Mistrial, Hung Jury - Raven Abaroa Murder in the 1st

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't you have loved to see her face? Bet she was mouthing, "What did you say?" or whatever her answer was when Char asked her if she helped Raven embezzle money.

That one, and Char asking how she spelled her name were keepers.

When this comes back guilty, does anyone think Janet's family would ever sue for wrongful death? And Kaiden.......his life is really hanging on this verdict, as well.

bbm

Hi, JJ - I think it was more like, and this may not be that close, "You wanna ask that again?" but I do remember that smirky & menacing look she gave Char when she said it.

I hope they will sue for wrongful death. With him in jail, he won't be affected that much re his earnings unless there is a book perhaps, but maybe inheritance -- but I have no idea -- any property he owns would be affected, but does he even own the shirt on his back? What a lazy, good-for-nothing piece of protoplasm...

And we wait....

Judge pondering his response, I guess. Silence in courtroom, holy sh..............

Well crap. :( Unbelievable. A hung jury, hopelessly deadlocked. Is a dynamite charge the same as an Allen charge?

Prediction (I suck at them): Judge will declare a mistrial.

Question: can defendant will enter an Alford plea?

omg wth my typing above. Question was: can the defendant enter an Alford plea?

Oh goodie, Judge Hudson is going to reread the Allen charge and make them deliberate some more.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to make much of a difference. This one person that is the hold out SUCKS.

if I have to look at that *advertiser censored* slayer one more time I think I will SCREAMMMMMMM

When the camera panned over to Janet's side of the courtroom before, after the judge said they were still hung and before the jury came back in, it appeared that the entire group was in prayer. Very touching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome
Back