MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first day watching, how many days did the state present?

Tonight could be SM's last night of freedom. Hope he doesn't flee.

I hope the pro wraps it up in a clear package or I see reasonable doubt.... Sadly

NL loves that easel, doesn't she.:facepalm:

Has anyone else noticed no one stands when the Jury enters or leaves the courtroom.

Apparently the defense is sure the prosecution has not proved their case.

WMBF News

The jury has returned and closing arguments are beginning. Nancy Livesay with the state is going first.

Wow! Not one single defense witness. Run out of funds or what? :waitasec:

As a juror, how much weight would you give to the Defense not putting on their case ?

I'm glad she's not asking questions during closing arguments so we don't have to hear "if you don't mind...." :)

WMBF News

The state's closing argument begins with telling the jury the case is based on circumstantial evidence.

Nancy Livesay is very south in the mouth and I'm southern, ha!

Sounds like it, sounds like she would not answer his calls if she knew it was him. Well - one of the reasons. Why he had to park so far from the payphone and crawl through the bushes, I dunno.

I love it that they got the video of Sidney slithering out of the bushes. It really shows how he was trying to be sneaky. There was parking right by the payphone! That one thing + the lie is pretty incriminating.

I like her example of using circumstantial evidence. So many people think circumstantial evidence is inferior.

I'm glad she's not asking questions during closing arguments so we don't have to hear "if you don't mind...." :)

Actually, it's now about possums scattering dog food.

As a juror, how much weight would you give to the Defense not putting on their case ?

possibly a lot, the state only proceeded with kidnapping? No murder charge, I would be wondering why they seem to have under charged this case. ....again my first day of watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member