GUILTY MI - Tara Grant, 34, slain, dismembered, Washington Twp, 9 Feb 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lol yeah real stupid! lolol his stupidity will hopefully make it easy for him to spend the rest of his life behind bars. This was the best he could come up with?? lol

concernedperson said:
You call it sugar ! I am sick of all the excuses. This dude was living the life of entitlement at someone else's expense. He did the deed and was watched so he couldn't follow through w/ what he planned. He thought he would be different than Scott and get away with it. Phooey, he is a stupid sociopath.

Unfortunately, I can think of FOUR pregnant women who were murdered by, IMHO, their spouse or father of the child, in the last year or so, who's cases are under the 'unsolved' category. Two were found, two are still missing. A couple of them are making some progress, but the other two, where the wife is still MISSING, are, imo, under the 'cold case files.' It just makes me sick!

There's a few others 'not pregnant' where there's a POI, but they too are unsolved. It's because the perp found a way to dispose of the body where they haven't yet located it.

Women don't just go off and desert their children. A woman just disappears one day leaving behind small children, there's foul play there and anyone with any common sense knows it. The first in line for POI, the husband or BF. Plain and simple.

Guys contemplating this way out of their present situation better get a hint. It would be much easier for THEM to disappear, leaving the wife and kids fatherless, than to have the wife disappear or found murdered, the husband under arrest, and the children without any parent at all.

During the Depression, that's what my MIL's dad did. He went to the store for a pack of cigs, leaving behind his wife and two small children with nothing but a tiny house and a cow. He didn't stop until he got to Canada. His wife, managed to make it through, a struggle, but she was fine and raised two wonderful kids.

I guess my point is, IF a guy doesn't want to go through the whole divorce thing, then just leave and disappear. Believe me, IF you're that type of person, everyone else is better off without you! If you want some advice, just ask Scott Peterson or Michael Peterson,................ oh, wait, they're 'innocent.' :croc: .........NOT!

Well, how about Mark Hacking or even..... Stephen Grant. Maybe they have a little GOOD advice to give you. :behindbar

Get a divorce or GET LOST, but don't murder the mother of your children! :furious:

JMHO
fran

fran said:
Unfortunately, I can think of FOUR pregnant women who were murdered by, IMHO, their spouse or father of the child, in the last year or so, who's cases are under the 'unsolved' category. Two were found, two are still missing. A couple of them are making some progress, but the other two, where the wife is still MISSING, are, imo, under the 'cold case files.' It just makes me sick!

There's a few others 'not pregnant' where there's a POI, but they too are unsolved. It's because the perp found a way to dispose of the body where they haven't yet located it.

Women don't just go off and desert their children. A woman just disappears one day leaving behind small children, there's foul play there and anyone with any common sense knows it. The first in line for POI, the husband or BF. Plain and simple.

Guys contemplating this way out of their present situation better get a hint. It would be much easier for THEM to disappear, leaving the wife and kids fatherless, than to have the wife disappear or found murdered, the husband under arrest, and the children without any parent at all.

During the Depression, that's what my MIL's dad did. He went to the store for a pack of cigs, leaving behind his wife and two small children with nothing but a tiny house and a cow. He didn't stop until he got to Canada. His wife, managed to make it through, a struggle, but she was fine and raised two wonderful kids.

I guess my point is, IF a guy doesn't want to go through the whole divorce thing, then just leave and disappear. Believe me, IF you're that type of person, everyone else is better off without you! If you want some advice, just ask Scott Peterson or Michael Peterson,................ oh, wait, they're 'innocent.' :croc: .........NOT!

Well, how about Mark Hacking or even..... Stephen Grant. Maybe they have a little GOOD advice to give you. :behindbar

Get a divorce or GET LOST, but don't murder the mother of your children! :furious:

JMHO
fran

Good analogy, Fran. I had forgotten about the leaving for a pack of cigs. This used to happen but doesn't seem to now. Why is that? The sociopath is more evolved? He thinks he can capitulate on the wife's skirt? Where before women were not considered any way viable but more of a liability. It is interesting that you brought this up. So the pendulum can swing both ways but the thing is a sociopath determines what is best for themselves.

No female I know is going to stop being herself. A sociopath will adapt.

I think your new sig line should say " No cigs, no responsibility, no love for family, so before I murder I am leaving".

You are a good gal, Fran.

fran said:
OhMyGosh mysteriew!

I forgot that I saw that earlier, it went right over my head.

See, he knew a mistake that SP made was that he left the body where it could possibly be found. It seems that the only guys who stand a chance of getting away with their deed, is IF the body completely disappears and there's {no proof} of a crime! That's what this dismemberment thing was all about. He probably thought that by spreading her body all around the county, he'd never be found out. (but, imo, he shoulda' buried the parts?)

I bet he was almost to the point he thought he'd gotten away with it too,... until they served the SW BEFORE he was done getting rid of what remained of her body.

I was thinking earlier what kind of person could cut up another human being. I mean it's not like fileting a fish. Then I thought of where he lived and I was wondering IF he was by chance a hunter. A hunter who was experienced in say cutting up a deer or elk? That would explain to me anyway, how he could even bring himself to cut up something as large as a human being.

But his own wife? The mother of his children?

Good grief, this still makes me shudder.

JMHO
fran

PS...Someone else mentioned it here and I remember it from our resident lawyer on the Laci Peterson board. The biggest problem a murderer has is getting rid of the body. It's like the 'elephant in the middle of the room.'........fran
I can't imagine how anyone could murder and dismember their wife and the mother of their children. It only shows how much he doesn't love the children and is absolutely appalling. That aside, I am surprised by his actions after the fact that he didn't dispose of her body in the five days prior to reporting her missing and just dump it somewhere to make it appear that someone else had killed her, like near where she went jogging for example. This guy is one very sick (demented) individual.

My cousin and I were just discussing this and I asked how in the world could he stand to dismember Tara with her body beginning to decay. She reminded me of the cold climate and the fact that the garage was probably so cold that it drastically slowed the decomposition process.

Do you feel that he was daily disposing of more and more body parts to try to eventually get rid of it all? This is one sick _____________!!!!

Even with the cold temperature of the garage, how did he deal with such large amounts of blood?

I can't even go there to imagine the warped thinking of this sick piece of scum.

Prayers for Tara's family and may she find justice and then Eternal Peace.

fran said:
Oh goody! :) Just like with the SP case and since incarceration, where we had periodic updates on how much SP is suffering from SQV, maybe after he's serving time, you can from time to time let us know how poorly he's doing.

We want to cry for him. NOT!! :D

fran

what is SQV?

There will be another press conf. from Michigan on this in just a little while. FNC will carry it. They mentioned a "major announcement". They did say preliminary autopsy reports show Tara was strangled.

What an absolute coward this guy is. He figured he was smarter than LE and would get away with this horrendous crime. I just hope his next lawyer doesn't try an insanity defense. My other hope is that he doesn't commit suicide and gets to spend years on death row (does Michigan have the death sentence?). If not, it's a good time to start.
Those two young children were living in that home while their Mom's body was in the garage -- how could someone who refers to himself as 'the better parent' do this to his children. :furious:

Press conference on now. Sounds like Steven Grant is cooperating with authorities and basically confessed. Just said lenghty confession.

He said he killed her at home and said he took the body (parts) to the park to dispose of. Hackel is very guarded with what he says. Doesn't sound like kids woke up when mother was killed.

Didn't confess to first degree murder, but they want to charge him with first degree murder. There will probably be a trial.

Beffie said:
He said he killed her at home and said he took the body (parts) to the park to dispose of. Hackel is very guarded with what he says. Doesn't sound like kids woke up when mother was killed.

Did you catch that he took a LDT on the 16th? Not an LE test one provided by his attorney.

I wish my husband hadn't been using our computer to do taxes this weekend. Not that this announcement is a big surprise.

I had a though about the ex girlfriend whom SG had contacted. I wonder if she will willingly turn over her own computer so that police might be able to fill in some of the blanks on any other possible exchanges between her and SG. Just a thought.

My deep sympathy and prayers go out to Tara's family and friends.

I hope this is not a John Couey confession, that gets thrown out. That, added to the (not legal) search warrant the ex lawyer keeps talking about.

Just said the reason for the search warrant was they found human blood. I should of been paying more attention to the tv and not typing. Something about baggies and blood? Did anyone catch what was said? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back