complex relationship. This would not be inconsistent with other cases where there has been child abuse. However, this is not my area of expertise, so I have to defer to the experts on this. It has been reported that JT and Julia had a strained relationship, and that she did not stay at the house because of him? We know there have been allegations of abuse.

This is a very complex case, and I'm not going to suggest I know all the family dynamics. I am, however, concerned that their *have* been allegations of him abusing Julia, and that he has now been arrested for child *advertiser censored*.
Lots to unravel in this very complex family situation.

First , Julia had a 3 bedroom/ 3 bathroom model apartment at the Peninsular Place Apartments. Which exact one, I'm not sure. Remember, she had two room mates. The website gives the floor plans for these. Julia's room was the farthest from the main entrance. I hope this helps.

If the allegations against JT are true, including abuses from the past, it points to a complex relationship. This would not be inconsistent with other cases where there has been child abuse. However, this is not my area of expertise, so I have to defer to the experts on this. It has been reported that JT and Julia had a strained relationship, and that she did not stay at the house because of him? We know there have been allegations of abuse.

This is a very complex case, and I'm not going to suggest I know all the family dynamics. I am, however, concerned that their *have* been allegations of him abusing Julia, and that he has now been arrested for child *advertiser censored*.
Lots to unravel in this very complex family situation.

AGREED! Here is a scenario I will run by you guys...and I in no way want to take the focus off JT as a POI but just playing devil's advocate here: Is it possible that JT was involved in a crime in the days leading up to Julia's murder, or someones personal vendetta against him (he owed money or stole money etc.), in which Julia was murdered in order to silence JT or as retribution for something he was involved in? Could this be the reason for HIS silence and not going on record with LE? Because he would be implicating himself in another crime? I mean...if you didn't do it, what other reason would you have for not going on record? Do we know the state of the family's financial affairs at the time of the murder? This may all be way out there...just trying to think outside the box.

First , Julia had a 3 bedroom/ 3 bathroom model apartment at the Peninsular Place Apartments. Which exact one, I'm not sure. Remember, she had two room mates. The website gives the floor plans for these. Julia's room was the farthest from the main entrance. I hope this helps.

I've just added the 3 room floor plans to a tiny red marker placed as 'Approximate location of Julia's apartment on the northwest end of Peninsula Place.

AGREED! Here is a scenario I will run by you guys...and I in no way want to take the focus off JT as a POI but just playing devil's advocate here: Is it possible that JT was involved in a crime in the days leading up to Julia's murder, or someones personal vendetta against him (he owed money or stole money etc.), in which Julia was murdered in order to silence JT or as retribution for something he was involved in? Could this be the reason for HIS silence and not going on record with LE? Because he would be implicating himself in another crime? I mean...if you didn't do it, what other reason would you have for not going on record? Do we know the state of the family's financial affairs at the time of the murder? This may all be way out there...just trying to think outside the box.

This has absolutely been one of my strong theories, yes.

First, Julia and Jennifer both worked at Electric Beach Tanning Salon, not a nail salon. The only connection between Julia and Chelsea is that their sisters are best friends. As far as I know, Julia did not socialize with Chelsea but did casually know her.

I agree with Trojan here. There were time's where the 4 girls were together because of the connection between Jennifer and Kassie - but Julia and Chelsea were not connected to each other as anything other than the sister's to the Best Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei