Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to watch the Noon local news here so I can report to you guys on this subject with the latest... There should be more video and print out soon on this topic and I will post it unless someone beats me to it.

Who the heck is "stephanie" from "Lazy Town"????

All this cryptic posting causes pages and pages of circling and mass confusion. I am soooooooooo confused!

ETA: I just googled stephanie lazy town and found out it's a persona on a children's show. Got "MW"'s name was obtained via video clips. I have a headache. I need the secret decoder ring...

It's a kids show, she has very special colored hair, too. :floorlaugh:

This didn't come from LE. This witness came forward? Where did you see that it was from LE?
I believe that it was stated by the reporter in the video...she was tracked down by LE (presumably from the DB/JI phone records)...

How the reporter found her, IDK...has been speculated as 15-minutes thing or a leak...maybe from CS...just relaying what I've read...I haven't speculated on this (yet, LOL)...

Well, wrt the stolen phones, I want to know if DB lied about not being able to call out, or if the phone company screwed up.

If I know for a fact that DB lied about that, I'm sliding off the fence.

:shudders: Visions of Terri H. and her BFF.

Well, since no one has thrown it out there: JI and Jersey? Kidding, of course! :floorlaugh:

Back on topic: Who called MW, dang it?

I'm going to watch the Noon local news here so I can report to you guys on this subject with the latest... There should be more video and print out soon on this topic and I will post it unless someone beats me to it.

:seeya:

Thanks!!

Well, since no one has thrown it out there: JI and Jersey? Kidding, of course! :floorlaugh:

Back on topic: Who called MW, dang it?

O/t again but, this pairing might make the most sense, after all, JI is an electrician, Jersey is a handyman, they might have a lot in common. :D

Yes, and that's what's intriguing. I fully believe this points right at the direction of an intruder. Someone she's not thinking of, who she does know or has met, called her.

But if it was an intruder, why would the parents lead the police to believe their phones couldn't make calls?

That Is weird, looks like a baby, a dark haired newborn?? I enlarged the pic, maybee Im seeing things??:waitasec:

That's what I thought too - who in the heck would be crazy enough to let her near a baby???? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay