MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where are these three little boys? they cannot possibly be calling off a search for them for the night! IT IS COLD HERE!!!!!! COLD!!!!!!!

Sadly I think that says alot. (((hugs)))

Attorney retained well that does not look good.
If nothing to hide then why an attorney?

Since the story has changed to dumping/dropping them off on side of road. I believe that he came up with that one after having time in hospital to think of another story.

I believe the side of the road thing will be his defense that "he dropped them off and someone else must of harmed them"

It all boils down to control, revenge on the mother and keeping the kids away from her at all cost.

I read in an artice that the visitation had been going "well latley". I can say from experience that my childrens visitation was going well as it seemed. I can tell you from experience when a father is playing the pay back game with mother the visitations are NOT going well. The questions, the bad words about the mother, the telling the kids they should love him more, telling kids everything he can about the mother to bad mouth her goes on. Children are told not to tell and children naturally are taught to listen to parents. I suspect alot of mind games were being played on the children at his home. I have researched this alot due to personal experience with visitation. What goes on behind closed doors when parents are in a nasty divorce is not always as smooth as it seems at times.
This goes back to the kids could of missed their mother at holliday and he was fed up and led to the "he will have the last word and if not only can he not have them physicaly but emotionally they were "more" attached to their mother (the primary CARE giver) then that was the final ending.. no one will have them.

The outcome on this looks very, very bad.

I just joined Websleuths but I've been watching this site for years. I'm a professional skip tracer so I have a ton of tools I use to search for people..

This case is very sad for me. I live in Michigan, probably 200 miles from there but I still feel terrible for these boys. I had a feeling from the get-go that he was lying. The whole scenario makes me think that he did something terrible to the boys. If his van was spotted at the Ohio Turnpike as the news sites are saying, maybe he took the boys for a late night 'hunting trip' and took care of them out there in the wild where people would have not heard anything? I am hoping that they are still alive!!

I want nothing more than to take the week off from work and go help search for them. :(

I also think this would be an excellent area to look at: 13644 US Hwy 20A, Pioneer, OH 43554 - it is apparently for sale and was "formerly used as a trucking operation". It is 2 miles from the Ohio Turnpike and 2 miles from the new Menards distribution center. It seems like a place JS would have been familiar with since he was a truck driver. It also has a septic tank according to the real estate posting.

http://www.chrisshannon.danberry.com/property/5279409

I was so hoping I'd come home tonight and read that these darling little boys had turned up safe and sound. :( They are so cute. It hurts to look at their pictures. Nothing to do but keep praying.

Yes it does, the youngest looks so much like my grandson, he's 5 also.

Am really hoping JS stashed these three boys in a hunting camp somewhere in the area and did not harm them. Just don't get the vibes that these 3 boys are gone - don't know why but just don't feel it. Whatever JS did is plain wrong as the boys are not where they are supposed to be. All moo and have been wrong before.

On this night my head is going to rest with the thought (albeit probably naive) that Andrew, Alexander and Tanner are just on an extended camping trip waiting for someone to pick them up.

Godspeed to the searchers as dawn breaks tomorrow.

Bringing this map over from an earlier post today. Early reports from this am had the search being conducted around Kunkle, OH. I went to google maps and zoomed in an did a virtual "drive" west out of Kunkle on 'Hwy 20'. This pond area is past where any houses would have been located, had convenient woods nearby, and has what appears to be a dirt road that could have been used to get off the main road. I KNOW I saw a map somewhere that had this as "HWY 20A". So, is there a "Hwy 20" and a "Hwy 20A" (aka County Road 0)???

Yeah, what's up with that? :waitasec:
Maybe someone local to the area might be able to explain it.
It is a bit confusing when your looking for various locations and seeing two parallel Highway 20s. (I called them north and south Highway 20 to myself ;))

I never saw the "Hwy 20A" on a map, but I did see it on road signs in Streetview. Never bothered try and figure it out though.

Welcome to WS's Katie267!!! I am sure your insight will be enormously helpful!

These details are very disturbing. They show a precedence (twice in 1 week?), and now, unfortunately, since it's the 3rd time, persistence.

Court records show Skelton, a long-haul truck driver, took his sons from their grade school on Sept. 13, and sent text messages from Ohio requesting their birth certificates. He later turned them over to police after being called on his cell phone by a Morenci Police officer.

Skelton took them again, but this time to Florida, where Duval County Circuit Judge Karen Cole ordered him Sept. 20 to drive them back to their home in Morenci. The trip was to be taken by the mother and father in separate cars, but in sight of each other the entire time.

The temps will soon be getting cold enough for snow to stay on ground for longer periods of time.

I am hoping they will find the boys or remains before the snow will stick and perhaps be there all winter, especially in wooded area's that are not normally traveled.

keeping an eye out on long term forecast. The immediate forecast snow wed. to friday. highs in low to mid 30's. Need some warm air to keep wooded areas free from and hinder of search. It is getting that time of the year.

These details are very disturbing. They show a precedence (twice in 1 week?), and now, unfortunately, since it's the 3rd time, persistence.

And what kind of a court order is that?!? ordered to drive back in sight of the mother the entire time?

This is disturbing :(. This case is getting more and more tragic.

Some insight into the Skelton's here. The computers will tell the tale, I suppose. :(

"He liked his computers. He was kind of a person all to himself," Foster told FOX 2's Alexis Wiley.

Unlike his estranged wife, Tanya, John Skelton did not grow up in Morenci. He is from a military family. As a long haul truck driver, he spent most of his time on the road until recently and when he was home, family friends say he spent a lot of time on the internet.

It appears John and Tanya were complete opposites.

"Tanya, she was outgoing. A lot of people know her in the community. The boys had a wonderful spirit. They are three great kids," said Foster

Police won't confirm it, but friends say John was harassing Tanya over the internet.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/john-skelton-described-as-loner-20101129-wpms

Yeah, what's up with that? :waitasec:
Maybe someone local to the area might be able to explain it.
It is a bit confusing when your looking for various locations and seeing two parallel Highway 20s. (I called them north and south Highway 20 to myself ;))

I never saw the "Hwy 20A" on a map, but I did see it on road signs in Streetview. Never bothered try and figure it out though.

Thanks! It was the street view where I saw "Hwy 20A" I KNEW I had seen it somewhere! :crazy: I have only seen highways named as "Alternate" names to a separate highway in larger cities, and neither Kunkle, Pioneer, or Holiday City, OH seem large enough to require any "alternate" routes. :waitasec:

I also think this would be an excellent area to look at: 13644 US Hwy 20A, Pioneer, OH 43554 - it is apparently for sale and was "formerly used as a trucking operation". It is 2 miles from the Ohio Turnpike and 2 miles from the new Menards distribution center. It seems like a place JS would have been familiar with since he was a truck driver. It also has a septic tank according to the real estate posting.

http://www.chrisshannon.danberry.com/property/5279409

Found it:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...=GyUZYbALdUeo-afYBCBJ-A&cbp=11,198.79,,0,3.64

welcome katie267. WS is always glad to add to the skillset. Was the fact that this one is close to home what drew you from the shadows? I am very interested to read your insights in future.

bilde

Police are asking anyone who saw this van between 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. Friday to call 517-458-7104. It has a Michigan license plate of 9JQH93.

Mr. Arena encouraged anyone who knows anything or sees anything that could offer a clue to the children's whereabouts to call the hot line set up by Morenci police, 517-458-7104.

"We need calls. We need tips," Mr. Arena said. "Anything that's out there - no matter how incredible you may think it is - call."

Chief Weeks said investigators particularly need to know where the boys were from 2:30 p.m. Thursday to 1:30 p.m. Friday​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay