Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this story and just found this-

There's new developments in the murder investigation of 29-year-old Michelle Marie Young.
Young's husband, Jason Young, was fingerprinted Wednesday at the Wake County Jail. The sheriff's office has confirmed that Young entered with his attorney and left shortly afterward.

More at link:
http://rdu.news14.com/content/headlines/?ArID=94119&SecID=2

close_enough said:
omg...i listened again & i heard "can we get a washcloth?".... bless that baby's heart.... :(

Hi close_enough, yes definitely heard "can we get a washcloth" :( and I did the .

Like mel1024: listened repeatedly, kept pushing the tracking button back and put the volume up: This is what it sounds like (I heard)

"...Daddy Beat [....] beed beeding everywhere"

The words daddy & beat came over - and then: a brief pause [...] and the tape continued with Cassie saying "bead, beading, everywhere". I distinctly heard everywhere. Cassie may also have been referring to her little bloody footprints that Meredith observed - on top of mommy's crime-scene blood.

There are some brief pauses in this tape: the first and most obvious is where the telephone number was spliced out. I'm wondering if Cassie's voice was clear enough (and telling enough) to alert LE and they also spliced out her little voice at that 'crucial' moment??

Having heard this tape over and over - seems to me Meredith was on the verge of crumbling and the 911-op picked up her shock - and gently but firmly asked her to 'remain calm, now, I'm gonna need to to help me here'... and that's when Meredith's resolve seemed to return (in addition to her being concerned over Cassie).

Wow!!! ... If these words are clear to us, with expert enhancement, forensics will definitely be able to separate the voices along with what has been spliced out. Good grief!

Taximom said:
Also, if it's true Jason left their home when her friends were there, maybe they will remember the clothes/shoes/jacket he was wearing so that LE can do their forensic magic on them.

Hi taximom, great thought! Maybe that's another reason ALL luggage was taken in. JUST in case any of his clothes/personal items were packed into his family's luggage. They'll be able to tell what was washed - and also, IF ... if any washing *was* done - then wouldn't raise an eyebrow? (on a business trip??? Washing would be done on completion of this trip... surely?)

It's rare I ever post enjoy reading you guys are so good
but I keep listening and wow it really sounds like that also could be a slice there
seems to be a pause i remember when my daughter was that age and excited it's like okay breath baby when she was talking so there could most denfinately be a slice at that point
I come here daily and read though and want to come to get together in orlando

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi close_enough, yes definitely heard "can we get a washcloth" :( and I did the .

Like mel1024: listened repeatedly, kept pushing the tracking button back and put the volume up: This is what it sounds like (I heard)

"...Daddy Beat [....] beed beeding everywhere"

The words daddy & beat came over - and then: a brief pause [...] and the tape continued with Cassie saying "bead, beading, everywhere". I distinctly heard everywhere. Cassie may also have been referring to her little bloody footprints that Meredith observed - on top of mommy's crime-scene blood.

There are some brief pauses in this tape: the first and most obvious is where the telephone number was spliced out. I'm wondering if Cassie's voice was clear enough (and telling enough) to alert LE and they also spliced out her little voice at that 'crucial' moment??

Having heard this tape over and over - seems to me Meredith was on the verge of crumbling and the 911-op picked up her shock - and gently but firmly asked her to 'remain calm, now, I'm gonna need to to help me here'... and that's when Meredith's resolve seemed to return (in addition to her being concerned over Cassie).

Wow!!! ... If these words are clear to us, with expert enhancement, forensics will definitely be able to separate the voices along with what has been spliced out. Good grief!

pack_fan said:
Not to mention the car they impounded from him along with all the contents. Looking for minute splatters of blood or whatever. Doesn't sit right with me, law or not, that they would let him leave with the child if they are going after him.

Just makes me think the investigation is taking a different direction if the da was at the house yesterday and they were bringing different people in today to finger print.

Hi pack_fan! Welcome to W/S: Maybe .... they're bringing in LE and the DA to be triple sure they don't prematurely eliminate or overlook anyone else? Also to match prints, tire impressions, shoe prints, and all DNA to the people known to be in the house in the previous 24-hour period ... AND .... probably to block the regular defense pitch that most perps/defense atties cry out: LE zeroed in on XYZ without considering other possibilities.

The DA has to be absolutely certain of the proposed timeline (point of entry, position & status of victim (i.e. was Michelle changing hence being nude; was she stripped before or after murder, was she running a bath, when the battle started, where it moved to and how it may have happened).

At a guess, maybe LE did a crime-scene re-enactment?

Ugh. I still believe Jason's involved; sorry, but I just do...

philamena said:
I must be hearing things. I swear that halfway through that tape, when the sister ask the little girl what happened to her mommy---- listen to what the little girl says...she says daddy beat and then it's cut off. :eek: :eek:

Someone please tell me if you hear what I did.

Yes I did, philamena...

wicket said:
Hope it's not 'here we go again' . . . but I was thinking if he was sending his SIL over to get a FAX that his wife shouldn't see . . . how was she going to get it without his wife knowing? Wouldn't the wife get a bit suspicious? Also, I guess if I was the SIL and was sent on this errand....I would be planning to read the FAX - no matter what my conscious told me.
But his SIL never had to make the decision...I'm sorry but her sister must have been in shock because she sounded pretty calm and collected from the recording I heard after she discovered her sister. Plus, why didn't she just grab the baby and run from the house just in case the murderer was still in the house? Also, why didn't the police tell her to run with the baby just in case? The sister didn't die naturally wasn't there blood all around her - that would make me grab my nephew and run screaming from the house.
I'm certainly not accusing the SIL of anything but I think the police should have intructed her to get out of the house. She was certainly calmer than I would have been -
If the husband is (was) involved, and I'm not accusing him - but could he have wanted his daughter not to be left in the house alone? He needed someone to get her and the fax was a ruse?
Plus, it seems so many men run to their mothers' homes - Peterson, Entwistle (to England) and now Jason? Scott Peterson has forced me to keep my antenna ever vigilant. :behindbar

Hi wicket... someone else wondered why Meredith didn't grab the baby and run... Depends on what your reflexes are used to and the ability to crisis-management. It *really* sounds to me that Meredith's despair came over clearly and then, through cold realization of her sister's state along with 911's requests to remain calm - Meredith gathered her wits and pushed through the necessary.

Cassie wasn't stressed or screaming - so she may have conveyed a sense of security over to Meredith by being in the open. Cassie was chattering away and her little footprints were all over the place: that indicates (to me) this little baby-doll was not afraid of an 'unknown force' lurking around their home. She had to have been confused why mummy was on the floor and if we listen further to what Cassie's saying, seems this precious child wanted to care for her mummy and ... clean her up. Cassie would have had Michelle's blood on her too, probably tried to 'wake' her up. Bless her :(

Mel1024 said:
It's rare I ever post enjoy reading you guys are so good
but I keep listening and wow it really sounds like that also could be a slice there
seems to be a pause i remember when my daughter was that age and excited it's like okay breath baby when she was talking so there could most denfinately be a slice at that point
I come here daily and read though and want to come to get together in orlando

Hi Mel1024! Thanks for your post - yes, I'm quite sure there's been splicing/edits in a couple parts of the tape. I've just listenened again before replying to you - and I'm now convinced!

I've hovered over other forums this week - W/S really does have a great pool of posters and thoughts. Do stay in on this with us.... Orlando: that's a far off dream in my pocket, lol...

otto said:
You are probably right. He was all set to get Meredith to do CPR on a cold face-down body in a pool of blood ... what could have been going through his mind!

Reading all these posts, otto - I so agree with "the operator/stalling tacks": when the 911-op patched Meredith through to the Sheriff's office, they advised a car was *already en route* - so maybe the op had already gathered this was in fact a Code 7 (homicide/death ??) and he was leading Meredith along to ensure she didn't leave the scene.

(The last to see/first to discover the body approach???)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi Mel1024! Thanks for your post - yes, I'm quite sure there's been splicing/edits in a couple parts of the tape. I've just listenened again before replying to you - and I'm now convinced!

I've hovered over other forums this week - W/S really does have a great pool of posters and thoughts. Do stay in on this with us.... Orlando: that's a far off dream in my pocket, lol...
I joined during the Groene case and I come here daily
My work hours put me up when all others are sleeping
I enjoy the post here have been to others but do not enjoy as much as here
there are many great poster on here
i really love it don't love the stories that bring us here but do love the postings

JLJames said:
[font=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica]Photograph Date: 2/9/1996[/font]
0261F600.JPG

I worry about my daughter in NC all the time. It bugs the hell out of me that they don't have fences there. Wouldn't help if it was the hubby, though.

Hi JLJames! Thanks for that photo - gosh, I agree with close_enough: that's quite a lovely home. Home security is forefront on all of our minds... especially when we cannot guarantee anything, anymore - and reading the crime news. Would unnerve anyone. Does your daughter know your concerns?

As you say - alarms & fences are just incidental if the husband is the perp!

Mel1024 said:
I joined during the Groene case and I come here daily
My work hours put me up when all others are sleeping
I enjoy the post here have been to others but do not enjoy as much as here
there are many great poster on here
i really love it don't love the stories that bring us here but do love the postings

Know exactly how you feel. Even when my busier work-sprees pop up, I still 'cruise' here - then gone - then back to post for a while, lol.

Your last sentence (I made bold) certainly speaks loud and clear for me, Mel!

pack_fan said:
LE had several more people brought in for finger printing and obviously won't disclose who, but I find it very interesting that the assistant district attorney who is assigned to the case was at the house yesterday (http://www.wral.com/news/10321606/detail.html). According to Greta tonight, they are waiting for a couple more tests to come back and could be close to an arrest. I could be wrong but don't think that they would bring the assistant da out to help look for clues. Looks like they know who the suspect is and are checking with the da to make sure they have enough to prosecute. Another thing, Jim Hammer said that Jason was staying in the western part of the state and Cassidy was with him. According to his source, LE was not at all concearned about the safety of the child. Rather odd if they think Jason is a cold blooded killer.
I didn't clip your post because you have a link in it. The end paragraph about the safety of the child- I would be more worried about Jason leaving with the child (like Perry March) than I would be her physical safety only because if he is the *killer* then he had allready left her alive at the crime scene. (Just my opinion- I don't know enough about the process and can only venture a guess.)

Taximom said:
I was disappointed by the coverage tonight by NG and GVS. I still think the appearance by the *advertiser censored*'t. DA signifies something is about to happen.

Someone asked about the moon that night (11/2) and according to one weather site 91.6% of the moon was illuminated that night, with a full moon occuring the evening of 11/7. Now how high or low it was...will take some astronomical handiwork. Here's the link if anyone is up to it:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=207&month=11&year=2006&obj=moon&afl=-1&day=1
That was me asking about the moon and the reason for my asking was in relation to the ability to sneak around a rather dimly lit area at night. For about a week (where I live) during that time, the moon was so bright in the sky, I think I could have navigated the acres of woods behind my house- without a flashlight. I am not astronomically handy and not in their area of the U.S.- but an almost full moon would cast off some illumination I would guess? Now if the area was illuminated by moonlight, that doesn't point a finger to Jason, but I guess could make it more "real" that even an intruder wouldn't need to know his/her way around in total darkness. Thanks for the link!

After thinking a little more about Cassidy's words after "Daddy", I now wonder if the "beat" we hear is her way of saying "bleed". That L-sound is hard for children to say that young.

Even that incriminates him in my opinion.:sick:

Taximom said:
After thinking a little more about Cassidy's words after "Daddy", I now wonder if the "beat" we hear is her way of saying "bleed". That L-sound is hard for children to say that young.

It denfinately could be wow i don't know i think they may have sliced a bit before he comes the 911 operator talking. I can barely stand to listen to it especially the wash cloth part

When Meredith is trying to get Michelle's pulse, she says "she's ice cold". I originally thought she just said "she's cold". Anyone familiar with how fast body temp decreases in a home environment? Degrees/hour?

If Cassidy is with her father now, and if he's guilty and she saw things or heard things, I would think he would try to influence her memories about all this. I wonder if he's listened to the 911 tape.

Taximom said:

Hi taxi-mom! Yep - that's what I thought and ... as per my earlier post: although it *sounds* like Cassidy saying beat the first time - afterwards it sounds like beeding - (childspeak for bleeding ???)

Taximom said:

You have to remember that this is a 2 1/2 year old child. What they say may not make sense. I have a child the same age, and sometimes he makes sense sometimes he doesn't. She could have just been saying Daddy because she wanted him. It is very possible that she did not see what happened to her mother. My guess is that she probably didn't.

Someone earlier mentioned if a toddler would understand the word 'beat' - I tend to wonder, too. Guess all we can do is speculate, but sorry if my earlier post was confusing - I was trying to get the 'beeding' across. Maybe she said Daddy's beeding?

When she said earlier in the tape: mommy's 'boo-boos' - could that be Cassidy-speak for a 'sore'? Or sleeping? Michelle was on her tummy?
Bless her: did anyone else think Cassidy did not sound distressed? She must have been confused regarding the long silence and (one suspects) she thought her mommy was sleeping... but she seemed to understand there was blood.

Gosh - look at us: could be a zillion combinations in her brief language conception....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98