Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juballee...let's step back for one sec. It was your reply to me that indicated that perhaps DM, being a 19 year old heterosexual male may have been so consumed in the subjects of the photo shoot that he didn't realize that his Grandfather's Co. may be getting identified in soft *advertiser censored* pic's. IMO, I don't know what his sexual preference is or was nor do I know what his hormone levels were. The connection to him flying at 14 is the precise reason I feel that he should have known better and that perhaps when he was 19, he wasn't making such great judgements anymore and yes, it may have been because of his hormones. MOO

IMO, at 14, DM had enough maturity to be able to fly in the skies "solo", knowing procedures, aircraft & helicopter mechanics & engines plus capable of taking orders from the control tower, just the same as the pilots of the 747's. IMO, that's pretty amazing stuff for a young teen and shows advanced maturity and confidence. MOO

The "violating the rights of others" mentioned above really jumps out at me. IMO, DM was "violating his Grandfather's rights" or taking advantage of him when he allowed the Millardair name to appear in those photo's. Unfortunately, DM seems to have dropped off the face of the map from the time he took that solo flight to the time he started to travel at 24 or so, with only the photo shoot and a couple of obits as a point of reference in between. IMO, since we don't have any job references, resume's, grad pic's, info from the Chef school we can't rule out anything-untreated bi-polar disorder, depression, OCD and hormonal imbalance included. Was DM taking any meds? Had he been under a Doctors care? Did he have anger issues? How did he really handle the separation of his parents or the death of his Grandfather? IMO this could explain the difference in his appearances as he got older.

IMO, Hormones have in fact been at the root of a lot of sociopathic/psychopathic behavior, murders and crime:

Mothers who kill children aka postpartum depression http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/postpartum-depression/DS00546/DSECTION=causes

Hormones and crime:
http://socialscience.stow.ac.uk/criminology/criminology_notes/biochemical_influences.htm

In concern to the "contracts". IMO, AS refers to "all the contracts that were in negotiations". IMO care must be given labeling these as "potential contracts". "Contracts in negotiations" as AS is quoted as saying are always potential contracts however, potential contracts are not always "contracts in negotiations. "Potential" was actually used in reference to the business that could be expected in 2013.

“I went over all of the contracts that were in negotiations and the potential for 2013. We parted pleasantly.”
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

I think that if hormones really were a factor here, we would be discussing all the people he killed when he was a teenager, but I haven't seen a single reference to him killing anyone then, and since your hormone levels drop to normal levels after puberty, I think it is safe to say that hormones are not a determining factor of this case.

I think actually your post about the so called *advertiser censored* shoot was in response to my post asking why we are still even talking about the so called *advertiser censored* shoot and asking that 'Josie' been given enough respect not to still be talked about when it had to have been her who posted those photos as per the rules of the Suicide Girls website. Of course, that has led to at least another page of discussion on the subject. My comment back to you was to point out that any heterosexual male of 19 would likely have done the same, in my opinion. Questioning his sexuality and hormone count seems ridiculously off topic to me and either way would prove nothing. Are you saying then that if he had not soloed at 14 that it then would have been more acceptable for him to have made what some are now seeing as a judgement error in taking legal nude photos of a willing woman? Because the two really have nothing to do with each other, from what I can see. The fact there there is no huge Internet presence by him for those years perhaps speaks more for his maturity level than either incident, in my opinion. Should we all be judged by a couple of acts we did at 14 and 19, because I can see a lot of us could be badly thought of from our records from those years alone. Also, do we know that either one of those acts were his idea or if he was just following through on the plans of others? Because that might be important information to have before we judge someone a sociopath for their acts.

I think that when the psychologists talk about 'violating the rights of others' they would not include taking pictures in someone else's space using their backdrop without their permission (that we know of, for all we know he could have had full permission). I think that an actual violation would have been more like perhaps forcing 'Josie' to pose for photos she didn't want to, or publishing them without her permission in this case, I do not for a second think that this was an act to deliberately violate the rights of his grandfather, I think that is taking things a little overboard, personally. Again, when a typical 19 year old male is looking at or taking or probably even thinking about photos of naked woman, they are not usually thinking about their grandfather, from what I know. And if that is the only incident that we have found so far of him violating the rights of others, I think it is safe to say that he is not an actual sociopath in the proper terminology. I know it is only natural to want to demonize someone who seems very normal when they are accused of a heinous crime to remove ourselves from the idea that we too could easily be in the same position, but there is really nothing here to demonize DM for, (except maybe for eating dog biscuits, that shows an obviously evil soul).

And again, negotiations are not contracts. AS was paid to produce results, not near results. In my opinion he failed completely in his job and his position as a disgruntled former employee accounts for his negative comments about his former employer. In a case such as that, I personally discount his version of events as he is obviously biased and trying to cover up for his own incompetence, in my opinion, to try to salvage his reputation by slandering another's. I can only imagine how the American news programs will treat this case, when the people who stand with DM seem fully unwilling to speak to the media out of fear or reprisals, and only those who seem to not actually know him are the only ones willing to speak out about him so far. It is already set up to be slanted against him, in my opinion.

Not directed at anyone in particular, but could someone explain again why specifically Premier Aviation would be of such concern? Is it because they are so close to DM's Waterloo hangar? MOO, but when we are discussing airplanes, it isn't the same as having to drive a long distance to have your car repaired. Is it because the business was set to begin operations around the same time as WM's business? On the link that Snoofo so kindly provided, it lists many other MRO businesses opening/expanding around the same time as well:

If Francis had done his homework he would know that new aircraft maintenance capacity is being added all over the place that could possibly ensure little work for Windsor.

On May 1, 2012 Aerostar announced a doubling of its facility in Romania. Timco Aviation announced November 7, 2012 plans to expand capacity at the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport. In July 2012 Hawkeye Maintenance set up shop at Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport, Colorado. On April 17, 2013 Aviation Technical Services opened a new facility at Moses Lake, Washington.

Earlier, on September 27, 2012 Honda announced construction of an MRO hangar at Piedmont Triad International Airport. October 15, 2012 AAR Corporation made a significant announcement of federal aviation approval for a new aircraft maintenance facility in Duluth, Minnesota.

West Star Aviation announced on May 30, 2013 that it has added interior services at its Columbia, South Carolina location. May 10, 2013 Bombardier told all that it had opened three new maintenance lines in Tucson, Arizona.

http://www.windsorsquare.ca/2013/06/francis-flying-blind/

Snoofo, IMO that article may be a bit skewed by a sentiment that the City shouldn't have gotten involved in such a project-JMHO, it certainly doesn't appear that the writer or the readers have much faith in the Mayor or if I read it right, his brother who runs the airport. This article was published after that one and gives PA's side-appears that they are currently training workers at the Quebec facility and are moving forward with confidence even expecting an increase in their workforce in Windsor.
http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2013/06/11/nazzani-predicts-more-jobs-coming-for-local-mro-industry/

All of a sudden I think I'm going to follow current events in the city of Windsor just to see what happens.

The mayor Eddie Francis recently became CEO of the airport in Windsor :facepalm: , after the former CEO and president of the airport took a job with PA :facepalm::facepalm:
And although the troubled city foot the bill for this hangar - $35 mil?, the mayor will not release the lease to the taxpayers as requested by a councilor.

Rob Ford should be looking pretty good to Ontarians right about now.

Sorry I know that was completely off topic but wow.

Not directed at anyone in particular, but could someone explain again why specifically Premier Aviation would be of such concern? Is it because they are so close to DM's Waterloo hangar? MOO, but when we are discussing airplanes, it isn't the same as having to drive a long distance to have your car repaired. Is it because the business was set to begin operations around the same time as WM's business? On the link that Snoofo so kindly provided, it lists many other MRO businesses opening/expanding around the same time as well:

http://www.windsorsquare.ca/2013/06/francis-flying-blind/

Dizzy I initially thought PA's emergence on the scene blindsided WM and his peeps and resulted in the failure of Millardair to secure contracts, which may have been a factor in the hopelessness that led to WM's suicide.

Recent investigations are actually making it seem like the MRO business in N. America was doomed with or without PA in the picture. PA had a couple contracts in hand, maybe they made prospects seem even more bleek for Millardair.

Supposedly there was harsh or revealing article about the MRO's in September Wings mag. I haven't seen it but I'm looking... Perhaps it suggested things that AS and others should have known. I feel maybe the Millards were ill-advised and led on to believe they had something valuable - when after some investigation it is becoming clear they did not. Maybe WM felt like a fool, used. TOTALLY MOO.

If all this being uncovered about MROs is true, I wouldn't blame DM for trying for looking into other options.

The Waterloo airport manager says the same thing about Hangar 53 that reporters are saying about PA hangar - not much going on there. I don't think it's because they're slacking off - there is just no business to develop!

All of a sudden I think I'm going to follow current events in the city of Windsor just to see what happens.

The mayor Eddie Francis recently became CEO of the airport in Windsor :facepalm: , after the former CEO and president of the airport took a job with PA :facepalm::facepalm:
And although the troubled city foot the bill for this hangar - $35 mil?, the mayor will not release the lease to the taxpayers as requested by a councilor.

haha thanks for the off topic hiccough Snoofo :)

I think if we all had access to the dealings at City Halls and beyond, we would all be emulating Che Guevara right about now JMO.... Call me cynical, but I would only be saying wow if I thought anything happening within said 'establishments' were actually done with good intentions and without the need to increase the bank balance. JMO

Dizzy I initially thought PA's emergence on the scene blindsided WM and his peeps and resulted in the failure of Millardair to secure contracts, which may have been a factor in the hopelessness that led to WM's suicide.

Recent investigations are actually making it seem like the MRO business in N. America was doomed with or without PA in the picture. PA had a couple contracts in hand, maybe they made prospects seem even more bleek for Millardair.

Supposedly there was harsh or revealing article about the MRO's in September Wings mag. I haven't seen it but I'm looking... Perhaps it suggested things that AS and others should have known. I feel maybe the Millards were ill-advised and led on to believe they had something valuable - when after some investigation it is becoming clear they did not. Maybe WM felt like a fool, used. TOTALLY MOO.

If all this being uncovered about MROs is true, I wouldn't blame DM for trying for looking into other options.

The Waterloo airport manager says the same thing about Hangar 53 that reporters are saying about PA hangar - not much going on there. I don't think it's because they're slacking off - there is just no business to develop!

So government money goes into MRO's that are basically doomed to fail !!! Eddie Francis recently became CEO of the airport in Windsor , after the former CEO and president of the airport took a job with PA ..... why?

So if these hangars are doomed to fail....why did they build them ?...and possibly more importantly what is the next use for these hangars..... Large facilities close to major airports..... and not too close to residential neighbourhoods... oh my mind is running with this one !!!

I find it odd that the former CEO of the airport, now the VP of Business Development at Premier, is still predicting 300 jobs within 5 years. I wonder why they went to the extent of removing their logo's then.

JMO

Thanks again for the links

“I went over all of the contracts that were in negotiations and the potential for 2013. We parted pleasantly.” So they parted pleasantly.... this indicates to me that DM did not show any signs or temper or anger which would possibly dispute any theory that he had psychological anger/hormonal issues.... JMO

Mr. Sharif responded that until the facilities, estimated to have cost some $6 million, could be toured by potential customers, no deals would be signed. As the situation grew heated, Dellen suggested that they discuss their differences in private over dinner that evening.

When the pair met up at a steakhouse near Toronto’s Pearson Airport, things were more relaxed.

Prior to the steakhouse visit. HTH. MOO

“I went over all of the contracts that were in negotiations and the potential for 2013. We parted pleasantly.” So they parted pleasantly.... this indicates to me that DM did not show any signs or temper or anger which would possibly dispute any theory that he had psychological anger/hormonal issues.... JMO

Mr. Sharif responded that until the facilities, estimated to have cost some $6 million, could be toured by potential customers, no deals would be signed. As the situation grew heated, Dellen suggested that they discuss their differences in private over dinner that evening.

When the pair met up at a steakhouse near Toronto’s Pearson Airport, things were more relaxed.

That doesn't sound to me like it was DM who became "heated". He was the one to suggest they take the discussion somewhere more private, which is what many would do when someone else begins creating a "scene".

JMO

Sounds like DM diffused the situation.

That doesn't sound to me like it was DM who became "heated". He was the one to suggest they take the discussion somewhere more private, which is what many would do when someone else begins creating a "scene".

JMO

Sounds to me like AS may have been ready to walk out the door and DM knew he could be left high and dry to find another management consultant who would tolerate his lack of cooperation and motivation. Therefore DM suggested they meet over dinner.

AS is giving this information to the reporter. Why would he portray himself in a negative light of having anger issues? Unless of course it was to drive home the fact DM was just as he describe further up in that article, and AS finally came to a breaking point and was frustrated with DM.

A spoiled, rich, brat who lacked appreciation, cooperation, motivation and ambition. IMO and the impression I get about DM is just that and more. Someone who floated through life on the coat tails of his father, travelling, wining and dining, buy toys for himself and friends, sat around and gamed and slept in late. Someone who never grew up, learning to take responsibilities for his own life and couldn't handle it when his dad requested that of him. Then when his father died, he still couldn't grow up and control his life or the responsibilities which were laid in his lap all tied nicely in a big, fancy bow. MOO and impression of DM at this time.

Sounds to me like AS may have been ready to walk out the door and DM knew he could be left high and dry to find another management consultant who would tolerate his lack of cooperation and motivation. Therefore DM suggested they meet over dinner.

AS is giving this information to the reporter. Why would he portray himself in a negative light of having anger issues? Unless of course it was to drive home the fact DM was just as he describe further up in that article, and AS finally came to a breaking point and was frustrated with DM.

A spoiled, rich, brat who lacked appreciation, cooperation, motivation and ambition. IMO and the impression I get about DM is just that and more. Someone who floated through life on the coat tails of his father, travelling, wining and dining, buy toys for himself and friends, sat around and gamed and slept in late. Someone who never grew up, learning to take responsibilities for his own life and couldn't handle it when his dad requested that of him. Then when his father died, he still couldn't grow up and control his life or the responsibilities which were laid in his lap all tied nicely in a big, fancy bow. MOO and impression of DM at this time.

"Sounds to me like AS may have been ready to walk out the door and DM knew he could be left high and dry to find another management consultant"

Doesn't sound like that would have been a big loss to me. JMO

IMHO, AS portrayed himself very clearly as having anger issues when he cried to the press about his "spoilt brat" of a boss.

What was laid in his lap "all tied nicely in a big, fancy bow"? A failing business that still had no prospects of any contracts 9 months after the construction was finished? A business that had already cost his father over $6 million?

JMO

Wow........luv your sleuthing Swedie but you sure put alot of speculation in there as well. :moo:

A conversation can get heated even if only one participant is irritated. IMO I think AS was annoyed at having to deal with a younger man and someone who he was possibly a tad jealous of (spoiled brat comment)... It seems to me that DM suggested the discussion over dinner. IMO this would be a good way to keep AS more mild mannered. After all it is a mature suggestion to offer dinner as a way to keep things civilized. AS would be less likely to throw his weight around in a public arena. JMO

I find it odd that the former CEO of the airport, now the VP of Business Development at Premier, is still predicting 300 jobs within 5 years. I wonder why they went to the extent of removing their logo's then.

JMO

Probably changing the name again... maybe to avoid the previous connection that was uncovered that showed PA to be a subsidiary of a certain government business Empire Euro Center. Incidentally, said Wiki link that showed the EAC' s connection to a government body has disappeared. It actually disappeared within 48 hours.... I was watching and sure enough, hey presto....gone !!!!!

But you can still find it...and I have saved the page.....:saythat:

:
Probably changing the name again... maybe to avoid the previous connection that was uncovered that showed PA to be a subsidiary of a certain government business Empire Euro Center. Incidentally, said Wiki link that showed the EAC' s connection to a government body has disappeared. It actually disappeared within 48 hours.... I was watching and sure enough, hey presto....gone !!!!!

:clap: Bravo Blomquist! You must have a full directory of cached pages by now!

BBM Could you explain the "connection that was uncovered"? Uncovered by who, and where and when? Am I the only one who doesn't understand the PA connection? :scared:

It seems PA is very good at obtaining government funding, tax credits/wage credits, etc. with the empty promise of, on average, 300 jobs in 5 years. Maximum returns on minimum or no investment, and many broken promises.

http://www.windsorsquare.ca/2012/03/mining-government-hand-outs/

It seems PA is very good at obtaining government funding, tax credits/wage credits, etc. with the empty promise of, on average, 300 jobs in 5 years. Maximum returns on minimum or no investment, and many broken promises.

http://www.windsorsquare.ca/2012/03/mining-government-hand-outs/

yes..its almost like they have a free pass to funding... or they have a great deal of influence, I can't imagine where that would be from though ... but then again I wouldn't need to imagine to figure it out :worms:

BBM Could you explain the "connection that was uncovered"? Uncovered by who, and where and when? Am I the only one who doesn't understand the PA connection? :scared:

1./ PA is a subsidiary of Empire Aero Center New York

2./ Empire Aero Center is a subsidiary of IAI

3./ IAI is owned by a certain government that shall remain nameless.

4./ If you connect the dots 1 thru 4 .... put some cushions on the floor ;-)

Lets just say.... Voila !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member